LAD Photography

Farmingdale, ME View map
$3,700 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Ryan
    Ryan M. Getting married on 05/10/2022

I hired Lauren to take pictures when I proposed to my girlfriend (now fiancee!)

HIRE HER ASAP! I hired Lauren to photograph when I proposed to my girlfriend in Acadia National Park. I am from New York and had never been there before. Lauren didn't just photograph the proposal. She emailed with me back and forth for MONTHS leading up to the event. She took it upon herself to even visit Acadia before and send me a picture of the location and photoshop an X on the picture so I knew where to stand. Lauren was such an integral part of the proposal process and success. The night before the proposal I didn't like the weather I was seeing and without hesitation, she offered to show up a few hours earlier. I am so happy we made that change because it ended up raining like 30min after we wrapped out our photoshoot. I can't say enough good things about how helpful she was. I haven't even mentioned the actual photographs yet. These came out absolutely amazing! My fiancee loved how they turned out. I am so happy I hired Lauren to photograph my proposal. I now have these amazing pictures to remember such a significant part of our lives.
  • Emily
    Emily U. Married on 10/19/2019

Lauren is fabulous!

We are beyond happy we chose Lauren as our wedding photographer! She was very professional and easy to work with from the first phone call. We absolutely loved our engagement shoot with Lauren, and were so excited for her to shoot our wedding! Lauren was a very relaxed, calming presence on the wedding day and went above and beyond! From the traditional shots, to the more artistic -- Lauren truly has a great eye. Our photos are so beautiful, crisp and clear. How will we pick our favorites?! :) We love them all so much! We highly recommend LAD Photography.

LAD Photography's reply:

Yay!!! Thank you so much for saying this, Emily!!!! PS.... tell Justin I came and bought my New Years Eve lobster and it was delicious! ;) Hope to see you around!!
  • Kristen
    Kristen P. Married on 04/10/2019

Stunning photos

If you’re reading this review…. You have found the absolute BEST photographer there is. CONGRATS! LAD Photography doesn’t even begin to compare to anyone else out there. We are so incredibly lucky to have found Lauren and I knew from our first phone consultation that she was who we had to work with. She is an amazingly talented photographer and genuinely kind, wonderful person. And, she was so much more than a photographer - coordinating every minute of our wedding day and ensuring we stuck to that timing! Lauren was almost like having your own personal wedding planner, providing advice and helping us make decisions along the way, to ensure our day was exactly how we envisioned it. THANK YOU. Throughout all of the planning, we felt so comfortable, re-assured, and stress-free knowing she would be by our side on the big day! Lauren made us feel so at ease and relaxed behind the camera as well, during both our stunning engagement shoot and wedding day. The engagement shoot was the perfect “rehearsal” to our big day. Lauren showed us numerous natural poses (that felt like us) that we could easily remember on our wedding day, so we could get through photos timely. And after the shoot, she asked us for feedback on the photos we loved most, so she could ensure she captured more of our favorite styles for our wedding day. I mean, if that’s not extreme professionalism and customer-centric way to run a business, I don’t know what is! The engagement and wedding photos LAD Photography captured are absolutely breathtaking. Her photos are honestly the best photos and work I’ve ever seen from a photographer. We have shared them all over social media and I’ve had countless people tell me how stunning and incredible her work is. Looking at her work is just jaw dropping and brings tears to my eyes. Numerous friends have already told me they want to use her as their wedding photographer and asked for her information (and they aren't even engaged YET). Lauren is truly a beautiful and extremely talented person and this shines through in her work. We felt privileged to have met her and have her be a part of our wedding. We will treasure every single photo she took, forever. And we can’t wait for the next opportunity for her to photograph more milestones in our life!!!! She is the best decision you will make for your wedding!

LAD Photography's reply:

Aaaaahhhhhh!!! I am so freaking in LOVE with this. Today was a tough one for me personally, so seeing this was such a pick-me-up! You two are awesome people, and I adored spending the day with you. I really do hope we get to see each other again soon! So many hugs for you both! xoxo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Affordable Elegance String Ensembles Affordable Elegance String Ensembles Wedding Musicians

Lauren is the fabulous photographer behind our home page (www.Affordablelegancemusic.com) She was super fun to work with and went with the flow of the moment with the couple. We look forward to working with her again!

Good Food Store Good Food Store Wedding Caterers

We've worked a few weddings together and Lauren didn't miss a beat. She's easy to work with, on top of the day, and fun. We enjoy working with her!

A Sweet Start A Sweet Start Wedding Officiants

Lauren is all heart! Her passion for her craft is contagious. Her awesome sense of humor and her authenticity will surely put you at ease on your wedding day. Think about it: you'll spend more time with your photographer than any other vendor on the day of your wedding. So pick someone like Lauren and you're in for a good time! She's literally an award-winning photographer so you be assured you're going to get quality images, too! Can you say "Perfect package?!" That's Lauren!

83 Northern Avenue Farmingdale, 04344
2075823744
Location of (LAD Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding