Mystic, CT 06355 Map · Phone number

Hana Floral design and boutique 5
Hana Floral design and boutique 6
  • Jen

Jen Wing · Married on 07/13/2019

Florals out of a wedding dream

Oh god do I love Hana floral. Yumiko pours her heart and soul into every wedding she does. After just a few conversations, I was floored at how well Hana executed not only my vision- but above and beyond what I expected. I couldn't be happier I hired her. Check her out on instagram!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Erin

Erin Malley · Married on 06/09/2019

Stunning Work

When I started planning my wedding, I honestly didn’t think I would care much about the flowers. That is, until I discovered Hana Floral. Her work is so jaw-droppingly beautiful that I couldn’t help but hire her. Not only did Yumiko make all of my floral Pinterest dreams come true, but she was so sweet and lovely to work with, and her expertise and experience in the field were evident. The florals were such a huge part of what made my wedding stunningly beautiful, and I would choose her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Andrea · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely Incredible!

Where do I even begin to describe just how incredible Hana Floral is?? First, Yumiko is amazing! I felt like we had been friends for years from the first time we met, and immediately knew that I could trust her. We didn't even meet with any other florists because we knew Hana Floral was perfect for us! Not to mention that, throughout our planning process, Yumiko was nothing but professional, responsive and oh-so-fun to work with. Second, I am so unbelievably impressed with Hana Floral's raw talent. I had a lot of thoughts swirling through my head about the look and feeling I wanted for our wedding and Yumiko (and her awesome team, of course) were able to translate all of that into a design that was better than I ever imagined. Yumiko was also really flexible with us bringing in our own decor to add to the reception. To top it all off, the flowers were absolutely stunning - they were fresh and lush and so perfect. If you're thinking about Hana Floral for you wedding (or other floral function), do not hesitate! You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/23/2018