Fairfax, Fairfax, VA 22033 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 59

About Happily Hitched

Happily Hitched is a certified wedding and event planner in Northern Virginia specializing in full-service event planning, and more, to make sure your day is as happy as can be. Since 2014, Happily Hitched has been planning and creating customized events for Virginia, Washington, D.C., Maryland and beyond. The team at Happily Hitched wants to make sure this is the happiest day your life and wishes for the happiness to continue for many years to come.

Happily Hitched offers both a partial wedding planning package and a full wedding planning package. No matter the type of wedding or venue, you will remember your special day for a lifetime. Planning services include:

• Budget analyst
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

Other Services
Not only does Happily Hitched aim to plan a memorable wedding celebration for you, they also specialize in relationship coaching sessions to prepare you for your new life together. Life Cycle Relationship Coach, Aishah, provides you with the tools to create a happy, lifelong marriage.

Follow Happily Hitched on

emily2b25262bzack 137
emily2b25262bzack 120
emily2b25262bzack 476
Happily Hitched
rectangle table setting vintage travel
Happily Hitched
hot air balloon photo booth
ae6ce62aaf2d4e34 1518369432 f37def33fcf21f03 1518369432883 1 010

Happily Hitched 2
Happily Hitched 3

R. Ludin · Getting married on 11/04/2020

A Consumate Proffesional

Christine worked closely with my daughter (the bride who is quite demanding) and pleased her and us to a too). Christina was efficient, well organized, listened to the bride's details and performed professionally and efficiently. We couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Happily Hitched's reply:

Mr. Ludin, we so enjoyed meeting you and your family and helping to make the big day one that was memorable! It's always our goal to give our clients and their families the ability to relax and enjoy the day they've spent months working hard to plan. It's even more special when we can assist a fellow JMU Duke! Best wishes!
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Baker · Married on 07/20/2019

HappilyHitched Will Keep You Sane!

Christina and Aisha are some of the kindest people I've met. They were a huge support for me during the wedding planning process and I can't say enough good things about them.
    I had some family dynamics surrounding the wedding planning process that were causing me A LOT of stress and it really had taken the joy out of wedding planning. Queue my first meeting with Aisha - I completely unloaded on her and she made me feel so much better. Suddenly, planning the wedding seemed manageable again. A few months before the wedding I had a meeting with Christina and she was able to calm all my fears and help me organize everything.

If your venue requires that your vendors provide a Certificate of Insurance, Christina will GET IT DONE! I struggled for months to get a COI from one of my vendors and when the wedding coordination services started with Christina she took over and got it from them. This was a huge relief because I thought I was going to have to find another vendor ASAP.

Speaking of finding another vendor ASAP, when our DJ quit, Christina found a new one in a day and he ended up being better than the first one!

Their day-of coordination was fantastic. Everyone (vendors, bridal party, family) knew where they needed to be and when. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I'm not a very creative person but I had a general idea of how I wanted things to look and Christina and Aisha made it come to life. The venue looked better than I had even imagined.

Also, they use AislePlanner to help you organize everything. It was great to be able to have everything in ONE place and to be able to see what I needed to get done and to be able to easily leave notes for them inside the platform. It made making a seating chart a BREEZE!

There is no doubt in my mind that Christina and Aisha made our wedding day so incredible. I will never forget everything they did for us.

Wedding planning is hard, HappilyHitched makes it easy.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Happily Hitched's reply:

Sabrina, I'm at such a loss of words after reading your kind review! It's always our biggest hope that our couples would feel like the experience of planning a wedding and being engaged can be enjoyable and easy. To know that you were able to experience both once we started working together makes us SO happy! You and Matt were a joy to be around and we're wishing you nothing but the best in your days ahead as newlyweds!! Thank you again for trusting us with your special day : )
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/06/2019

Smart, friendly, and detail-oriented. What more could you want?

Christina was our day-of planner (which is actually more like “month of”) and we absolutely loved working with her. She knew exactly what questions to ask about any and all wedding details so they wouldn’t be forgotten about at the last minute. Not only that, but she even helped “fluff” my dress before I walked down the aisle since all of my bridesmaids were already standing at the front of the venue. Talk about above and beyond! Most of our vendors felt like they were old friends by the time the wedding finally rolled around, and Christina definitely fit into that category! Highly recommend Happily Hitched!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Award

Happily Hitched FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Kalero Vineyard
    Kalero Vineyard Barn & Farm Weddings

Wonderful planners! Love their unique approach to planning - as a wedding should be more than just about the special day!

• Blush Away Makeup Studio
    Blush Away Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you are a bride planning a wedding, I highly recommend Happily Hitched. They go above and beyond in helping to plan your big day. They have such a creative vision and no job is too hard for them. If you are a vendor, they will make your job easier, and with their attention to detail they will make your day go as smoothly as possible. I cannot say enough good things about this company.

• Fairfax Fairfax, VA, 22033 See on map