Happily Hitched Reviews

25 | Fairfax, VA

25 Reviews for Happily Hitched

• Amy

Amy Tobias · Getting married on 05/03/2022

Excellent service, great communication! Would recommend to anyone.

Christina is very professional, flexible and responsive. We unfortunately had to cancel our original larger event due to Covid-19, and had a small ceremony that we moved up. When we let Happily Hitched know what we were doing, they went out of there way to accommodate us. They have always been immediately responsive and helpful and I would recommend them to any bride and groom looking for a company that works hard, communicates well, stays on top of things and is extremely professional.

Sent on 04/04/2020

Happily Hitched's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for your review! While we wish your wedding plans hadn't been affected by COVID-19, we're so glad you were still able to move forward with having your ceremony and ultimately, marrying the one you love! We appreciate your kind words and glad to have helped make this difficult time a bit easier for you. Congratulations again on your marriage -- we wish you so much love and happiness!
  • Nicole

Nicole Amos · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Better than I imagined

At first, when I was starting this wedding process, I didn't think I needed a coordinator, as it turns out, I was wrong. The venue I picked required one, and I'm glad they did. I'm also very happy that I choose Happily Hitched. Their customer service experience was amazing. They responded to any questions or concerns that I had in a timely manner. They were thorough and very detailed oriented. They even pointed out things to me that I had overlooked or may not have realized that I needed. They solved any issues I had with vendors. Overall, my wedding day ran smoothly. Even guests were complimenting on how smoothly the day went.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Happily Hitched's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for your review! I'm so, so glad you saw the value in having a wedding coordinator! It's our hope that with our help, couples can truly feel at ease that all the details are being handled. What a perfect, Fall wedding day you had! Cheers to the newlyweds!!

R. Ludin · Getting married on 11/04/2020

A Consumate Proffesional

Christine worked closely with my daughter (the bride who is quite demanding) and pleased her and us to a too). Christina was efficient, well organized, listened to the bride's details and performed professionally and efficiently. We couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Happily Hitched's reply:

Mr. Ludin, we so enjoyed meeting you and your family and helping to make the big day one that was memorable! It's always our goal to give our clients and their families the ability to relax and enjoy the day they've spent months working hard to plan. It's even more special when we can assist a fellow JMU Duke! Best wishes!
  • Kirstan

Kirstan Lieu · Married on 10/17/2020

Angels In Disguise

Christina & Shaneice were the perfect people to have in my corner when planning a wedding, especially during 2020. They were genuine in easing my concerns while remaining calm & positive and were very easily accessible. I even had other vendors of mine tell me how awesome and efficient they were! Thank you so much Christina & Shaneice - you both are truly amazing people!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Shannon Benton · Married on 12/10/2019

Couldn't have done without Happily Hitched!

My life immediately got better after Happily Hitched came on board! They relieved my anxiety over the "perfect" wedding and came through with flying colors! They took care of things I didn't even know needed taking care of!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Happily Hitched's reply:

Shannon -- We loved working with you to make Ashley and Jonathan's big day so special for them! We're so glad to know how relieved you were able to feel once we started working together! You had the kindest family and friends, and we're so honored we were able to celebrate with you and bear witness to such a memorable occasion! Thank you so much for inviting us into your wedding planning! Wishing you all the best!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Decision We Made For Our Wedding!!

I had the honor of meeting one half of the amazing team few years ago at (shoutout!) Mt Defiance Cidery when it was under construction. Bubbly and effervescent Christina spotted the venue after an eye appointment in Middleburg and wanted to drive up and introduce herself. Little did I know, it was the start of a beautiful friendship!

I’ve had the privilege of attending a few Happily Hitched weddings outside my own and WHOA! Their organization, responsiveness, attention to detail, creativity, calm, and ability to rock a room are just a few of the many wonderful things I can share about Christina and Aishah. (Also Lindell, we can’t forget about him).

When I got engaged, it was an absolute MUST to have the Happily Hitched team get us down the aisle. And I have to say, we couldn’t have done it without them. They led the team of wonderful vendors to the dream wedding that it was, and I could not have been more grateful to have had them by my side.

Christina and Aishah are two incredibly amazing women who GET IT DONE (with flair!). They not only focus on perfecting every aspect of your wedding, but are so unique in that they genuinely care. They remind you and your partner that love brought you there, and while all of the glitz and glam will be amazing, it is the marriage that everyone is there to celebrate.

Thank you my dear friends for making our dreams come true.

Sent on 07/23/2020

Happily Hitched's reply:

Ali, we love you SO much!! It was an honor to be able to there for your big day. Grateful you trusted us with such an important time in your life. It's a day we'll never forget : )
  • Cameron

Cameron Cardillo · Married on 10/05/2019

Christina will be your right-hand woman!

Spoiler alert! Happily Hitched went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed the wedding of our dreams!

Shortly after our engagement we were inundated with vendor recommendations (and marital advice) from friends and family. Lucky for us, one of those recommendations was Christina Carter and Happily Hitched! From beginning to end Christina was patient, kind, positive, thoughtful, ORGANIZED, and generous. She kept us on task, encouraged us to think outside-the-box, and offered creative solutions to all challenges. As a DIY bride, Christina listened to all my crazy ideas and helped to see them come to life, including finding multiple opportunities for me to saber a champagne bottle!

We booked Happily Hitched for partial wedding planning support, which included help securing and organizing vendors. Christina helped us secure our florist, make up artist, and musicians (in addition to guidance on every other vendors). Her expertise guided us through initial phone calls, contract negotiations, and ultimately, decision-making. Most importantly, Christina let us lead the conversations, but ensured we asked the right questions before ending discussions.

As the bride, I spent so many hours texting, emailing, and calling Christina. She was my right-hand woman! She developed a minute-by-minute timeline for our wedding weekend, communicated it with our entire vendor team, and executed it flawlessly!

The other benefit of Happily Hitched is working with Aishah Hunter for relationship guidance. We met with her to discuss our goals and think critically about important aspects of our wedding and our life together. We had complex family dynamics to consider at our wedding and sought her guidance. Ultimately, this exercise led to success!

All of the preparation support from Happily Hitched led to the wedding of our dreams. From the moment we showed up to our rehearsal, we handed all worries and work over to Christina and her day-of team. This meant we could focus on our marriage and nothing else!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Happily Hitched's reply:

Cameron, thank you SO much for your kind review!! We loved every minute of supporting you throughout your engagement and seeing all those amazing wedding plans come to life on the big day! It was an absolute joy to work with you and we're glad you found value in the relationship coaching sessions! Your wedding was a dream day we'll never forget. We wish you nothing but the best for your marriage!
  • Denisha

Denisha Portea · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing coordinators!

Happily Hitched was beyond a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We booked with them for day-of coordination. All our friends and family were so impressed with their organization, open lines of communication, and professionalism. Christina is the best--she truly took care of us and made sure we were able to enjoy our wedding day. Their prices for their services were reasonable and stayed within our budget (especially for a Nova-area wedding!). They were all very prompt to follow up on wedding planning, and they were transparent with any conversations they'd have with our other vendors. On the day of our wedding, Christina and her team were very involved in directing the bridal party, making sure we moved forward on time, and made themselves available to contact for *anything* we needed that day! They care so much for their couples and did everything they could to accommodate what was important to us.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Happily Hitched's reply:

Oh Denisha, thank you so much for your kind review! It was a joy to be able to serve you and John Luke and be there to celebrate with the rest of your family and friends! We're so glad you felt well-taken care of and could really enjoy your day! We wish you all the best for a long and happy marriage! : )
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Baker · Married on 07/20/2019

HappilyHitched Will Keep You Sane!

Christina and Aisha are some of the kindest people I've met. They were a huge support for me during the wedding planning process and I can't say enough good things about them.
    I had some family dynamics surrounding the wedding planning process that were causing me A LOT of stress and it really had taken the joy out of wedding planning. Queue my first meeting with Aisha - I completely unloaded on her and she made me feel so much better. Suddenly, planning the wedding seemed manageable again. A few months before the wedding I had a meeting with Christina and she was able to calm all my fears and help me organize everything.

If your venue requires that your vendors provide a Certificate of Insurance, Christina will GET IT DONE! I struggled for months to get a COI from one of my vendors and when the wedding coordination services started with Christina she took over and got it from them. This was a huge relief because I thought I was going to have to find another vendor ASAP.

Speaking of finding another vendor ASAP, when our DJ quit, Christina found a new one in a day and he ended up being better than the first one!

Their day-of coordination was fantastic. Everyone (vendors, bridal party, family) knew where they needed to be and when. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I'm not a very creative person but I had a general idea of how I wanted things to look and Christina and Aisha made it come to life. The venue looked better than I had even imagined.

Also, they use AislePlanner to help you organize everything. It was great to be able to have everything in ONE place and to be able to see what I needed to get done and to be able to easily leave notes for them inside the platform. It made making a seating chart a BREEZE!

There is no doubt in my mind that Christina and Aisha made our wedding day so incredible. I will never forget everything they did for us.

Wedding planning is hard, HappilyHitched makes it easy.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Happily Hitched's reply:

Sabrina, I'm at such a loss of words after reading your kind review! It's always our biggest hope that our couples would feel like the experience of planning a wedding and being engaged can be enjoyable and easy. To know that you were able to experience both once we started working together makes us SO happy! You and Matt were a joy to be around and we're wishing you nothing but the best in your days ahead as newlyweds!! Thank you again for trusting us with your special day : )
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/06/2019

Smart, friendly, and detail-oriented. What more could you want?

Christina was our day-of planner (which is actually more like “month of”) and we absolutely loved working with her. She knew exactly what questions to ask about any and all wedding details so they wouldn’t be forgotten about at the last minute. Not only that, but she even helped “fluff” my dress before I walked down the aisle since all of my bridesmaids were already standing at the front of the venue. Talk about above and beyond! Most of our vendors felt like they were old friends by the time the wedding finally rolled around, and Christina definitely fit into that category! Highly recommend Happily Hitched!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Happily Hitched's reply:

Aww Michelle, thank you! Working with you was a dream. You were the most gorgeous bride and we had SO much fun at your wedding!! It's certainly our goal that every little detail is handled, and nothing forgotten. So glad we were able to cross paths and grateful for the opportunity to work with you for your big day!! Hope you're enjoying newlywed life! : )

Rebecca · Married on 06/29/2019

Look no further than Christina! Simply the best!

Working with Christina during my wedding was a dream. I met Christina a little later than normal, as my previous wedding coordinator had left for a different position. I was nervous to meet someone new, but Christina immediately calmed all of my nerves. From start to finish, Christina was professional, courteous, insightful, and accommodating. I loved designing and brainstorming on her AislePlanner website. I feel like I have no idea what I was doing during the design process, but Christina took all of my little pieces/signs and put them together beautifully. The day of the wedding, Christina was fantastic. Everything went so smoothly—especially when I decided last minute to have my wedding ceremony inside due to the heat. Everything went off without a hitch and the guests raved about the decor in the reception and the ceremony. She also was able to corral and coordinate with my huge family—no easy task! If you are looking for a professional and remarkable wedding coordinator who goes above and beyond her duties, look no further than Christina Carter with Happily Hitched Weddings. I can’t recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Happily Hitched's reply:

Rebecca -- your wedding day was so full of love, laughter and the presence of the most kind-hearted family and friends. It was an honor to be able to assist you during your final weeks of engagement! We love knowing we were able to help calm your nerves! Thank you so much for your kind words, they truly mean a lot! All the best for a long-lasting marriage!
  • Michelle

Michelle Noh · Married on 04/13/2019

Happily Hitched was SO awesome

Christina and Ali were hands down one of the most crucial factors to our wedding. If it weren't for them I truly don't know how Austin and I would have had such a beautiful wedding. Prior to the wedding, when Austin and I would have trouble making decisions, with her wisdom and calm posture Christina would guide us. Ali, who was our day of wedding coordinator made sure that I wasn't doing anything else except enjoying the wedding. She made sure the wedding day flew smoothly and beautifully. I really can't express how thankful I am for them:) Thanks guys for everything!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Happily Hitched's reply:

Michelle -- It was amazing working with you and Austin!! Your love for one another was always front and center throughout the entire process, and we loved how that was carried through to every element of your wedding day. It was such a pleasure being there for you both! We're so glad you could sit back and enjoy the day you worked so hard to plan. Congratulations again on your marriage!
  • Leanna

Leanna Lombardi · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely INCREDIBLE experience with Happily Hitched!

My husband and I have nothing but positive and wonderful things to say about Happily Hitched! We did the majority of the planning on our own and hired HH for "day of coordination" and we did not regret our decision at all! Christina and Aishah are extremely professional, organized, flexible, and accommodating. They offer a variety of packages with customization and every package comes with a relationship coaching service provided by Aishah. Christina worked with us on the planning process. She helped us with all the nitty gritty details and outlined all of the decisions we needed to make from big to small... things I may not have even thought about if it weren't for her. We got access to a tool called Aisle Planner and let me tell you... you will absolutely LOVE this tool and it will get you super organized. It is everything you need all in one place! From checklists, to-dos, meeting reminders, and your guest list to your music selections, reception seating, and ceremony script. You name it! It is wonderful and will help make your planning process so EASY. We had face-to-face meetings with Christina as well as phone meetings and tons of email exchanges. She was super organized and laid everything out for us and was extremely prompt communicating with us. She was very flexible about scheduling meeting locations, times, etc. She was very good about sending follow up emails that detailed reminders and things that still needed to be done. She checked in with us often which was amazing! On our wedding day, Christina and her assistant were LIFE SAVORS. They got to our venue super early and set up all of the decorations and helped put things in place and direct people on what to do based on what we wanted. Christina's assistant even helped fix my dress before I walked down the aisle as it was super windy! They truly helped make our day so smooth and so successful. I really don't know what we would have done without them! If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner I can tell you that you will absolutely NOT regret choosing Happily Hitched! They are such a joy to work with, will put your mind at ease and you can 100% trust them to make your wedding a breeze!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Happily Hitched's reply:

Leanna, it was such a joy working with you and JK for your wedding day! Your day at Kalero Vineyard was so beautiful, and we loved getting to meet your families and friends. We're so glad you had a wonderful experience with us and we wish you a long and happy marriage!

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

Happily Hitched Wedding Planners are Awesome!

Christina and her team were a blessing to work with as our day of coordinators! I am the mother of the bride and live out of state so it was especially important to know Happily Hitched was taking care of the details that I could not complete. Christina was super organized, very professional, friendly, calm, patient, and went above and beyond to make every detail perfect! You know what a gem Christina is to work with when all our other vendors shared how much they always enjoy working with her as well!!! It rained out the rehearsal but Christina conducted it inside flawlessly. The ceremony was able to be held outside and she made sure every detail was perfect, all while being very pregnant! We all truly appreciated Christina's willingness to answer any of our questions and address our concerns. I especially marveled at all the small details she took care of during the whole event before we even had time to wonder about them. It was a joy having Christina and her team to guide and support us on our special wedding day! We felt like she put so much care and heart into making sure the day was magical and perfect!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Happily Hitched's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for the kind words! We always make it a priority to take care of not only our couples on their wedding day, but their family members as well. I'm so glad we were able to put your mind at ease knowing everything was handled so you could truly enjoy your daughter's wedding day!

Alison Brooks · Married on 10/27/2018

Happily Hitched made out wedding day go off without a hitch!

We are so happy we decided to work with Christina and Aishah for day of wedding coordination and the included couples coaching session. Christina was immensely organized and communicative both with us and our vendors, and we truly appreciated how detailed she was in understanding what we wanted for our wedding day and making sure all the details were just perfect. As my husband and I were planning the wedding from another state, we also appreciated how flexible Christina was in meeting with us during the few short weekend we were available to come to town. Christina also organized our rehearsal at the venue for us, and a packet to be distributed to our bridal party and family with our schedule and helpful information, which made the wedding day itself more relaxing for my husband and me.

Aishah's coaching session was a nice benefit to the day of package - it allowed us to take some time as a couple to understand and think about not just the fun of wedding day but the importance of the marriage commitment we were making to one another.

Can't recommend Highly Hitched enough!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Happily Hitched's reply:

Alison, congratulations again on your marriage! Your Birkby House wedding was such a good time!! We're glad you and Mitch were able to have a relaxing experience knowing our team was handling all the details of your wedding day! Thank you for sharing your experience : )
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

highly recommend!!

Christina and her team exceeded our expectations and enabled us to have the wedding of our dreams!!! She was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process- dedicated, organized, attentive to detail, and friendly. She devoted a lot more time and energy to our wedding than I had expected. She kept me on track and ensured potential issues were identified and addressed, smoothing out details I had missed. I also relied on her expert advice to steer me in the right direction for several vendor selections and other decisions. She was great with our vendors, wedding party, and guests too. Great experience!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Happily Hitched's reply:

Rachel, your wedding day was so full of love and we had a wonderful time meeting all your family and friends that traveled near and far! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for allowing us to be part of your special day! We wish you and Will a lifetime of happiness.

Madeline · Married on 06/02/2018

I can't recommend Christina and Aishah enough! We signed up for the Event Management option, which is essentially a "6-8 weeks-of" package. We mostly wanted someone who could take the reins on the wedding day and leave us and our families stress-free; we got that and more. HH also offers Relationship Coaching as part of every package, which was a great added bonus. My one regret was that we didn't book them sooner! HH was able to give us some awesome recommendations for the few vendors we had yet to book, and I wish we had had access to their advice when we were first starting to do vendor research - it would have saved so much time!

It was exceptionally helpful having someone work through the nitty-gritty details of timelines with us, as they completely handled vendor coordination, keeping the wedding party informed and on track, reception and ceremony set-up, clean up, etc. They thought of all the things so I didn't have to!! Everyone was very impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. They made our wedding day a breeze and made the best of a rainy day! They helped us fulfill our desire to have an outdoor ceremony despite the drizzle, and figured out a way to keep the DJ's equipment, the guests, and us dry - all while leaving me in comfort and peace. We will think of HH every time we look at our wedding photos and the perfect clear umbrellas they provided. We seriously can't thank them enough for their hard work, they were an absolute pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Happily Hitched's reply:

Maddie, we're so glad you found our services valuable!! We loved working with you and Kevin to help you have a smooth and stress-free wedding day. Wishing you both a long-lasting, joy-filled marriage!

Katy · Married on 04/28/2018

Christina and Aisha were blessings helping my husband and I navigate wedding planning. Very professional and always pleasant to work with. 100% recommend for engaged couples in the DMV!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Happily Hitched's reply:

Katy, thank you for sharing your experience! It was our pleasure serving you and Dave throughout your engagement and on your wedding day!!

Jaafar · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner

If I could give Christina 6 stars I would! I had such an amazing experience working with her. She was very responsive to emails and texts almost within a day and was super easy to work with. The wedding didn't have any hiccups at all. So please, stop your searching and hire her. She is the most amazing event planner in the area hands down!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Ronnie · Married on 12/02/2017

The team was everything we could have hoped for.

One example I'll share is that the company my wife and I rented our linnens from (premiere table linnens) really screwed us over, and didnt deliver oir linnens when they were supposed to. We tried to arrange for them to ship to arrive at the local USPS hub the day of the wedding, but they shipped them to the wrong place. We didnt know they sent them to the wrong place until Christina and Aishia drove around for 2 hours to different post office hubs and were turned away. They found another vendor that morning to rent linnens from that were comperable in color, so as not to compomise our 'theme', and had a whole team of people steaming linnens all morning to get them ready. The best part, and the reason that this demonstrates the value of Happily Hitched so well, is that I had no idea that any of this happened until the next day. They made sure that this did not impact my wedding experience in the least.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Happily Hitched's reply:

What a pleasure it was to work with you and Jess!! We had a blast serving you and your families/friends on your wedding day! Wishing you all the best in your marriage journey.

Lori · Married on 06/04/2016

If you are looking for all-in-one services along with amazing professionalism and an unforgettable wedding experience, Happily Hitched is right for you!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Happily Hitched's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Lori! We want every client to have a great experience with us.

Kristen · Married on 06/20/2014

Happily Hitched Weddings is a must have company for your wedding day! As a vendor speaking, Happily Hitched has what it takes to pull off a flawless wedding day. Christina is wonderful. She's easy to communicate with, welcoming, charismatic, kind and most importantly, well organized. We had the pleasure of working with Christina on her own wedding day. We were blown away by how much detail and attention went into every aspect of her wedding. As someone who has worked with a lot of wedding vendors, I would highly recommend Happily Hitched to make your wedding day perfect!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Happily Hitched's reply:

Kristen, we wanted to thank you for taking a moment to leave this review! It's always a top goal to have every client relaxed and enjoying their wedding day!

Suzanne · Married on 05/10/2014

Christina at Happily Hitched was a delight to work with. She professionally handled every detail in creating a beautifully orchestrated wedding. Her vision, creation, and execution of the event was suberb. Her personal touches magical. Not only was she a delight to work with, everything was done with a beautiful smile!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Happily Hitched's reply:

Suzi, it was such a pleasure getting to know and work with you!!

Joy · Married on 03/01/2014

I recently attended a wedding that used Happily Hitched for their planning and coordination services. I was pleasantly surprised and happy for the bride and groom because their wedding was absolutely perfect. From start to finish, you could tell every last detail was just what the couple wanted and tailored just for them (and to fit their personalities). I would highly recommend Happily Hitched to anyone looking for wedding planning or coordinating services. Great work!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Happily Hitched's reply:

Thank you so much!! We're so glad you enjoyed the wedding. We want to help every couple tell their story through a unique and personalized wedding day.

Christina is AMAZING!!!

Christina was truly wonderful! We literally had NOTHING go wrong at the wedding. She arrived early each day had the itinerary memorized and knew exactly what to do. She answered each question with confidence and was a pleasure to work with. She was so helpful for anything that was needed. I can not recommend her enough. Your wedding day will be even more magical with her as your planner!!

Sent on 08/01/2019