DB Creativity Reviews

190 Reviews for DB Creativity

• Heidi

Heidi Hershman · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Amazing!!!

Dana and her staff are so knowledgeable. They think of everything and are well prepared from start to finish. Excellent with the big vision and great attention to detail. Her team takes care of everything and allows you to enjoy the evening and celebrate.

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Sandip

Sandip Dasgupta · Married on 07/08/2020

DB Creativity turned stress into fun

Dana and her team are rock stars. They are creative, flexible, responsive, and professional. They helped us through navigating COVID land to have a safe and wonderful wedding. They are also great at letting a wedding be yours - having your personality and traditions shine through.

Sent on 08/17/2020

Sara Dasgupta · Married on 07/08/2020

Exceptional planner and florist in one!

Dana and her team are beyond amazing! We had the misfortune of getting engaged right before Covid. She held our hands as we changed our date three time and supported us every step along the way! After lots of consideration, we decided to move forward with a micro-wedding giving Dana less than 3 weeks to put our dream day together. She more than delivered. Her referrals were top of the line and her flower arrangements blew us away. We can't wait to work with DB creativity on our large wedding celebration next year when it's safe to have a big gathering again!

Sent on 08/20/2020
  • Sydni

Sydni Adler · Married on 02/04/2020

Organized, Level-headed, Fun!

Thank you so much, Dana and Cynthia, for making our wedding experience incredible! Dana was recommended to us as someone experienced with Jewish weddings and less likely to freak out than other day-of coordinators. Dana and Cynthia did much more than day-of coordination. While we found all of the vendors initially, Dana and Cynthia reminded us of all of the details and made sure every little thing we wanted was taken care of in the couple of months before the wedding. They responded to phone calls and emails incredibly promptly. On the day of, they placed everything where it was supposed to be and moved people around in a timely, courteous manner.

Dana offered her years of expertise and connection to local vendors, as well as a sense of professional calm. Cynthia offered lots of cheery excitement and personalized support in getting ready for and celebrating our big day.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Lori Goldstein · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing Service!

Dana and her team are professional, organized and wonderful to work with. We planned 2 parties with Dana and each time, she was fabulous. The team is easy to work with, responsive and have excellent, creative ideas. They work with your budget. DB Creativity is fabulous!! We would not plan a party without them!!!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Michelle Taub · Married on 02/01/2020

Calming Presence

I used Dana and her team for an event in February with 130 guests. They were creative, reliable, efficient, cost conscious, and very responsive. I was a very nervous hostess, and they always stepped in to provide support and address my questions and concerns. My event was exactly what I hoped. 100% would recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Candace

Candace Marshall · Married on 07/27/2019

Bride in LA-area

My husband and I can't recommend DB Creativity enough. Leading up to the wedding, Laura and Dana made sure we were on track. They provided excellent vendor choices, which allowed us to sit back and just make some choices. On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly and perfectly. They think of everything - Laura even popping a breath mint into my mouth before I walked down the aisle :) Mostly importantly, they are just incredibly nice people who want to make your day special. They are so genuine and it's been a pleasure getting to know them!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Kenzie · Married on 06/12/2019

Love love love

I could not recommend DB Creativity more! Cynthia, Dana and their entire team are the best! They went above and beyond wedding coordination/florals. They are so kind, attentive and just so thoughtful. Cynthia helped with SO much during the photos/reception and my dress change. I literally would have been lost without her. Our wedding was more than we could have ever imagined. They ran with our vision and just made it so perfect. I gave a few bride to be's their info while at the reception still. We really were so lucky to have them plan our big day! Our florals were stunning and more than I ever dreamed of.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Maggie F · Married on 02/17/2019

The very very best

I could not recommend DB Creativity more - Dana Bresin and her team are beyond kind, attentive, innovative and accommodating. They will certainly bring your vision to life! Our wedding planning process was seamless and actually fun. So so thankful for these wonderful women who gave us the best and most beautiful night of our lives!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Kristin · Married on 09/22/2018

We had a great experience with DB Creativity. I hired DB for day-of coordination/florals/market lights. It was super convenient that they offered all of these services. I worked with Laura Hazzard in particular and she was very accommodating and just knew what she was doing. She had previously worked with Calamigos Ranch (our venue) so she was familiar with the venue's rules/regulations and protocol. She also responded promptly to my emails which relieved any planning stress.

In terms of the rehearsal and wedding day, Laura was very accommodating and kept checking in to ensure how I was doing. I heard from family members that she also checked in with them as well. She was very helpful with the setting up and taking down of our decorations and made the process very easy. We had such a great time at our wedding thanks to Laura. Would definitely recommend DB Creativity to others.

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Mary Beth

Mary Beth · Married on 09/02/2018

If we could give 6 stars we would!

If you want THE wedding planners/coordinators then this is the team you want! Not only did they make our day perfect and stress free but they went over and beyond our expectations. All my fiancé and I needed to do on our wedding day was enjoy every second we had and leave the rest up to DB Creativity. Our team that day was Dana and Cynthia and they were absolutely amazing.

Not only did DB Creativity do our planning they also did our flowers (not sure their floral department name).

Sent on 03/28/2019

Anna · Married on 08/18/2018

They were wonderful. My vendors said they’d love to work with them again. They were always there when I needed them. They looked over all the contracts. They were patient and caring and I ( mother of the bride) needed that. I interviewed several. I certainly picked right when I hired them. I recommend hiring them for entire event. They are WELL worth it.

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

BEST. DAY. EVER! We live in Dallas & got married at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu. From the very first interview with Laura Hazzard at DB Creativity, we were confident we would be in good hands with her as our planner. We chose to do the full planning package with design & it was possibly our second best decision after deciding to get married.

PLANNING: Laura helped us save money at every step of the process by negotiating with vendors and advising us where we didn't need to spend. She introduced us to some incredible vendors who were key players in making our day perfect. Most importantly, Laura made the entire process easy, fun, & stress free. She was extremely responsive when we had even the most random of questions, was completely organized, & kept us on track with deadlines / budget throughout the process. The wedding went off without a hitch because everyone knew exactly where to be, when to be there, & what was next. Everything else magically happened behind the scenes & we didn't have to think about it. Even our family and guests commented independently that our planner & designers were on top of everything.

DESIGN: Dana Bresin, Laura, & the team did an unbelievable job executing our vision for the event. They listened carefully to exactly what we wanted & then managed the entire design process, delivering above and beyond our expectations. We had a "Hoppy" theme featuring craft beer and bunnies and the DB Creativity team were excited to learn our story & turned it into reality. Our jaws dropped when we saw our ceremony space decorated for the first time. DB Creativity delivered in all aspects - they literally found fresh hops to integrate into the greenery on our archway/altar. Our napkins were in a bunny fold - specially made for the bride and groom. Everything was perfect.

Ultimately, we HIGHLY recommend DB Creativity for both event coordination and design. We could not imagine going through the wedding planning process without them by our side.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Aaren · Married on 06/17/2018

Dana is an amazing planner and guide through the wedding world! Between her expertise, instincts and care, she is a force and completely committed to helping everyone achieve their vision for their special moment. I feel so grateful for all the love, care and attention that she gave and my family. I was able to be so much more present throughout the day because I knew that she was on top of everything else. It was such an enormous gift to have that kind of peace of mind.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Laura from DB Creativity made our elopement absolutely perfect! It wouldn’t have been possible without her. She connected us with local vendors and took care of all the small details. Thanks to Laura we had the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Esther · Married on 03/31/2018

Laura & DB Creativity made my difficult wedding day run so smoothly. I had some problems come up along the way, as expected, with some of my extended family. But any problem that I brought to Laura, including sudden bouquet delivery to the hotel room requested by my photographer before the wedding, a late flower girl, uninvited guests, etc., Laura and the entire DB creativity team addressed and fixed all of these issues without any stress to me or my husband. Laura was responsive to all of my emails, helped so much in our meetings with the musicians, the venue coordinator, and our photographer. I can NOT thank DB Creativity enough for making our day so wonderful! And the decorations and flowers were so breathtaking! Thank you so much! Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful everything looked!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Mariel · Married on 03/10/2018

If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again. Words cannot express my gratitude for Laura with D & B Creativity! Every girl grows up with a vision of their perfect wedding. Mine started out as a simple idea- Twilight-esque, e.g. rustic, outdoorsy, lots of flowers & lights. However, I soon realized the level of detail that goes into planning one. Everything from researching multiple vendors to coordinating timelines with multiple vendors. Then throw in the added stress of working within the confines of a budget. Laura worked her magic by bringing my simple idea it to life! From my Pinterest account, she was able to create an idea board and had many suggestions & ideas. It was also extremely helpful that she had prior experience coordinating events at my wedding venue, so she knew what the venue would allow, not allow, and how to navigate around it with the space she was working with. To top it off, I live in Florida and my wedding was in California, which added an extra layer of complexity for planning. Laura helped me set up meetings with vendors when I was in town and coordinating meetings with the venue. Of course, after almost a year of planning an outdoor wedding, the forecast showed that it was going to rain on our wedding day. Laura was amazing and came through with having a contingency plan the week of the wedding. Even when we were adamant about having the ceremony outside, she worked with us and had plans for staff to wipe down chairs with umbrellas & blankets for guests. On the actual day of the wedding, we pulled the trigger on that idea and decided not to torture our guests. Last minute, we held the ceremony & reception under a tent. Laura and her team decorated so well that the venue looked even better than I could have imagined! The official wedding photos are not in yet, but here are some pics taken from just an iphone :)

Sent on 03/27/2018

AMY · Married on 12/30/2017

Laura was an angel. With only 4.5 months to plan a wedding for 140 people, I never could have done it without her. She was super on top of our deadlines, quick to reply to every email, text, or call, and maintained a friendly and professional relationship with me and all of the vendors. Made the planning 10x easier because Laura and DB are already so highly regarded in the "wedding world." Really makes a difference!

I'm grateful for all of her patience and endless energy, as well as her recommendations and guidance along the way and can say with 100% confidence that her involvement made my wedding as perfect as it was. She honestly went above and beyond in all aspects of the planning and management - always striving to get us discounts and deals, handling endless incoming requests and questions from the wedding party, and staying calm, cool, and collected all day. I could not recommend her services enough - it's so important to have something that you can trust to handle the biggest day of your life and I found the perfect person! She even picked up, put together, and decorated the wedding cake!

DB Creativity as a whole was super easy to work with and flexible with my budget and timing - they handled the centerpieces, the table numbers, and all of the floral - no added stress of multiple vendors! And I had great experiences with everyone that they recommended along the way - the DJ, the hair/makeup stylist, the photographer...5 stars to all. I was the luckiest bride to have such a solid team on my side!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Elena · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I loved working with Laura at DB Creativity! We felt totally at ease on our wedding day, and we know it was because we had Laura around to handle anything unexpected. My flowers were beautiful too! I would recommend DB Creativity to anyone! xo

Sent on 02/01/2018

Krystal · Married on 09/16/2017

Wow!!! I cannot speak highly enough about how incredibly detailed, confident, and professional Laura is as a planner. In September 2017, my husband and I had 50 of our closest friends and family join us in MYKONOS GREECE, for our wedding. Starting about 9 months out, Laura held my hand and walked me through the process of organizing and planning the wedding of our dreams. Everything from dress selection, to negotiations with vendors, she made it her mission to keep every single detail in order, which allowed me to focus my attention elsewhere. She kept meticulous notes of each detail in a shared excel spreadsheet, so that we could both keep track of what needed to be done, and how much we were spending. Throwing a 4-day destination wedding in Mykonos ain't cheap! But Laura made sure that we got the best prices on each of our purchases, and would often send me creative ideas of ways we could save money.

When it came time for our wedding, it only made sense to fly Laura to Greece to accompany us on our big day. From the moment our guests arrived in Europe, she remained in constant contact with them, quickly solving problems, which again, freed me and my husband up, to enjoy our guests. She arranged all of our site visits, tours and tastings, a few days before the wedding, which helped to ease any nerves I had about The Big Day. And of course on the day of our wedding, she coordinated with the local teams to make sure everything went off without a hitch.

Not only is she terribly talented at what she does, she is also a genuinely good person, and I am happy to now call her a dear friend.

In the end, any bride should consider herself lucky to have Laura by her side on her wedding day.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Giuliana · Married on 08/12/2017

DB Creativity was so smooth and easy to work with for our wedding. The flower arrangements they created were absolutely gorgeous! I showed them pictures from Pinterest and they exceeded all of my expectations. They completely brought the room to life. Wonderful!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2017

Amazing all around :) would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Robyn · Married on 07/30/2017

Wonderful experience! Great people to work with! Dana and her staff did everything so beautifully.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Tracy · Married on 07/15/2017

Absolutely more beautiful in execution than we planned. Truly trouble free!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Kristina · Married on 07/14/2017

The day was a whirlwind! My bouquet was gorgeous! Thank you for making our day beautiful!

Sent on 07/26/2017