27 Snake Meadow Hill Rd, Moosup, CT 06354 Map · Phone number

About Bloom. Creative Floral & Events

BLOOM. Creative Floral & Events is a boutique floral and event design studio located in Northeast, CT.

We create seasonal, garden-inspired florals for weddings, using only the freshest flowers and unique blooms and ingredients sourced from local flower farmers and gardens from all over the world.

Our focus is on capturing your unique story and style and translating that into your special day.

Drawing inspiration from your vision and the venue you have chosen, we work closely with you and the team of professionals you have hired to implement your special day to help you achieve, big or small, the wedding of your dreams. One that is beautiful, and designed specifically with you and your future spouse in mind.

We look forward to meeting you!

Follow Bloom. Creative Floral & Events on

Bloom. Creative Floral & Events 3
Bloom. Creative Floral & Events 4

Donna · Married on 10/05/2019

Spectacular

We hired Tammie, Bloom Creative Floral & Events, to create refined rustic floral arrangements for our daughter’s barn wedding. When we first met, she immediately made us feel like family. She spent ample time with us discussing our vision for the wedding. She was sensitive to our budget and offered suggestions on re-purposing arrangements from the ceremony to the reception to save money. She was very organized and thorough. After our meeting, she provided us with a mood board summarizing our vision. The floral arrangements she created were SPECTACULAR!!! They were the most beautiful I have ever seen. WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TAMMIE. She was a pleasure to deal with and her floral arrangements are second to none.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Z/eswm+yj0OANwwjDYr4cGK6ohI1plwi6cCogAG4y5I=

z/eswm+yj0OANwwjDYr4cGK6ohI1plwi6cCogAG4y5I= · Married on 09/28/2019

Rustic Farm Wedding

Tammie is not only an amazing florist, she is an amazing person. From the first day we met her I knew we were in great hands. We had some basic ideas on what we thought the centerpieces would look like as well as the bouquets but we basically asked Tammie to take the reins and run with it and did she ever! She is so creative and talented and took our vision and completely captured the essence of the rustic farm wedding we were having. She worked with us as we made multiple adjustments, gently providing guidance and suggestions. Tammie made herself available and was always prompt in her replies. She not only created stunning bouquets and centerpieces but she also did an amazing job with her floral designs inside our renovated barn where much of the reception was held. By the time the wedding was here, I honestly felt like Tammie was family. 💜

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Bloom. Creative Floral & Events 5

Meghan Finn · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful rustic fall wedding

I would highly recommend Bloom Creative floral and events! Tammie met not only myself and my husband but took the time to meet with my parents as well. We brainstormed many times and came up with a beautiful flower/color scheme to go perfectly with our wedding. We have known Tammie for a very long time, with that being said it had been years since we reconnected with her. At our first meeting it had felt like no time went by. She is and will always be apart of our family. She is so talented and one of the sweetest women you will ever mert. She listened intently on what we visioned for our wedding and made it happen. The boutonnieres and bouquets were stunning! She also made a beautiful flower crown for my daughter, who was our flower girl. We can not thank Tammie enough for the dedication and hard work she put into making my wedding everything I envisioned. You will NOT be disappointed if you choose to work with Tammie and her company.

Meg Gracia

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Bloom. Creative Floral & Events 6
    Bloom. Creative Floral & Events 7

Bloom. Creative Floral & Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,200.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Vintage