Austin, TX 78723 Map · Phone number

About Heather Curiel

I'm an Austin wedding photographer specializing in fine art photojournalism. My techiniques include, polaroid, tintypes, film, and digital. And what's most important to me is telling the story of you and your love.

Follow Heather Curiel on

hcwed01

4 Reviews for Heather Curiel

Maggie · Married on 10/20/2018

Captured Our Moment Exceptionally

Heather is AWESOME!!! Her style was perfect for our wedding & bridal portraits. She is incredible to work with and even came to NYC to take bridal portraits! I felt extremely comfortable with her, which is key when trusting someone to capture one of the best days of your life. Needless to say, she not only did not disappoint, she gave us the best gift you can. Memories that last a lifetime!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Gabriel and Lindsey · Married on 10/30/2016

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of hiring Heather for our Christmas postcards, we wanted our dog in them as well and we couldn’t be happier with every photo she took. Not only did her work exceed all our expectations, but her passion is on par with her work. She makes a photo session creative and fun with her amazing energy. Not to mention, her husband added this spark to the session and we loved how in sync they were with each other. While we were waiting for our photos session, the couple before us had a baby and loved how interactive Heather was with the baby! We can’t wait for our next one!
    Thank you Heather for our beautiful memories that we will have with us the rest of our lives!
    Gabriel and Lindsey Martinez

Sent on 03/04/2018

Veronica · Married on 03/15/2014

Heather Curiel does amazing, high quality, beautiful photography. Her talent, skill, and dedication is very evident. She arrived early to the venue and stayed until we were all done with the celebration. She moved around and stayed busy capturing all our special memories and details. She made sure to communicate effectively and had a timeline to ensure all went as planned. We are very pleased with her services and would highly recommend others to invest in Heather Curiel Photography. Thank you Heather!

Sent on 03/17/2014

• Erica Gray Beauty Company
    Erica Gray Beauty Company Wedding Hair & Makeup

Heather is a creative genius. I love to see how her mind works. Extremely professional and extremely talented.

• Carefree Weddings
    Carefree Weddings Wedding Planners

Heather is an artist! She not only has a unique eye for framing a photo but she also experiments with other photography techniques...which means you end up with amazing, one of a kind photos. She was great to work with, unobtrusive, and just an overall delight. I was blown away by her photos and look forward to working with her again.

• Nostalgia Film
    Nostalgia Film Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Heather Curiel as both a bride and a wedding vendor, and she is a joy! I always love recommending her to brides and grooms. She's easy to be around, unobtrusive, sweet and kind, and most importantly, she takes stunning, intimate, beautiful images that are destined to be cherished by the couple and become lasting family heirlooms. Additionally, her training in photojournalism and her keen artistic eye set her apart as does her use of Polaroids and tintypes. Yes, tintypes! I love her tintype work and also am lucky enough to have my own bridal portrait tintypes that I'll treasure forever.