431 Nahua St. #408, Honolulu, HI 96815 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hawaiian Eye Weddings

Hawaiian Eye Weddings is a husband and wife wedding planning team located in Honolulu, Hawaii. Since 1988, Mike and Leah Noble have been helping couples create dream tropical weddings. From the venue to the color of linens, Hawaiian Eye Weddings will take care of every detail, making the client's wedding journey stress-free. The Nobles have experience in small, intimate weddings and extravagant events. The duo loves teaching visitors Hawaiian customs and is invested in the couple's journey.

Customer service is important to Hawaiian Eye Weddings. To make sure that the event goes off without a hitch, the Nobles offer:

• Ceremony

Hawaiian Eye Weddings 7
  • Nadine

Nadine Van Den Eynden-Morpeth · Married on 07/14/2019

A Superb Vow Renewal Ceremony

Our vow renewal ceremony was simply perfect : the ceremony itself was very moving and beyond beautiful and the setting was absolutely stunning. Leah and Mike are both very competent professionals with an eye for detail, their ceremonies are highly personalised (you can read out your own texts), their photos and videos are simply superb. We are so pleased that - by sheer chance- we came across Hawaiian Eye Weddings. Thank you Leah, Mike and Beverly (the stylist) for making our 30th wedding anniversary so special and memorable. We highly recommend you to others. Nadine and Stephen Morpeth 14th of July 2019

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Patty

Patty Mckay Lamaestra · Married on 07/11/2019

I'm so happy I chose Hawaiian Eye Weddings!!!

I chose Hawaiian Eye Weddings for our wedding and I'm so glad I did! When I first did my search, looking for someone to work with in Oahu for our “second wedding”, I found several companies and sent inquiry emails. I heard back from Leah Noble at Hawaiian Eye immediately. She said my date was available so I checked out their website for details. I was amazed at how reasonable the pricing was, especially for us since we planned a very small wedding (just my hubby and 2 teenagers). I chose the White Roses package which included almost everything we needed, then I added a few "a la carte" items. We were able to do our wedding with all the bells and whistles for right around $2,000, including rehearsal, flowers, limo, hair/makeup, music, photos, video, cake... Amazing! What's more surprising is the quality of all the services we received.

First, working with Leah was fun and easy. She was very responsive to all my emails as we set up the contract, and prior to our arrival in Hawaii. She came to meet us at our hotel to "rehearse" and prepare for the big day. On the wedding day, Beverly came to our hotel room and did an amazing job on our hair and makeup (myself and teenage daughter), very glamorous but still natural (we still looked like us, just better LOL). And it all held up well, even in the humidity and breeze. The location was gorgeous. We chose Waialae Beach in Kahala, in the afternoon for best lighting per Leah's recommendation, which made for perfect color in the sky and water. The limo made it easy and comfy for us getting to the beach. The ceremony was romantic and meaningful, thanks to Leah for her positive words and caring tone. We did a sand pouring ceremony, each of the 4 of us had a different color and we were able to take home a beautiful glass jar engraved with our names and wedding date, all arranged by Leah. During the ceremony, Leah's husband Mike does the video, and Leah and Mike both do photos before/after. They took time to get gorgeous photos of us as a couple and as a family. We opted for the live ukulele/singer and he was phenomenal, he even took the time to learn and play 2 of our favorite songs! I can't say enough about how beautiful the flowers were (bouquet, lei, and headpiece/hoka). Vibrant and so fresh, lasted for days after the wedding. We had a lovely champagne toast at the limo just before leaving, and took home engraved champagne flutes, again arranged by Leah. Finally, the literal icing on the cake, we LOVED the gorgeous cake Leah delivered to the restaurant for dinner. Note, Leah even helped us select a romantic restaurant for dinner. The cake was a show stopper, with the white chocolate shells and starfish… We ate half for desert, and the rest for breakfast the next morning. Loved it!

One of the most important things to me was photos and video, since family and friends were not there with us. We received a link to our photos and video just a couple of days after the wedding, with just under 150 photos and a beautifully edited video, complete with scenes from Oahu to add to the memories of our magical trip and wedding day. The photos captured the special moments, and the beauty of the place, even the personalities of my kids. WOW!!!!! I couldn’t be more happy with the photos and video.

I appreciate everything Leah and Mike did to make our day special, unique/customized for the 4 of us, and most of all memorable. Thanks again to Leah for her sincerity, professionalism, and for being so easy to work with. I highly recommend Hawaiian Eye Weddings to anyone looking to do a wedding or vow renewal in Oahu. You will be delighted as Leah, Mike, and the entire “A Team” will exceed your expectations as they did mine.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Hawaiian Eye Weddings 21

Hawaiian Eye Weddings FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2