Topsham, Maine 04086, Brunswick, ME 04011 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,400
Availability Check your date

About Hallie Talbot Event Design and Coordination

Hey there! I truly love being a wedding planner. It is a blessing to be a part of so many couples' weddings. For me, it's not just about the exterior beauty of the wedding I love to help create, but maintaining a relaxed and fun atmosphere on what would otherwise be an extremenly chaotic experience. I look forward to the opportunity to talk to you more about what you have mind and to see if I am the right fit for you!

Hallie Talbot Events

Wolfe's Neck Farm
bouttenierre pinning 51 946115

4 Reviews for Hallie Talbot Event Design and Coordination

Caitlin · Married on 09/09/2017

Hallie was organized, super responsive, flexible, and the most accommodating! We didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding! We are the luckiest to have had her as our coordinator.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Hallie Talbot Event Design and Coordination's reply:

Thank you Chris and Caitlin for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with such a fun couple!

Erin · Married on 10/10/2015

Hallie was SO helpful as our wedding coordinator. We hired her for rehearsal dinner and day of coordination but she met with us multiple times in the year and a half before we got married and answered all our questions. She brought up tons of things I never would have thought of on my own, and made me feel like I was actually prepared when the wedding day came. She's also super sweet and easy to work with, perfect for a stressed out bride:)

Sent on 10/01/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/08/2015

I'm not going to lie... I was a HOT MESS trying to plan my wedding. I thought my many years on pinterest fully prepared me, but once I got involved in the logistics I spent most days covered in hives. We had a huge guest list, a million details, a lot of different vendors to coordinate, and a lot of obstacles to overcome. After realizing what I had gotten myself into, I briefly considered eloping (don't judge!) until Hallie started helping us. She cut through the fog and confusion to help us pick exactly what we wanted while staying in our budget, and made the whole process so much less stressful. We thought she had earned her keep in the planning phase, but I didn't realize how important she would be on the wedding day itself. I was in a BLUR and Hallie was two steps in front of me the whole time. She kept the DJ on track, kept my bridesmaids on task, and did amazing damage control when the caterers messed up the event schedule. If you are looking for someone to keep their cool, handle all of the stressful issues thrown your way, and do it with grace, this is your wedding planner!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Hallie Talbot Event Design and Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1