Enchanted Events and Design

North Hollywood, CA View map

Your upcoming event should be something for you to enjoy. The goal of Enchanted Events & Design is to assist you in making your day flow as smoothly as possible. We can assist you in any step of your event planning, from creating the design to its execution. I have been coordinating weddings since 2004 all over Southern California. Through these experiences I've learned the importance of being diligent to ensure that an event is executed as you desire it as well as being flexible when changes need to be made to accommodate whatever the day brings. Thank you for considering Enchanted Events & Design for your coordination needs. I hope we will get an opportunity to work with you on your special day.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
    Melanie Married on 10/04/2013
    I booked Alex of EEAD as my day of wedding coordinator for our wedding on October 4, 2013. She was such a dream to work with. She definitely made my wedding day so easy and stress free. She’s so organized, so involved and on top of everything from my rehearsal to the last minute of my fabulous wedding. She took such great care of me and my husband on the day of our wedding and made sure we were on schedule with everything and constantly checked up on us to see if we needed anything. We felt so pampered and special which was exactly what we needed after so many months of stress and planning. I loved that she was so assertive with all our vendors, our venue and church coordinator in making sure my husband and I got everything we wanted for our special day. I highly recommend Alex for your wedding planning needs because if it wasn’t for her, so many things could’ve been forgotten, missed or gone wrong. I’m so very grateful for her diligence and hard work and attention to detail. Trust me, I was just there as a bride unsure of who to choose from the millions of wedding coordinators. Do I need a wedding coordinator? Can I trust that they will be there for me in the way that I need them to be? Will they deliver what they promise? Will I get my money’s worth? Will she be easy to work with?...Along with many other concerns and my answer was Yes to all of this and Alex was heaven sent in my book.
    Jenny Married on 12/01/2011
    Alex is a super magician. She can make everything you want for your party to be perfect. I had my wedding in california while both me and my husband are from another state. Without Alex, it wouldn't have happened. She did a extremly great job in everything and every detail, super organized, efficient and creative. Thank you, Alex. It was such a wonderful time you created for all of us!
    Priscilla Married on 11/19/2011
    We had no regrets hiring Alex for our day of coordinator. She was so quick with emails and so detailed with her work to help our day run smoothly. She took the time to have a walk thru of the location and just go over everything to ensure nothing was missed and truly everything turned out the way we hoped it would and it was all thanks to Alex helping us make it happen. She was a life savor and i know we couldn't have had a more relaxed well organized wedding without her. Thank you Alex for making our wedding day memorable and for taking on all the grunt work while we got to enjoy our big day.

Kym's Bartenders & Party Helpers Kym's Bartenders & Party Helpers Wedding Caterers

Alexandra was a pleasure to work with. She was very helpful. She had a professionalism about her that I haven't seen in other wedding coordinators I have worked with. Highly recommend!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Enchanted Events and Design to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

near burbank airport North Hollywood, 91606
Location of (Enchanted Events and Design)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding