PO Box 310163, New Braunfels, TX 78130 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Hamilton Wedding Finishing

What makes my services at Hamilton Wedding Finishing unique is that I provide day-of only services to DIY Couples.

My clients love the fact that they plan everything themselves and are in contact with vendors right up until the big day, but then have someone they can trust any rely upon to pull it all together. On your wedding day, you can focus on enjoying the day, and not be bothered by setup, worrying about vendors, or the logistics of your wedding.

Follow Hamilton Wedding Finishing on

Groom
3d0ac1e8c38de834 Capture

2 Reviews for Hamilton Wedding Finishing

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Darcy is super amazing! She made my wedding day so relaxed and enjoyable. If it wasn't for everything she did I wouldn't have had time to enjoy my own wedding. She is such an amazing person. I don't know how she does it all and not go crazy. She is kind loving and patient.

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Kaylen

Kaylen · Married on 12/09/2017

Darcy was an absolute joy to work with! From our initial phone consultation through our wedding reception, Darcy ensured that everything went according to plan. Communication with her was excellent (always so sweet and prompt) and the services she provided were above and beyond our expectations! She is truly a professional and her day-of coordination allowed us to actually ENJOY our wedding day instead of being stressed out. For that, I am forever grateful! I highly recommend Hamilton Wedding Finishing :)

Sent on 01/22/2018

Hamilton Wedding Finishing's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Kaylen! ❤️ It was an honor and a joy to assist you guys. Your planning and attention to detail made my job simple and enjoyable. You were an amazing DIY Bride!!! Best wishes to you and Dylan! -Darcy

Hamilton Wedding Finishing Pricing

Hamilton Wedding Finishing Price Rates

Hamilton Wedding Finishing FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1