Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number

About Henry & Masci Photography

Henry & Masci Photography was launched in 2005 when Craig Henry and Katherine Masci, former students of design and photography, were asked to try their hand at capturing an October Wedding. The outcome was phenomenal - not just for the bride and groom, but for the venture - as they had just discovered their newest passion.

Craig and Katherine fully opened to the public in 2006, and began catering to a larger number of Weddings and Events.

a9cb40cff0329c6e 1224697420951 5
deedy2
deedy1
a9cb40cff0329c6e 1224697420951 5

7 Reviews for Henry & Masci Photography

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2012

Henry photographers were outstanding. They not only took excellent photos but gave us advice when we first hired them months ago. They recommended group photos, when we should take them, and even recommended other vendors to us. Check out their website, their work speaks for themselves. Overall, incredibly satisfied.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Janet · Married on 06/21/2009

Very unique and we love our album! Really listened to us.

Sent on 10/19/2009
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 06/20/2009

Katherine and Craig are simply incredible. They are professional, friendly, and truly talented. They captured every image I could hope for. Not only did they capture the 'formal' shots for my family, the lifestyle imagery for my husband and I, but also amazing still photography for our reception site. They were also able to work with the low lighting that we had for our reception. But,with all of these variations, the pictures were not the least bit flawed. So, I definitely give them 5 stars across the board. Not only am I more than pleased, but I am truly fascinated by how many shots they were able to capture in just 7 hours.

Thank you so much from both myself and my new husband!! We could not have asked for anything more! :)

Love,
    Dino & Stacy

Sent on 07/27/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Henry & Masci Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints

• AustinDJ.org - SoundSource Entertainment
    AustinDJ.org - SoundSource Entertainment Wedding DJs

SoundSource Dj Service (www.AustinDJ.org or www.SoundSourceDJService.com) highly recommends this company! Need a DJ for your special event? Call Brian at 877-266-6935 x709 or 512-213-4990 to receive a $75 off coupon for using this vendor.

• Woburn, 01801 See on map