About Sweet Hawaii Wedding

Sweet Hawaii Weddings presents your 5 star wedding in Hawaii, featuring elegant Hawaii weddings or simple Hawaii weddings. Your Hawaiian wedding is designed artistically for you on Hawaii's lovely secluded beaches.

As Premiere Oahu Hawaii Wedding Coordinators & Planners, we serve all your Hawaiian Wedding and Hawaii vow renewal ceremony needs on Oahu. Sweet Hawaii Wedding encourages you to design your very own masterpiece wedding by adding the amenities of your choice. You may also choose one our pre-designed packages.

Sweet Hawaii Wedding is an accredited business with an A plus rating, as determined by Hawaii's Better Business Bureau.

Contact Us today at: 808-263-2200; info@sweethawaiiwedding.com

Photos
Ceremony (5)
Full Planning (5)
Destination (3)

Words can't describe how happy I am to hire you(Jacqueline) as my wedding planner. You guys totally rock & really deserve appreciation.

Location was perfect. Love the tikki torches.

Coco, you are the man. Thank you guys for making my wedding so special.

Profile Picture Logan, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Full Planning

We eloped to Hawaii without any prior planning. We never thought we will be having such an amazing wedding in our dreams.

Jacqueline is awesome. She knows the locations thoroughly(Never seen anyone with that much location knowledge). Very much friendly & lovely.

Coco, thanks for the help with my costume. Appreciate it.

I will recommend them to everyone who are planning a wedding in Hawaii.

Thanks for the photos & will keep in touch.

Profile Picture Nick, 11/14/17, 1 Review

2 PROS I KNOW

Events

Love Story Hawaii, Kamani kai Place, Kailua, HI 96734   See On Map
(808)436-8642 (phone)
Sweet Hawaii Wedding is a wedding planner from Hawaii servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Honolulu, Waikiki , and Kauai. Sweet Hawaii Wedding is a professional wedding coordinator that has been part of the Hawaii wedding industry since 1922 specializing in beach weddings.