31 Reviews for LAD Photography

31 LAD Photography Reviews

We had LAD as our wedding photographer in July, and couldn't be happier working with Lauren and with our final photos. Lauren was very laid back and easy to work with, and also very professional. Lauren also did our engagement photo shoot and was willing to meet us in Boston so we could have pictures done in our home town. On our wedding day it rained, and Lauren and her assistant photographer were troopers with the weather to get the outdoor pictures we wanted. She even trekked down to the beach with us to get some beautiful ocean shots.

I would highly recommend LAD photography if you are having your wedding in Northen New England! Our final wedding photos were absolutely stunning, and we couldn't have been happier with Lauren's photography services.

Profile Picture Leila, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

LAD photography has photographed our engagement session and will be our wedding photographer. We couldn't beat her service, her creativity, her talent and her value/pricing/packages! We were blown away with the engagement photos and know the wedding ones will be just as great!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lauren is amazing. She is incredibly thorough and professional. She photographed our surprise engagement photos after she captured my now husband's proposal. We booked her as soon as we could to photograph our wedding. We cannot wait to see our wedding photos. Lauren is special and you will not get the level of quality or creativity from any other photographer that you will get from Lauren.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

LAD photography covered our wedding on 9/10/16 and I absolutely cannot recommend her enough. She did our engagement photos first this past winter and I'm still getting compliments on them. We used them for our save the dates but I'm even planning on using them again for christmas cards. At the wedding she and her second shooter were absolutely amazing. They never felt intrusive at all but we got some spectacular photos that seem almost impossible considering they were never noticeable the whole night. We now have hundreds of photos of the best night of our lives. I plan to use LAD photography for any and all of my future photography needs. Lauren is also just a really relaxed and cool person that really made you feel at ease. Especially helps on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lauren photographed my wedding this past October, i recently received my photos and am absolutely in love with them, Lauren is amazing at what she does and is just like a friend when she is there, she drove me and my husband around for photos so everyone else could stay and enjoy the reception, im pretty sure she even stayed late to photograph more of the reception! I recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day!! She is truly incredible.

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photographer, Lauren, was so much more than a photographer. I never rate anything with a perfect score but without a doubt she deserves it. For us besides the venue a photographer was highly important because we knew that years down the road it's the photographs that would help us to never forget our wedding. We aren't the type who like to get in front of the camera but by the end of our engagement shoot Lauren made us feel comfortable and confident we'd have some incredible photos. If it wasn't for her tips to help us I can't imagine what we'd end up looking like! Her kindness , friendliness and professionalism is above and beyond. She even helped me figure out how to tie my sash on for my wedding dress when none of us could figure it out! Our photos are amazing and the quality is top notch. Her artistic eye is priceless and working with her was so easy even from out of state! We also ordered a photo booth with her which was easy to use and the guests absolutely loved it and let me tell you we got some awesome pictures from it! We'd recommend Lauren in a heart beat and should we need any photos in the future she'll be our first choice!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

In searching for a photographer, after cost & talent, I was also looking for someone who got me and my vision for my wedding. The photographer is the vendor that you will be spending the most time with and who will be capturing one of the biggest days of your life (so far). From the first reply back from Lauren I knew that we would jive, and that made my wedding day that much better and stress free.
Having vendors you trust and who help you through the planning process allows you to enjoy your day that much more. Lauren met with us at our venue a few days before the wedding to go over placement and the day's schedule and built a timeline down to the minute. She gave us some tips and pointers in planning the day and having things ready for when she arrived.
We had a few requests from our parents that came up close to the wedding and Lauren was great in accommodating them and or helping us figure out how to accommodate these requests if she could not herself. Every correspondence with Lauren was professional, timely, and treated with respect, down to the random planning questions I would email in the wee hours when I couldn't sleep 8 months before the wedding.
As for the final product? We LOVE LOVE LOVE all of our photos. Every image captures our day beautifully in a colorful photo journalistic style. I couldn't be happier with my choice of hiring Lauren, who I can now call my friend. :)

Profile Picture Katie, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are so many aspects when it comes to selecting a wedding photographer and Lauren was flawless at them all! We simply could not picture our wedding day if she was not our photographer. The pictures she took of the day were vibrant, loving and gorgeous. When we saw them, we said to each other how they were exactly how we remembered the day. They showed our day perfectly! Not only did she give us beautiful photos, but also helped us throughout the wedding planning process. From the first consultation, Lauren took the time to find out what we wanted from the day. She answered all of our questions very quickly and gave us so many helpful hints as a wedding professional, that we had no idea about. The engagement photo session is something not to miss with Lauren. It gave us a chance to get familiar with Lauren, and being in front of the camera. When it came to the wedding day, Lauren had done so much preparation (by doing a walk through with us the week of at our venue and creating a schedule) that we never felt rushed and could enjoy the day as she was capturing great images. Your photographer is one of the people that spend the most time with you on the wedding day, and we would not have wanted anyone else to share it with. She was funny, focused and we enjoyed every minute. Thank you, Lauren!!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren was absolutely great to work with. From our first consultation meeting she was so informative and organized and patiently answered all of our silly questions. She also understands how long each phase of the day will take and helped plan a realistic timeline for us. Then she made sure that we stuck to the timeline during the day. She even helped with little things that came up, like helping with the Groom's "boutonniere". For the pictures she sneakily tricked us into having them all outside (in December) and as she promised, they were absolutely worth it! We are absolutely in love with all the pictures we got! We could tell that she really cared about us and wanted to give us great photos for our special day :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lauren is a great photographer and makes you feel at ease when she takes your picture. My husband is not good at smiling in photos but she did a great job capturing some great expressions by him in our engagement photos. We haven't seen our wedding photos yet, but I know they are going to be just as beautiful as our engagement photos.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I hired Lauren to photograph our wedding and engagement photos. She is an awesome person and very easy to get along with. Lauren really makes getting your picture taken easy, even if you are camera shy. She was very quick at getting back to me and helped explain and walk me through anything/everything I needed before the wedding, and even during! I have only seen a small preview of our engagement photos so far but cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you so much Lauren for capturing the special moments of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Alannah, 9/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lauren was absolutely amazing! She isn't just a photographer, she is another person who a bride can count on who makes sure your day goes just as you imagined, helping and assisting in anyway possible. We couldn't be more excited or grateful for the photos she captured of our special day! Our friends and family are in awe of her work.. Truly amazing! We aren't ones who like to be photographed or usually like how we look in them but we were truly blown away and in love with the photographs she took! The photo booth was so much fun and so reasonably priced! Family and friends still talk about it! You should of seen the line for last call! People couldn't leave it! We look forward to
Lauren capturing our future special life moments! As stressful as wedding planning can be she's someone you can hire without any hesitation! Lauren thank you for all that you have done for us! We look forward to future photo shoots with you! Xo

Profile Picture Susanne, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Lauren is absolutely fabulous in communication and making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. The wedding day can be overwhelming and goes by way to fast. Lauren helped me and my husband to relive our wedding day with the beautiful images that brought our big day back to life. She was wonderful at capturing every important moment without us even knowing that she was taking pictures at the wedding. Photography was one of the most important expenses to me; I wanted to make sure we got someone knowledgeable and confident in their skills. Lauren is extremely professional and skilled. We were not disappointed. We will be lifetime customers of hers and will turn to her for all of our major life events.

Profile Picture Kaili, 8/2/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lauren was simply amazing from start to finish. When shopping around for a wedding photographer we fell in love with the artistic perspective that we saw in her sample photos. We saw a lot of boring pictures from other photographers, but not so with Lauren. She captures everything from the perfect angle, making each moment memorable. The photos from our wedding came out stunningly and are exactly the way we want to remember the day.

Not only are her pictures amazing but so is her personality. From the first time we met her, she made us feel like we had known her forever and were best friends. She has a contagiously joyful demeanor that put everyone at ease and kept everyone engaged even during group photos. Throughout the wedding day she interacted with us and with our guests in such a way that made her presence and the non-stop snapping away with her camera feel natural, and many people--wedding party, family, and guests--made it a point to tell us how much they loved our photographer!

Profile Picture Josh, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lauren was/ is amazing! She was present to capture the most incredible pictures but not invasive and pushy with poses. Her ideas for "out of the box" photos were exactly what I was looking for!!! I didn't want a run of the mill set of wedding photos, I wanted fun, different shots of us and family and she nailed it!!! She came highly recommended by a friend and it couldn't have been a better fit!!! Perfect perfect perfect!!! :) I cry and laugh and sigh everytime I look at our beautiful pictures. Thank Lauren so very very much. XO

Profile Picture Megan, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren was the first photographer to reach out to me after I got engaged. She is very organized and efficient. She was on the ball from the very begining, always keeping me informed of the next step, following up on engagement photo information and keeping our timeline on track.
We really appreciate all of Lauren's hard work and dedication to our special day. Our photos are gorgeous, unique, and the price was unbeatable! TAlso the photobooth was a HUGE hit! That was the talk of the evening and we wished we rented it for more then 3 hours!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love, Love, LOVE LAD Photography - and Lauren!! My now husband and I are so happy to have found her. Neither of us are overly photogenic, nor do we show a lot of PDA - but Lauren made us feel so comfortable and didn't push any one shot on us. I would highly recommend LAD Photography to anyone looking for high quality pictures at reasonable prices!

Profile Picture Alisha, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Lauren for any photography needs!! She has done our engagement Photos and we fell in love with all of them. I can't wait to see what she captures on our wedding day!!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/12/13, 1 Review

LAD=AMAZING
Lauren was so so great to work with!! We had a winter wedding, it was cold, but so beautiful...her phpotography from our amazing weekend captured each and every moment that I hoped it would!! The best part is Lauren is so easy going, so calming that you would never know it was about 20 degress outside, we were all so happy in all the pictures, every person was so engaged with her and she was able to keep the ball rolling and keep everything on sched for us to get back to the party :)
Lauren was also willing to travel for us, which was awesome!! We got married in The Forks, which is a bit of a hike, not only did she travel for the wedding, but she met with us there a couple weeks prior to the wedding to go over every detail, walk around the property and really understand what my husband and I were looking for in our pictures! It was just working with Lauren as a photographer, but also working with her as a Friend :)
I would HIGHLY recommend Lauren to ANY one who is looking for someone so easy to work with, who is fun and awesome at what she does!!!
We loved LAD, and we LOVED our Pictures!!!

Thank you Lauren for being so GREAT :)
--L&B

Profile Picture Lindsey , 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren was a perfect fit for us. She did our engagement pictures for us, and will be doing our wedding next August. Her attention to detail and the lighting was amazing. It was a great experience to work with her and I would recommend her to any one of my friends.

Profile Picture Kaili, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A short time after the proposal, I signed up for local vendor contact information on weddingwire.com and many others. Not much time passed and I received a package from LAD Photographer's information in the mail. The letter explained that she was able to get my information through weddingwire.com. Normally, I would have thrown it in the recycling bin and continued on with all that still needed to be done. But, I kept thinking about LAD Photography...The brochure, letter, business card, all super professional with bright colors and beautiful photos. We were about to have a family friend take our photos due to our limited budget. I felt uneasy about it, so I finally called. Lauren answered, extremely professional, incredibly sweet, accommodating and very much willing to do what it would take to help. She was not pushy with selling her self and I felt as if I was speaking with a friend. My Fiancé and I met her a few couple of months later. She treated us to drinks and spent quite of bit of explaining all she could offer and do for us, she brought visuals as well. He loved her too! Throughout process, Lauren made sure to be in constant contact with me. She ALWAYS got back to my messages and calls right away! She went out of her way to accommodate my schedule and meeting me in my hometown to walk through town with me and see what I wanted. She did an amazing job the day of and kept me at ease knowing my photos would be in my hands before I knew it. We received our photos in less than 2 months after our wedding! I think she did a beautiful job and we are incredibly thankful and overall extremely satisfied with the end result. If we could have done anything different, it would be to also include a videographer because we wanted to relive our wedding day so badly the very next day! We were anxious, but through the photos that we received, we were able to see exactly how the day went. We will definitely think of you for future professional photos and highly recommend you!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We got our engagement photos back from Lauren in early October and love them all! She met her commitments for when the images would be ready, and far exceeded our expectations in number and quality. We have over 300 incredible images and they all capture our feelings toward one another. I would recommend Lauren to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren is completely amazing! She not only does outstanding work with her photography - capturing the emotional highlights and displaying fun and valuable creativity - she also goes the extra mile to get to know you, offer support, and her flexibility is awesome! Lauren's rates are also very reasonable and she is super friendly and relaxed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren was fabulous!!! Right from the very beginning she was warm, enthusiastic, flexible, and clearly takes a lot of pride in her work. She went way out of her way to come meet with us for a consultation, and after talking to her and seeing her work we were immediately sold. In addition to being a fabulous photographer, Lauren also played a huge role in helping us navigate all of the details for our wedding day. She met us several weeks before to walk through all of the locations and figure out logistics, and man is she a great resource! On our wedding day she was there with a huge smile and great attitude, helping as needed but also completely unobtrusive. She is a pleasure to spend time, and everyone really enjoyed working with her. And our pictures came out PERFECTLY!! We really could not have asked for anything better. Lauren, thank you!! We have and will continue to highly recommend you to everyone:)

Profile Picture Katie, 6/15/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lauren is the best photographer EVER! I have had so many compliments on the pictures, her service, her talent & I was amazed with her attention to detail, her promptness, her creativity & how she clicked with all the guests and captured the right moments (some of which I missed with it being such a busy day for a bride!) I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! (P.S. When the day comes, I can't wait to have her do our maternity/baby pictures!)

Profile Picture Emily, 6/8/13, 5 Reviews