Hawaiian Eye Weddings Reviews

Hawaiian Eye Weddings 6
Hawaiian Eye Weddings 7

Beth Zupec · Married on 09/16/2018

Perfection

Leah and Mike created the most beautiful, perfect day for my parents' 40th anniversary vow renewal. I contacted them about a month out and Leah was incredibly responsive (one of the top reasons I went with them) and answered every question I had courteously and in great detail. She really helped to tailor the ceremony so that it was unique and special just to my parents and family, rather than just picking a standard wedding / vow renewal package. Pricing was reasonable and they were very flexible with dates.

The ceremony and the day itself were so much more than I ever could have expected. Leah and Mike filled the day with so much genuine love and happiness. The pictures they took captured every moment of the day so beautifully and perfectly. The ceremony was not only professional, but truly full of love and tradition and the Hawaiian spirit of Aloha.

What makes Hawaiian Eye Weddings top notch and so special are Leah and Mike and the personal touch they add. They take the time to work closely with you and to get to you know you to create your perfect day. They offer such genuine love, kindness, support and happiness that you feel like they are a part of your own family. They truly love what they do and the couples and families who come to them. They created the most perfect day for my parents and my family and I could not be more grateful to them. It was a day we will never forget.

Becca · Married on 07/17/2018

Leah and Mike are the absolute best! I am so happy we decided to use them for our wedding. I had a million questions and they answered all of them and made sure our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more! Leah was so attentive and had every last detail planned for me. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous, the ukulele player David was amazing, my hair and make up came out stunning. I did a lot of research trying to find the best price and value and compared tons of companies! I definitely chose the correct one. If you want a unique, fun, and gorgeous wedding this is the choice for you!

Hawaiian Eye Weddings 8
    Hawaiian Eye Weddings 9
    Hawaiian Eye Weddings 10

Belinda · Married on 03/09/2018

Everything went absolutely perfect!! To the hair and makeup, limos, ceremony, cake, photography everything ran smoothly everyone was on time and our special day was perfect! Leah organised everything for us it was so easy and painless and responded to emails very fast!! We are so happy with our beautiful photos and video that was received like 5 days after the ceremony ( so fast!!!) we couldn’t have asked for a better couple to run our day!! You will not regret choosing Hawaiian eye weddings. We are from Australia and organised everything with Leah via email and every attention to detail was delivered. We can’t thank you both enough for organising and planning the best day of our lives!!!! Love you guys xx

Hawaiian Eye Weddings 11
    Hawaiian Eye Weddings 18
    Hawaiian Eye Weddings 19
    Hawaiian Eye Weddings 20

ASHLEY · Married on 01/22/2018

We were married in January 2018. My husband and I were looking for a fun relaxing wedding experience and found it in Hawaiian Eye Weddings! Leah and Mike were excellent! They responded quickly to all of my emails and answered all of my questions. Leah guided me to the perfect beach location and restaurant following the ceremony. The ceremony was unique and amazing. Leah and Mike worked together to capture the most beautiful pictures. The entire experience was more than I could ask for. Thank you both. You are the best!

Hawaiian Eye Weddings 21
    Hawaiian Eye Weddings 22
    Hawaiian Eye Weddings 23

Kim · Married on 08/08/2017

We were married in August this year. Our day was magical in the most spectacular location.
    I cannot thank Leah&Mike enough for organising absolutely everything & producing such beautiful photo’s & Video. Leah is the most beautiful soul i have ever met & we feel so honoured to have shared our intimate moment with her & the extremely talented Mike. Our day was perfect in every way & other than going to the health department prior to the day , we seriously did not have to organise a thing !! We struck Gold finding you guys on the net , all the way from Melbourne Australia.
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts ❤️ Always & Forever
    Jim & Kim McAdam

Hawaiian Eye Weddings 24
    Hawaiian Eye Weddings 25

Doris · Married on 05/30/2017

Hi Leah,
    Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to you and Mikey for our wedding day. Everything went more perfectly than we could ever have imagined because of you both and the whole process was stress free which is incredible!
    Our family loved the ceremony and still rave about how amazing the day was.
    Thank you again, you gave us the best wedding possible- we will never forget it!!
    Love Donald and Doris

Betty · Married on 12/01/2016

This was beyond our expectations. Great wedding location. Hair/makeup stylist was spectacular and I got a lot of compliments on my hair. Highly recommend Hawaiian Eye Weddings!!!

crystal · Married on 11/11/2016

I decided to plan a destination wedding, not realizing my type A personality would make this quite the challenge, well after meeting Leah my mind was put as ease, She was amazing, she has this calmness that envelopes you when you meet her, she responded quickly to emails, offered suggestions and made my wedding day beautiful and perfect. Her husband is awesome also, they are in the right business... I can't recommend them highly enough. Oh and the hairstylist/makeup woman she arranged was wonderful. Mahalo...

Chris · Married on 11/04/2016

Leah was fantastic!! I arranged a surprise vow renewal for my wife and I. Leah was full of advice and made the whole process extremely easy for me as I was arranging it from Australia. On arrival I was never forgotten and Leah was in touch. The day could not have been better, Leah and Mike are wonderfully relaxed and instantly made us feel at ease and we enjoyed it so much. My wife even said she liked it better than our first time, because it was so relaxing. Also the photos...OMG fantastic!!!

• Z

Zara · Married on 10/22/2016

Leah was fantastic right from the word go. We renewed our wedding vows and everything was superb from the rehearsal, limo, flowers, hair, location and photography. I would certainly recommend Hawaiian Eye Weddings.

Sondra · Married on 10/21/2016

They are wonderful, very caring and sweet, nice people. You will feel at ease and have a wonderful time and great memories!!!!!

Amy · Married on 10/18/2016

Was a perfect wedding and a pleasure to deal with from day one! Even though we were on the other side of the world.
    Everything went smoothly along eith taking all the stress out of planing, and we enjoyed every moment of our special day.

Would highly recommend them if you are after a hassle free beautiful wedding.

Chris · Married on 08/30/2016

We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary with a Hawaiian beach renewal. Booking such an important event from Australia was stressful, what would be the best beach, time, transport, photos, cost, the list went on, until I made contact with Leah. Hawaiian eye take care of everything, their attention to detail and local knowledge is beyond excellent. Leah is this amazing breath of fresh air, eternal optimist and truly wants to get to know you and how you fell in love, 30 years of being a wife and Mother I felt like a bride again thanks to Leah. There is something magical about this Hawaiian eye Husband and Wife team, they believe in love and have their own amazing love story, if you want to know it give them a call

Cindy · Married on 08/29/2016

Leah was an absolute gem to work with from New York. Upon meeting in Hawaii, it was like meeting up with family. Leah and Mike made our vow renewal such a special moment in our lives. Everything was absolutely perfect. A dream made into reality.

Al and Pam · Married on 06/24/2016

Words cannot express our appreciation to Hawaiian Eye Weddings for their outstanding professional and personal service. They handled every detail to perfection and gave us the wedding of our dreams. We did not have to lift a finger! We just showed up. Our marriage license/hair&make-up/flowers/music/most precious wedding ceremony ever in a beautiful location/unbelievably amazing photos/friends for a lifetime for an unbelievable price. Leah and Mike personalized our wedding ceremony and made us feel like we were so very special. We love this couple so much! They are the very best and made us want to get married all over again. Do not miss out on the opportunity to make your dream wedding a reality with Hawaiian Eye Weddings. (Al and Pam Godwin, Attapulgus, Georgia)

Pam and Al · Married on 06/24/2016

The best of the BEST! They took care of every single detail from beginning to end. You will not find any better than Hawaiian Eye!

Edward · Married on 05/26/2016

My wife Ruth and I are from Florida and decided to get married in Hawaii, however we didn't have a clue on how to go on getting married out of our state and still have the perfect wedding. So we did a google search and after reviewing several wedding venues we decided to use Hawaiian Eye Weddings. We were very happy that we did, this company went above and beyond on answering our questions at a promptly manner, they were very respectful of our belief and very conscious of our needs. My beautiful bride was very stressed the night before our wedding because our flight did no get there until late afternoon and by the time we got to our condominium it was late t night and she didn't have a bouquet of flowers. Leah ou wedding coordinator made possible that my bride got the perfect flowers. Orchids! Her favorite flowers but don't think Leah knew this. Their professionalism was impeccable, their service can't compare and the friendly attitude was so much appreciated. We wanted the perfect wedding to remember for the rest of our lives and the pictures they took do no justice of it. As I said we are very pleased with Hawaiian Eye Weddings and we recommend their services a 100%. Thank you guys again, we will be posting some pictures on their site.

Tracy · Married on 05/16/2016

Leah and Mike were great to work with. They made our wedding day stress free. Our pictures are beautiful and everything went as planned. We would definitely recommend their services!

Theresa · Married on 05/12/2016

Whilst looking for our wedding planner we came across Hawaiian eye weddings. We couldn't believe we got all that was in the package for a fraction of the cost of other planners around the island. I had actually emailed three wedding package companies and the difference in costs was quite large. I received a email back from Leah and Mick and did some review checks. I was pleased I did. The reviews I read made my decision. The attention to detail, the first response, the first meeting, and even down to the emails and text Leah made us feel like special people. If your looking to get married in Hawaii look no further than this husband and wife team. They certainly know what they are doing. This wonderful couple from a professional and very reliable company Hawaiian eye weddings are the best.

Linda · Married on 04/15/2016

Leah and Mike are perfect for a wedding in Waikiki. I would recommend them to anyone planning a romantic, special, fantastic wedding in Hawaii !!!

Karen · Married on 04/06/2016

Very professional and personalised service. Willing to go the extra mile for us many times. Such a joy to deal with. Made our day very happy. Thank you. Karen and Tony Wright.

It definitely wasn't easy to pick one of the many wedding planners Hawaii has to offer. We looked through so many pages and kept coming back to Leah's and Mike's page. We also kept sending out emails to the wedding planners that made into our personal 'last round' and Leah always (until the very last day) responded immediately. Throughout the whole way she answered all my (sometimes really silly) questions and it felt so good knowing she's there. I felt really calm, organized and was looking forward to be meeting 'a friend' (that's how it felt when getting on this plane to Hawaii).
    We also really liked the prices they offered and that they were one of the few that actually offered (not too expensive) videography.
    When we met Leah in person, I knew right away why we picked them for our special day. She is a super sweet person and made our day very Special. We also got our wedding video in less than a week.
    Thank you for everything, Leah and Mike.

Jesse · Married on 10/11/2014

planning a wedding in Honolulu from Australia one would think this would be difficult but Leah and Michael made it so easy and such a great beautiful day, the day before the wedding we decided we wanted the wedding recorded on video for our family back home who couldn't make it, it wasn't even a issue for these guys to make that happen for us last minute. Thanks a million guys

regina · Married on 10/08/2014

When we considered having our wedding/honeymoon in Hawaii we did a lot of research. it was not easy to trust the biggest day of our lives to people we would not meet till we got to the island. We live over 5,000 miles away in Vermont. Leah and Mike kept in constant contact with us and answered every email, question, and phone call. They treated us like we were their only couple they ere dealing with. We had an amazing wedding because of these amazing two people. Everything from the marriage license, limo, pictures, directions and worries on our day, were all handled with amazing patience and love. Leah worked closely with me from start to finish and every helped with a few details when we got home. I will always treasure our day because of these wonderful people. Can't wait to go back to Hawaii ! Love, Steven and Regina Bogenschutz