Sweet Hawaii Wedding Reviews

Sweet Hawaii Wedding 6
Sweet Hawaii Wedding 7

Ben Tarter · Married on 12/05/2018

Sweet Hawaii Wedding

Honestly, they were the perfect family combination! They far exceeded our expectations. Jaqueline is a delight to deal with and so was her husband and son. The minister was very easy going and we felt like we were apart of their family from the moment we met them. Thank you so much :)

• Bev

Bev Br · Married on 11/15/2018

Incredible Team!

My wedding day was the best day of my life and perfect in every way. This was, of course down to my now wonderful husband (I suppose I have to give him a bit of credit!) and the incredible service and attention to detail provided by Sweet Hawaii Wedding and their fantastic team. From our first moment of correspondence till the end of our stay in Hawaii, Jacqueline & Coco was always there to help, answer queries and provide a 10/10 service. They were flexible and helpful during our requests, and during our wedding day, was on hand with the team throughout the day and made sure the day was flawless. I can't recommend these fabulous people enough, they took all the pressure away from typical wedding planning and made our day magical.

Sweet Hawaii Wedding 8

Natasha Garcia · Married on 11/12/2018

Breathtaking 25 year Vow Renewal

Words cannot describe how I feel about Sweet Hawaii weddings. Jacqueline has one of the most beautiful soulsI have ever met. She not only went above and beyond to make my day special but she also became my friend and treated me like family. Her And her husband are simply the best!

Sweet Hawaii Wedding 9
    Sweet Hawaii Wedding 14
  • Diane

Diane Arnold · Married on 11/09/2018

A Dream Come True

Sweet Hawaii Weddings helped make our dream come true. Being close to 4500 miles away, your mind is wondering how to get everything accomplished. With their easy website and being able to choose everything that you want was stress free. Jacqueline & Coco's communication through the process was Exceptional. I ended up adding hair and makeup and couldn't have been happier. My husband called me a movie star all day. We decided to marry at Waimanalo Bay. Absolutely breathtaking! Please extend our Thank You's to our photographer, harpist and hair stylist. If anyone is on the fence about where or who to work with, choose Sweet Hawaii Weddings. They are very professional and treat you as friends not clients!!
    Diane & Keith

Ross Aiuto · Married on 08/23/2018

Hurrican wedding

I surpised my wife with a 25 renewal wedding on August of 2018. Sweet Hawaiean Wedding were great in helping me do this.All was going well till hurrican Lane started a blowing S H W work with me and my wife to speed up the date and with winds a blowing we had a geat renewal wddding thank you so much to S H W not even a hurrian can stop them.

Joyce · Married on 07/19/2018

We celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary with a vow renewal in Oahu, and we selected Sweet Hawaii Weddings. We are so happy with our decision! We were travelling from Canada, so I asked Coco and Jacqueline to select the best time and place for our renewals as I wanted beautiful family portraits with our two young children. He selected an afternoon renewal at Waimanalo Beach for us, which we loved. When we arrived in Oahu, Coco took the time to meet with us to go over what we could expect at our renewal. He was warm and personable. On the day of the renewal, he and our photographer, Dustin, were punctual. The ceremony was as promised (conch blowing, ukelele procession, presenting of shell and flower leis, blessing of rings, reciting vows, first dance, throwing of flower petals, toasting). Our photographer caught every moment. We enjoyed our photo shoot afterwards with Dustin. He patiently suggested poses, and took our requests as well. We got to enjoy the photos that evening, as they were quickly uploaded! Thank you for a wonderful vow renewal, and great photographs, Sweet Hawaii Weddings!

Laura · Married on 04/26/2018

Mahalo nui loa to Jacqueline and staff! I could not have asked for a more magical day. They went above and beyond to exceed expectations on our Makapu’u vow renewal. It was truly the highlight of our HI trip and the amazing photos and video will provide beautiful memories forever. It was no stress and absolutely everything I wanted. We just showed up and celebrated. Jacqueline really went above and beyond to make the day special. I would recommend Sweet Hawaii without any hesitation!

Sweet Hawaii Wedding 15
    Sweet Hawaii Wedding 16
    Sweet Hawaii Wedding 17
    Sweet Hawaii Wedding 18
    Sweet Hawaii Wedding 19

Logan · Married on 12/10/2017

Words can't describe how happy I am to hire you(Jacqueline) as my wedding planner. You guys totally rock & really deserve appreciation.

Location was perfect. Love the tikki torches.

Coco, you are the man. Thank you guys for making my wedding so special.

Nick · Married on 11/14/2017

We eloped to Hawaii without any prior planning. We never thought we will be having such an amazing wedding in our dreams.

Jacqueline is awesome. She knows the locations thoroughly(Never seen anyone with that much location knowledge). Very much friendly & lovely.

Coco, thanks for the help with my costume. Appreciate it.

I will recommend them to everyone who are planning a wedding in Hawaii.

Thanks for the photos & will keep in touch.

Jesika · Married on 10/10/2017

When my husband and I got engaged, I knew I didn't want the "big wedding". We both have been divorced and I really wanted a stress free day with just us, no family or friends to host. Something special to share between us. I also had always wanted to get married on the beach, barefoot in the sand.
    A friend had previously married in Oahu and told me about her experience with Sweet Hawaii Wedding.
    Long story short, I could not have been more pleased with the whole experience. Jacqueline and Koko are absolutely the sweetest people I have ever met. They took care of everything; we didn't have to worry about a thing. They set up hair and makeup in my hotel room. A limo picked us up and took us to the beach where we were married. I had a beautiful bouquet waiting for me there with a complementary boutonniere because my husband really wanted one. Koko put us at ease. His voice is so calming. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful. We even had a professional photographer and video made to capture our day. I would absolutely 100% do this the same exact way all over again if I had the choice and absolutely would recommend Sweet Hawaii Weddings to anyone. Whether you're looking for something small and intimate like we were or looking to have a wedding party in tow and family, they can do it all. I am so thankful we were referred to them.

Sweet Hawaii Wedding 20
    Sweet Hawaii Wedding 21
    Sweet Hawaii Wedding 22

Christine · Married on 08/28/2017

Great and so stress free. We didn't have to worry about a thing. We are so happy we went with Sweet Hawaii Weddings. Every thing was perfect. Just what we wanted.

Sweet Hawaii Wedding 23

Azusa · Married on 05/23/2017

Jacqueline and Coco are magically perfect! I am also a weddding planner in Tokyo,Japan and one of my client wants to have their weddding in Hawaii...but just different way from the usual Hawaii weddings for Japanese. SHW made their dreams came true with lots of love for the client! I cannot thank you enough to Jacqueline and Coco. They will absolutely makes super wonderful and magical big day!

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/19/2017

Jacqueline & Coco made our wedding the most special day! We decided to get married just the two of us & it was perfect. From our easy going consultations to their professionalism and personal touches they add to everything- I could not have asked to work with a better company. They handle everything for you & out of all the different wedding planners, photographers, etc. what they offer is an unbeatable deal. Nobody offers that kind of deal on pictures & we got our disc with 200 shots before we left the beach that day! Our pictures turned out beautifully, Dustin got great candid shots & also made sure we were comfortable with the posed pictures. We had a beautiful heart made of flowers to stand in, a delicious coconut cake, and a special dance to Ukelele music, just to mention a few highlights. I didn't know a wedding could be so stress-free and magical. I highly, highly recommend Sweet Hawaii Wedding! They are some of the sweetest people you will ever meet & they truly care that you have a day that's special & filled with love.

Kathy · Married on 01/18/2017

Jacqueline and Coco were just wonderful. My husband Bruce and I came there on Jan 18 2017 to renew our 25th wedding vows. They had everything set up just the way we wanted. They made us feel comfortable. Everything was just beautiful. Jacqueline is very personable and she gets excited about what she does. She made a little girls dream come true. And Coco was amazing it was the greatest ceremony I have experienced. Just wonderful. I give them a 10. And I can say nothing wrong about them.

Dodi · Married on 12/03/2016

These people were very very professional down to the last important detail. They were very pleasant and fun to work with and were very efficient. You can tell they have been doing weddings for a long time! I love that they are a family business. They are as far away from being a large corporate business as you can get. The flowers were beautiful and done with a creative flair and the music was top notch! The photographer was very skilled at creating a romantic ambience and he made us feel so comfortable. I am recommending these wonderful people to all my friends!

Paul · Married on 11/15/2016

Ein Traum wurde wahr! Wir haben an einem wunderschönen Strand auf Hawaii einen unvergesslichen Tag verbracht. Dank Coco und Jacky haben wir uns sehr wohl gefühlt. Die Beiden haben uns von Beginn der Planungen, über die eigentliche Zeremonie und auch darüber hinaus professionell begleitet. Wir hatten nie das Gefühl nur ein Kunde zu sein, wir haben uns gefühlt, wie Freunde. Die Trauung am Strand war durch die Mischung hawaiianischer Tradition und Spiritualität wunderschön. Wir haben den schönsten Tag unseres Lebens verbracht.
    Dank wunderschöner Fotos und eines tollen Videos können wir diesen Tag mit Freunden und Familie teilen.
    Danke für alles!
    Paul und Helena

Sent on 12/10/2016

Sweet Hawaii Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much!

Charles · Married on 09/16/2016

We wish to thank Koko and James for making our vow renewals such a magical moment. They really have worked hard to satisfy us and fulfill our dream ceremony wishes. The songs and peaceful celebration were just perfect. Koko is a talented and experienced Minister who knows how to lead us through the ceremony. He has offered us a truthful and meaning full moment coloured with the Hawaiian culture and history. The flowers and the decors were enchanting. The Sweet Hawaiian Wedding team has been very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. Thanks to the Limo driver and the photographer.

Charles and Chantal, Canada

Raymond · Married on 08/09/2014

We are the Bombardieris we were in Hawaii for our honeymoon July 8, 1984. 30 years later we celebrated our 30th anniversary. I chose Sweet Hawaiian weddings for our renewal of vows venue. Let me say they were AWESOME they delivered every thing they promised and then some. Jackie, Coco and Dustin made us feel like family. Truly the epitome of customer service. From begin to end they delivered exceptional service worry free. Bless this amazing company many more years of business. We love you guys forever. Ray,Cathy and family.

Colin and Jacqueline are the most kind, warm and loving people - they are the perfect pair to organize and officiate your wedding. Colin was our minister and there was so much heart and aloha in the ceremony, all thanks to him. Jacqueline created an amazing orchid pathway for me to walk on - it was 3000 orchids, in a gorgeous pattern that looked breathtaking! They had great suggestions for sweet touches - a sand ceremony, lei exchange, some vows in the Hawaiian language, and even a butterfly release, followed by a rose petal flower shower. It was all beautiful!

Christine · Married on 04/06/2014

I absolutely love sweet Hawaii wedding and the wonderful couple that run the business! They always answered any question I had and were very friendly. They made planning a wedding very peaceful, easy, and stress free. They would add on anything up until the last day and made sure everything ran smoothly. Everything came together perfectly and our wedding turned out amazing! Their locations are breathtaking which made for some amazing pictures. I loved everything about this company and miss working with them. I highly recommend putting your trust in them, you wont be disappointed!

Sweet Hawaii Wedding was the best choice we could have made when we decided to get married. Sweet Hawaii is thorough, well organized and they made it totally stress free to plan every detail of our celebration. Jacqueline met with us for our pre-ceremony meeting at the company's beach house. She welcomed us with tea and made us feel comfortable by showing us sample photobooks of ceremonies Sweet Hawaii coordinated and performed. We were particularly impressed when she showed us pictures of Randy Couture's (UFC Champion) wedding.
    Jacqueline was extremely helpful and gave us so many options. She made all the arrangements for a wonderful limousine cruise with photos at several of Hawaii's most beautiful locations. We were given an itinerary of the day’s events when we left our coordination meeting and had all the details ironed out and information in place to have a day to remember.
    The photo locations we were taken to were secluded and possessed the surreal magic you expect to find in Hawaii! We had such an incredible time and this shows so vividly in all of the beautiful, creative images we now have as keepsakes. We had the most romantic and fun day, and it is all immortalized in the beautiful photos that completely captured the fun and romance of our 20th anniversary!
    Jacqueline is really representative of their name as she is truly the SWEET-est lady I have met! Reverend Colin is so together and relaxed, which calmed me so I could truly enjoy our celebration. James, we appreciate your quick responses to our cal

Angela · Married on 11/22/2013

Loved our experience with Rev. Colin and Jacqueline!! They made our day personal and perfect. From meeting with them the day before to go over the details to walking on the beach the day of our wedding - everything was AMAZING! You can trust that they will have every detail taken care of and carefully planned. It truly exceeded our expectations. Our pictures are just perfect and so sweet! We can't wait to come back and renew our vows one day!!

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2013

Rev. Alan is one of the most sincere and thoughtful people I have ever met. He really went above and beyond to make our experience special. Dustin is a terrific photographer and all of our photos turned out really great and it was hard choosing which ones to enlarge for our wall. Both Rev. Alan and Dustin went out of their way to include our son in our vow renewal which made the whole experience even more incredible and something our little family will never forget. When you add in the reasonable price, you really can't go wrong with Sweet Hawaii Wedding.

Corah · Married on 05/10/2013

I can't describe in words how amazing our experience was with Jacqueline, her husband, our photographer, my hair/makeup stylist & our reverend! I've never met anyone like Jacqueline and will never forget her or Sweet Hawaii Weddings :) We found out through our experience that Californians are a bit high strung, anxious and we are NOT on Hawaii time! Jacqueline walked us into her gorgeous fairytale-like atrium entry way where we saw the most amazing tree we'd ever seen. The inside of the home reminded me of something I'd read about in books as a kid and I didn't want to leave. Jacqueline treated us with Belgian chocolates and mini cheesecakes while we sat on the back porch overlooking the ocean and we browsed wedding albums and discussed our plans. We chose Waimanalo Beach as our destination for our small ceremony (wouldn't have it any other way) and WOW, what a dream! Our reverend must have read my mind when he started singing over the rainbow ;) Our photos are amazing and the memories are definitely priceless. I promise Jacqueline I'd keep in touch after telling her she was one of the most amazing and people who'd ever touched my soul in my entire life. I highly recommend Sweet Hawaii Weddings but not to anyone that is the typical rude customer or bridezilla that we frequently find in our world. Jacqueline and the crew deserve to have the best customers and in turn will treat them like the kings and queens they are!