Temecula, CA 92593 Map · Phone number

Hayley Radford 2
Hayley Radford 3
Hayley Radford 4

Nancy · Married on 05/12/2018

From our introduction I knew we were in good hands. I wanted a vineyard wedding, intimate, and unique which meant lots of different vendors,, She sought to it that everyone worked as a team all along giving me all the glory a bride deserves. And I would love to stay in touch forever She and Angela Durrance are professionals, friendly and top notch from our hearts we thank you ladies
    Sincerely
    Gary and Nancy Werkmeister

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Hayley Radford 5
    Hayley Radford 6
    Hayley Radford 7
    Hayley Radford 8

Savannah · Married on 05/27/2017

Hayley was AMAZING. Not only did I love working with her but my husband and my parents also thought she did an amazing job. We could really count on her to be there for us and she was very organized. She is professional but extremely personal and genuine. Such a beautiful person inside and out. You want vendors that get the job done but also genuinely care about you and your day- that's Hayley!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Sharon · Married on 05/27/2017

You know you chose the right Wedding Planner when you realize how much you're going to miss communicating with her after the wedding. I am forever thankful for the services Hayley Radford provided in such a personal, genuine and caring manner. Hayley was always available, kind and as thoughtful as could be as well as on top of all the little details that I would have forgotten. She saved me a couple times! We had fun working together and she felt like a friend shortly after meeting her. I'm glad I had such a hard working, down to earth and woman of high character to work closely with on such a monumental event in our family's lives.

Sent on 06/20/2017