Haute Facade

• Red Lotus Artistry
  • Alexis Jane Makeup

22 Reviews for Haute Facade

stephanie · Married on 06/11/2017

Kelly is a MIRACLE WORKER! I don't wear any makeup on daily basis, but Kelly made it seem so easy and comfortable. She did exactly what I asked and even made some alterations. I texted her new pictures of hair inspiration almost daily and she gave me her feedback. I definitely wish she could come over and get me ready on a daily basis :).

Sent on 07/30/2017

Heather · Married on 04/12/2014

My wife and I both had our make-up done by Kelly, as did our attendants. We were all really pleased with the results, one friend actually referring to Kelly as the “Miracle Worker.” Kelly did a great job on our make-up and with my hair. Lots of compliments! But more than that, Kelly is so friendly, funny, and easy-going. She witnessed my wedding day breakdown and was so kind and non-judgmental about it. She’s a professional with heart, and I’m really glad we booked her!

Sent on 04/27/2014
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 10/13/2012

I just had my trial done a couple of days ago and I just had to share my experience.

Stephanie at Haute Facade is awesome! I am so glad she was recommended to me! She did an absolutely amazing job with both hair and makeup. She asked me to wait until she was done with everything for me to look at myself and I was completely blown away! I still looked like myself, but a bombshell version of myself!

Even better, she only took about 45 minutes to complete everything. A lot of it had to do with her efficiency, as well as me being prepared and showing her pictures of what I wanted before hand, so there wasn't much to go over.

I am so excited to have her for the day of my wedding and I am so relieved to know that myself and my bridal party will look amazing, flawless, and absolutely beautiful! I can't say enough good things about her, so definitely contact her if you need someone for hair and makeup. She is 100% worth her price!

The website will look like they're only in Dallas, but Stephanie is based out of Austin and she has a business partner in Dallas.

Sent on 05/18/2012