404 Royal Greens Dr, Henderson, NV 89002 Map · Phone number

Harmony Artistry 1
Harmony Artistry 2
Harmony Artistry 3

Katie · Married on 07/02/2018

So I found Harmony here on wedding wire. So I do not live in the Vegas area and had another make-up artist I found had several hidden fees that she didn't mention. But Harmony was very up-front and worked with me to make my make up perfect. She even put false lashes on my best friend who was hanging out with me. I had a very small intimate wedding at my parent's house and she made me feel like a million dollars. And btw Harmony my husband said he thought when I was walking down the aisle why is this beautiful girl marrying me? LOL as well as several people were sure I had contacts in but they are all mine!!! Thank you Harmony I will be recommending you when my sister gets married this coming spring and I would tell anyone how great she was/is!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Harmony Artistry 4
    Harmony Artistry 5
    Harmony Artistry 6

Kathy · Married on 04/16/2016

Harmony was wonderful to work with. She came to my hotel room to do my hair before the wedding ceremony. You could tell she knew what she was doing and was really patient when I asked for some changes. It came out just how I wanted it. Best of all it stayed all day and felt really comfortable. I got quite a few compliments on my hair after the wedding. Her pricing was also reasonable.

Sent on 05/25/2016

How I wish I could have brought Harmony home with me to do my hair and makeup everyday! lol. She is absolutely wonderful! I have never felt more beautiful, and she made my mom look about 15 years younger. I woke up with a monster pimple on my wedding day (worst bridal nightmare, right?), and she made it look like nothing at all. I wore a birdcage veil and wanted to incorporate a special bridal comb, which I had so much trouble placing at home. She put it in place effortlessly and made it work better than what I had imagined.

I did a trial with her two days prior to the wedding, showed her a photo of what I had in mind, and she reproduced it, but even better. My husband was absolutely stunned by how I looked, which is exactly how it should be, right?! I am happy I did a trial though because it gave me a lot of confidence in how I would look on my wedding day. Harmony is the kindest woman, so easy to talk to, and is an absolute magician. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Award

Harmony Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 84.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 93.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 94.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 61.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 110.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 27.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 100

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Harmony Artistry 1
    Large Party Discount
    15% discount to all bridal parties of more than three ladies who purchase hair and makeup together

• 404 Royal Greens Dr Henderson, 89002 See on map