66 Reviews for Hawaiian Eye Weddings

Photos
Ceremony (1)
Full Planning (1)
66 Hawaiian Eye Weddings Reviews

Leah and Mike are the absolute best! I am so happy we decided to use them for our wedding. I had a million questions and they answered all of them and made sure our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more! Leah was so attentive and had every last detail planned for me. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous, the ukulele player David was amazing, my hair and make up came out stunning. I did a lot of research trying to find the best price and value and compared tons of companies! I definitely chose the correct one. If you want a unique, fun, and gorgeous wedding this is the choice for you!

Profile Picture Becca, 7/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything went absolutely perfect!! To the hair and makeup, limos, ceremony, cake, photography everything ran smoothly everyone was on time and our special day was perfect! Leah organised everything for us it was so easy and painless and responded to emails very fast!! We are so happy with our beautiful photos and video that was received like 5 days after the ceremony ( so fast!!!) we couldn’t have asked for a better couple to run our day!! You will not regret choosing Hawaiian eye weddings. We are from Australia and organised everything with Leah via email and every attention to detail was delivered. We can’t thank you both enough for organising and planning the best day of our lives!!!! Love you guys xx

Photos
Profile Picture Belinda, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were married in January 2018. My husband and I were looking for a fun relaxing wedding experience and found it in Hawaiian Eye Weddings! Leah and Mike were excellent! They responded quickly to all of my emails and answered all of my questions. Leah guided me to the perfect beach location and restaurant following the ceremony. The ceremony was unique and amazing. Leah and Mike worked together to capture the most beautiful pictures. The entire experience was more than I could ask for. Thank you both. You are the best!

Photo for Hawaiian Eye Weddings Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture ASHLEY, 1/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were married in August this year. Our day was magical in the most spectacular location.
I cannot thank Leah&Mike enough for organising absolutely everything & producing such beautiful photo’s & Video. Leah is the most beautiful soul i have ever met & we feel so honoured to have shared our intimate moment with her & the extremely talented Mike. Our day was perfect in every way & other than going to the health department prior to the day , we seriously did not have to organise a thing !! We struck Gold finding you guys on the net , all the way from Melbourne Australia.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts ❤️ Always & Forever
Jim & Kim McAdam

Profile Picture Kim, 8/8/17, 1 Review

Hi Leah,
Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to you and Mikey for our wedding day. Everything went more perfectly than we could ever have imagined because of you both and the whole process was stress free which is incredible!
Our family loved the ceremony and still rave about how amazing the day was.
Thank you again, you gave us the best wedding possible- we will never forget it!!
Love Donald and Doris

Profile Picture Doris, 5/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

This was beyond our expectations. Great wedding location. Hair/makeup stylist was spectacular and I got a lot of compliments on my hair. Highly recommend Hawaiian Eye Weddings!!!

Profile Picture Betty, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I decided to plan a destination wedding, not realizing my type A personality would make this quite the challenge, well after meeting Leah my mind was put as ease, She was amazing, she has this calmness that envelopes you when you meet her, she responded quickly to emails, offered suggestions and made my wedding day beautiful and perfect. Her husband is awesome also, they are in the right business... I can't recommend them highly enough. Oh and the hairstylist/makeup woman she arranged was wonderful. Mahalo...

Profile Picture crystal, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leah was fantastic!! I arranged a surprise vow renewal for my wife and I. Leah was full of advice and made the whole process extremely easy for me as I was arranging it from Australia. On arrival I was never forgotten and Leah was in touch. The day could not have been better, Leah and Mike are wonderfully relaxed and instantly made us feel at ease and we enjoyed it so much. My wife even said she liked it better than our first time, because it was so relaxing. Also the photos...OMG fantastic!!!

Profile Picture User7485741, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leah was fantastic right from the word go. We renewed our wedding vows and everything was superb from the rehearsal, limo, flowers, hair, location and photography. I would certainly recommend Hawaiian Eye Weddings.

Profile Picture Zara, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They are wonderful, very caring and sweet, nice people. You will feel at ease and have a wonderful time and great memories!!!!!

Profile Picture User7490218, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Was a perfect wedding and a pleasure to deal with from day one! Even though we were on the other side of the world.
Everything went smoothly along eith taking all the stress out of planing, and we enjoyed every moment of our special day.

Would highly recommend them if you are after a hassle free beautiful wedding.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary with a Hawaiian beach renewal. Booking such an important event from Australia was stressful, what would be the best beach, time, transport, photos, cost, the list went on, until I made contact with Leah. Hawaiian eye take care of everything, their attention to detail and local knowledge is beyond excellent. Leah is this amazing breath of fresh air, eternal optimist and truly wants to get to know you and how you fell in love, 30 years of being a wife and Mother I felt like a bride again thanks to Leah. There is something magical about this Hawaiian eye Husband and Wife team, they believe in love and have their own amazing love story, if you want to know it give them a call

Profile Picture Chris, 8/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leah was an absolute gem to work with from New York. Upon meeting in Hawaii, it was like meeting up with family. Leah and Mike made our vow renewal such a special moment in our lives. Everything was absolutely perfect. A dream made into reality.

Profile Picture Cindy, 8/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot express our appreciation to Hawaiian Eye Weddings for their outstanding professional and personal service. They handled every detail to perfection and gave us the wedding of our dreams. We did not have to lift a finger! We just showed up. Our marriage license/hair&make-up/flowers/music/most precious wedding ceremony ever in a beautiful location/unbelievably amazing photos/friends for a lifetime for an unbelievable price. Leah and Mike personalized our wedding ceremony and made us feel like we were so very special. We love this couple so much! They are the very best and made us want to get married all over again. Do not miss out on the opportunity to make your dream wedding a reality with Hawaiian Eye Weddings. (Al and Pam Godwin, Attapulgus, Georgia)

Profile Picture Al and Pam, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

The best of the BEST! They took care of every single detail from beginning to end. You will not find any better than Hawaiian Eye!

Profile Picture Pam and Al, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife Ruth and I are from Florida and decided to get married in Hawaii, however we didn't have a clue on how to go on getting married out of our state and still have the perfect wedding. So we did a google search and after reviewing several wedding venues we decided to use Hawaiian Eye Weddings. We were very happy that we did, this company went above and beyond on answering our questions at a promptly manner, they were very respectful of our belief and very conscious of our needs. My beautiful bride was very stressed the night before our wedding because our flight did no get there until late afternoon and by the time we got to our condominium it was late t night and she didn't have a bouquet of flowers. Leah ou wedding coordinator made possible that my bride got the perfect flowers. Orchids! Her favorite flowers but don't think Leah knew this. Their professionalism was impeccable, their service can't compare and the friendly attitude was so much appreciated. We wanted the perfect wedding to remember for the rest of our lives and the pictures they took do no justice of it. As I said we are very pleased with Hawaiian Eye Weddings and we recommend their services a 100%. Thank you guys again, we will be posting some pictures on their site.

Profile Picture Edward, 5/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leah and Mike were great to work with. They made our wedding day stress free. Our pictures are beautiful and everything went as planned. We would definitely recommend their services!

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Whilst looking for our wedding planner we came across Hawaiian eye weddings. We couldn't believe we got all that was in the package for a fraction of the cost of other planners around the island. I had actually emailed three wedding package companies and the difference in costs was quite large. I received a email back from Leah and Mick and did some review checks. I was pleased I did. The reviews I read made my decision. The attention to detail, the first response, the first meeting, and even down to the emails and text Leah made us feel like special people. If your looking to get married in Hawaii look no further than this husband and wife team. They certainly know what they are doing. This wonderful couple from a professional and very reliable company Hawaiian eye weddings are the best.

Profile Picture Theresa, 5/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leah and Mike are perfect for a wedding in Waikiki. I would recommend them to anyone planning a romantic, special, fantastic wedding in Hawaii !!!

Profile Picture Linda, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

Very professional and personalised service. Willing to go the extra mile for us many times. Such a joy to deal with. Made our day very happy. Thank you. Karen and Tony Wright.

Profile Picture Karen, 4/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It definitely wasn't easy to pick one of the many wedding planners Hawaii has to offer. We looked through so many pages and kept coming back to Leah's and Mike's page. We also kept sending out emails to the wedding planners that made into our personal 'last round' and Leah always (until the very last day) responded immediately. Throughout the whole way she answered all my (sometimes really silly) questions and it felt so good knowing she's there. I felt really calm, organized and was looking forward to be meeting 'a friend' (that's how it felt when getting on this plane to Hawaii).
We also really liked the prices they offered and that they were one of the few that actually offered (not too expensive) videography.
When we met Leah in person, I knew right away why we picked them for our special day. She is a super sweet person and made our day very Special. We also got our wedding video in less than a week.
Thank you for everything, Leah and Mike.

Profile Picture User4683631, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Videography, Wedding Planning

planning a wedding in Honolulu from Australia one would think this would be difficult but Leah and Michael made it so easy and such a great beautiful day, the day before the wedding we decided we wanted the wedding recorded on video for our family back home who couldn't make it, it wasn't even a issue for these guys to make that happen for us last minute. Thanks a million guys

Profile Picture Jesse, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

When we considered having our wedding/honeymoon in Hawaii we did a lot of research. it was not easy to trust the biggest day of our lives to people we would not meet till we got to the island. We live over 5,000 miles away in Vermont. Leah and Mike kept in constant contact with us and answered every email, question, and phone call. They treated us like we were their only couple they ere dealing with. We had an amazing wedding because of these amazing two people. Everything from the marriage license, limo, pictures, directions and worries on our day, were all handled with amazing patience and love. Leah worked closely with me from start to finish and every helped with a few details when we got home. I will always treasure our day because of these wonderful people. Can't wait to go back to Hawaii ! Love, Steven and Regina Bogenschutz

Profile Picture regina, 10/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

Great service hands down , the makeup and hair artist is top notch, the location was gorgeous which made for amazing photography our pics turned out amazing. The ukelele player and Hawaiian officiant were as good as it gets we loved Leah too overall experiance was Great I give them A+

Profile Picture Mandy, 9/18/14, 1 Review