DB Creativity Reviews

DB Creativity 5
DB Creativity 6
DB Creativity 7

Kristin · Married on 09/22/2018

We had a great experience with DB Creativity. I hired DB for day-of coordination/florals/market lights. It was super convenient that they offered all of these services. I worked with Laura Hazzard in particular and she was very accommodating and just knew what she was doing. She had previously worked with Calamigos Ranch (our venue) so she was familiar with the venue's rules/regulations and protocol. She also responded promptly to my emails which relieved any planning stress.

In terms of the rehearsal and wedding day, Laura was very accommodating and kept checking in to ensure how I was doing. I heard from family members that she also checked in with them as well. She was very helpful with the setting up and taking down of our decorations and made the process very easy. We had such a great time at our wedding thanks to Laura. Would definitely recommend DB Creativity to others.

Anna · Married on 08/18/2018

They were wonderful. My vendors said they’d love to work with them again. They were always there when I needed them. They looked over all the contracts. They were patient and caring and I ( mother of the bride) needed that. I interviewed several. I certainly picked right when I hired them. I recommend hiring them for entire event. They are WELL worth it.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

BEST. DAY. EVER! We live in Dallas & got married at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu. From the very first interview with Laura Hazzard at DB Creativity, we were confident we would be in good hands with her as our planner. We chose to do the full planning package with design & it was possibly our second best decision after deciding to get married.

PLANNING: Laura helped us save money at every step of the process by negotiating with vendors and advising us where we didn't need to spend. She introduced us to some incredible vendors who were key players in making our day perfect. Most importantly, Laura made the entire process easy, fun, & stress free. She was extremely responsive when we had even the most random of questions, was completely organized, & kept us on track with deadlines / budget throughout the process. The wedding went off without a hitch because everyone knew exactly where to be, when to be there, & what was next. Everything else magically happened behind the scenes & we didn't have to think about it. Even our family and guests commented independently that our planner & designers were on top of everything.

DESIGN: Dana Bresin, Laura, & the team did an unbelievable job executing our vision for the event. They listened carefully to exactly what we wanted & then managed the entire design process, delivering above and beyond our expectations. We had a "Hoppy" theme featuring craft beer and bunnies and the DB Creativity team were excited to learn our story & turned it into reality. Our jaws dropped when we saw our ceremony space decorated for the first time. DB Creativity delivered in all aspects - they literally found fresh hops to integrate into the greenery on our archway/altar. Our napkins were in a bunny fold - specially made for the bride and groom. Everything was perfect.

Ultimately, we HIGHLY recommend DB Creativity for both event coordination and design. We could not imagine going through the wedding planning process without them by our side.

Aaren · Married on 06/17/2018

Dana is an amazing planner and guide through the wedding world! Between her expertise, instincts and care, she is a force and completely committed to helping everyone achieve their vision for their special moment. I feel so grateful for all the love, care and attention that she gave and my family. I was able to be so much more present throughout the day because I knew that she was on top of everything else. It was such an enormous gift to have that kind of peace of mind.

DB Creativity 8
    DB Creativity 9
    DB Creativity 10
    DB Creativity 11

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Laura from DB Creativity made our elopement absolutely perfect! It wouldn’t have been possible without her. She connected us with local vendors and took care of all the small details. Thanks to Laura we had the wedding of our dreams!

DB Creativity 12
    DB Creativity 13

Esther · Married on 03/31/2018

Laura & DB Creativity made my difficult wedding day run so smoothly. I had some problems come up along the way, as expected, with some of my extended family. But any problem that I brought to Laura, including sudden bouquet delivery to the hotel room requested by my photographer before the wedding, a late flower girl, uninvited guests, etc., Laura and the entire DB creativity team addressed and fixed all of these issues without any stress to me or my husband. Laura was responsive to all of my emails, helped so much in our meetings with the musicians, the venue coordinator, and our photographer. I can NOT thank DB Creativity enough for making our day so wonderful! And the decorations and flowers were so breathtaking! Thank you so much! Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful everything looked!

DB Creativity 14

Mariel · Married on 03/10/2018

If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again. Words cannot express my gratitude for Laura with D & B Creativity! Every girl grows up with a vision of their perfect wedding. Mine started out as a simple idea- Twilight-esque, e.g. rustic, outdoorsy, lots of flowers & lights. However, I soon realized the level of detail that goes into planning one. Everything from researching multiple vendors to coordinating timelines with multiple vendors. Then throw in the added stress of working within the confines of a budget. Laura worked her magic by bringing my simple idea it to life! From my Pinterest account, she was able to create an idea board and had many suggestions & ideas. It was also extremely helpful that she had prior experience coordinating events at my wedding venue, so she knew what the venue would allow, not allow, and how to navigate around it with the space she was working with. To top it off, I live in Florida and my wedding was in California, which added an extra layer of complexity for planning. Laura helped me set up meetings with vendors when I was in town and coordinating meetings with the venue. Of course, after almost a year of planning an outdoor wedding, the forecast showed that it was going to rain on our wedding day. Laura was amazing and came through with having a contingency plan the week of the wedding. Even when we were adamant about having the ceremony outside, she worked with us and had plans for staff to wipe down chairs with umbrellas & blankets for guests. On the actual day of the wedding, we pulled the trigger on that idea and decided not to torture our guests. Last minute, we held the ceremony & reception under a tent. Laura and her team decorated so well that the venue looked even better than I could have imagined! The official wedding photos are not in yet, but here are some pics taken from just an iphone :)

DB Creativity 15
    DB Creativity 16
    DB Creativity 17
    DB Creativity 18
    DB Creativity 19

AMY · Married on 12/30/2017

Laura was an angel. With only 4.5 months to plan a wedding for 140 people, I never could have done it without her. She was super on top of our deadlines, quick to reply to every email, text, or call, and maintained a friendly and professional relationship with me and all of the vendors. Made the planning 10x easier because Laura and DB are already so highly regarded in the "wedding world." Really makes a difference!

I'm grateful for all of her patience and endless energy, as well as her recommendations and guidance along the way and can say with 100% confidence that her involvement made my wedding as perfect as it was. She honestly went above and beyond in all aspects of the planning and management - always striving to get us discounts and deals, handling endless incoming requests and questions from the wedding party, and staying calm, cool, and collected all day. I could not recommend her services enough - it's so important to have something that you can trust to handle the biggest day of your life and I found the perfect person! She even picked up, put together, and decorated the wedding cake!

DB Creativity as a whole was super easy to work with and flexible with my budget and timing - they handled the centerpieces, the table numbers, and all of the floral - no added stress of multiple vendors! And I had great experiences with everyone that they recommended along the way - the DJ, the hair/makeup stylist, the photographer...5 stars to all. I was the luckiest bride to have such a solid team on my side!

Elena · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I loved working with Laura at DB Creativity! We felt totally at ease on our wedding day, and we know it was because we had Laura around to handle anything unexpected. My flowers were beautiful too! I would recommend DB Creativity to anyone! xo

Krystal · Married on 09/16/2017

Wow!!! I cannot speak highly enough about how incredibly detailed, confident, and professional Laura is as a planner. In September 2017, my husband and I had 50 of our closest friends and family join us in MYKONOS GREECE, for our wedding. Starting about 9 months out, Laura held my hand and walked me through the process of organizing and planning the wedding of our dreams. Everything from dress selection, to negotiations with vendors, she made it her mission to keep every single detail in order, which allowed me to focus my attention elsewhere. She kept meticulous notes of each detail in a shared excel spreadsheet, so that we could both keep track of what needed to be done, and how much we were spending. Throwing a 4-day destination wedding in Mykonos ain't cheap! But Laura made sure that we got the best prices on each of our purchases, and would often send me creative ideas of ways we could save money.

When it came time for our wedding, it only made sense to fly Laura to Greece to accompany us on our big day. From the moment our guests arrived in Europe, she remained in constant contact with them, quickly solving problems, which again, freed me and my husband up, to enjoy our guests. She arranged all of our site visits, tours and tastings, a few days before the wedding, which helped to ease any nerves I had about The Big Day. And of course on the day of our wedding, she coordinated with the local teams to make sure everything went off without a hitch.

Not only is she terribly talented at what she does, she is also a genuinely good person, and I am happy to now call her a dear friend.

In the end, any bride should consider herself lucky to have Laura by her side on her wedding day.

DB Creativity 20
    DB Creativity 26
    DB Creativity 27
    DB Creativity 28

Giuliana · Married on 08/12/2017

DB Creativity was so smooth and easy to work with for our wedding. The flower arrangements they created were absolutely gorgeous! I showed them pictures from Pinterest and they exceeded all of my expectations. They completely brought the room to life. Wonderful!

DB Creativity 29
    DB Creativity 30

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2017

Amazing all around :) would definitely recommend to anyone!

DB Creativity 31

Robyn · Married on 07/30/2017

Wonderful experience! Great people to work with! Dana and her staff did everything so beautifully.

Tracy · Married on 07/15/2017

Absolutely more beautiful in execution than we planned. Truly trouble free!

Kristina · Married on 07/14/2017

The day was a whirlwind! My bouquet was gorgeous! Thank you for making our day beautiful!

Sally · Married on 07/08/2017

Laura was the best coordinator I could have asked for my daughter's wedding. Even on the day of the wedding she put together a slide show that hadn't been completed yet by the wedding party. She was always ready to do anything that needed to be done with a smile and enthusiasm. The experience and contacts that she brings to the table are an immense help! We are truly gratefully appreciative of all that she did!

John · Married on 07/08/2017

Father of the Bride perspective - Laura was tremendous, super organized and responsive. Lots of creative ideas and alway positive. Took control during rehearsal when she needed to. My daughter had complete confidence in her! Wonderful experience.

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Words alone cannot express the gratitude I have for Laura and DB Creativity. I recently got married this summer, and DB creativity made my day more perfect than I could have ever imagined! From helping make the timeline, to answering my random, never-ending questions, to coordinating with all the vendors, to providing the most perfect decorations possible, to just being there for moral support, Laura and her team were the best I could have every hoped for from a wedding planner and florist. I would highly recommend their services to even my closest friends and family. It was truly a privilege to work with the DB team, and they made a 250 person wedding turn out perfectly.

Carlos · Married on 06/30/2017

What a great and organized group. From the beginning, it was obvious to me that they were going to be organized, thorough and very engaged with my wedding and the preparation. No detail was missed!

Andria · Married on 04/21/2017

I highly recommend DB Creativity for wedding planning and day of coordination! Both Dana and Laura were absolute lifesavers - just a few months before my wedding I had to change wedding planners. I felt so behind and overwhelmed and they immediately made me feel at ease. They quickly got up to speed with vendors I had already contracted with, and also made fabulous recommendations for vendors I still needed. They were both extremely organized. responsive and professional, and I was blown away when I arrived at my reception - everything came together perfectly. Dana was onsite and on top of EVERYTHING - from managing vendors to keeping us on schedule to pouring wine for guests, she made sure everyone at our reception was having a great time. DB is also a resident EXPERT at Calamigos Ranch if you are planning a wedding there :) You can't go wrong with these ladies!

Ariella · Married on 04/01/2017

If you are looking for the best party planner who will listen to your every need and request look no further DB Creativity is what you are looking for. From the first moment that you make contact until the final hour of your party they are there to help and support you. In fact the final week before our event I had nothing to do because DB Creativity was taking care of everything. Dana, Laura and staff are beyond professional and DB Creativity has amazing artists that create incredible centerpieces. We give DB Creativity two huge thumbs up. We truly had the best experience ever and can't wait to book them for our next big event.

Jenny · Married on 04/01/2017

I don't think I can thank Laura and Dana enough for all of their hard work on my wedding. They were great to work with from start to finish. They listened to all of my ideas and really helped to create something magical. It was so easy to do both planning and flowers though one company! Laura handled all of my vendors the week leading up to the wedding so I did not have to worry about a thing. She was so on top of everything the day-of, it really helped my groom and I feel super relaxed and happy the entire day. It could not have gone smoother. Thank you Dana and Laura! I am forever grateful.

Joy · Married on 01/21/2017

Dana of DB Creativity made my daughter's Bat Mitzva easy. She took care of everything! Her vendor recommendations were great. All vendors ended up being fantastic, the food was amazing. And on the night of the event I was able to be with my guests instead of running around answering questions and figuring things out. Dana was recommended by a trusted friend who is going to use her services again for her younger son's bar mitzvah. I will do the same. She is fantastic start to finish!

Micah · Married on 12/30/2016

Our wedding was spectacular because of D&B creativity. They were incredibly professional and accommodating to all of our needs. We planned our wedding in LA remotely from Boston and we could not have done it without D&B creativity. Would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the LA area (or fly them out to your home state if you're outside of LA)!