Linda Barry Photography

Watertown, MA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

My wedding photography has been described as timeless and romantic. It is not necessarily a traditional approach where everything is staged and posed, but rather a midpoint between traditional and completely candid. I love using light intentionally to create gorgeous images that tell a story and have a natural feel to them.

I love working with clients that have small details that help represent their love and their new life together as a married couple. Shooting details is one of my favorite things to do, and I enjoy weaving these images into an album to help tell the story of the entire wedding day. Shooting weddings are my passion, and I believe that shines through my images. I feel so blessed to be able to do something I truly enjoy and love.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000.00

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints

• Julia
    Julia Married on 06/26/2021

AMAZING Photography!!

I honestly don't think I can fit all of the good things I have to say about Linda into this review! She was AMAZING from day one. Linda is so passionate about what she does and is so good at making every couple feel comfortable and special throughout the entire planning process. She goes above and beyond to ensure you get the best possible experience.
    We had to postpone our big celebration due to COVID, meaning we were lucky enough to work with Linda for our engagement photos, our intimate ceremony, and the big wedding/reception we had planned. Every single photo is beautiful and Linda captured 3 different moments in our lives that we will cherish forever.
    When you book with Linda, you are not just booking a photographer. You are booking someone who will give you advice (like what to wear for engagement photos or making a day of schedule) as well as someone who will make you comfortable in front of a camera. My husband and I had so much fun taking photos- something we never would have said before! Our photos are not stiff formals with no emotion. Every photo captured our emotions at the time, from happy tears during the first look & ceremony to pure joy on the dance floor.
    Linda will be one of the most professional vendors you work with and you will not be disappointed with your experience. We highly recommend Linda and can't wait to work with her again in the future!!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 03/24/2018
    I could not imagine working with another photographer for our big day! I cherish all of the memories she captured, and she captured them all so beautifully! Linda is an absolute sweetheart and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I love all of the unique shots she takes, especially the candid moments. I look forward to working with her in the future for maternity sessions, family photos, etc.
    Melanie Married on 11/04/2017
    If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Linda every single time! She was amazing! For our engagement shoot, she was so flexible, coming down to MA a few months after having her daughter, to spend an hour getting to know us and photographing our love. Linda was great at responding to our emails and keeping in contact with us periodically for the entire year plus before our wedding. She was always so organized with everything that I was never stressed out with anything photography related. The day of our wedding, Linda was on time and made sure everything important was documented (even when I totally forgot we had to cut the cake and my favorite song was on) and she stayed on point with the timeline we created. We never rushed through any pictures - first look, wedding party, family formals, just married, etc. The day of our wedding wasn’t the warmest, but Linda never complained about being outside on the water, as it was my vision to have the best of both worlds - beach and foliage. Linda was so wonderful all throughout our wedding day but what was even better is that we received all of our pictures within a week. Linda promised them within 2 weeks, so receiving them in a week, was a very pleasant surprise! So many of my friends were waiting for their pictures for at least 4 weeks going with other photographers but I am so happy we have been able to relive our wedding so soon afterwards! The pictures came out beautiful! I couldn’t have asked for anything more. My husband and I are so happy to have all digital copies of the photos so we can pick and choose which ones to print, all while enjoying the others forever. I highly recommend Linda. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! She is a wonderful person and an amazing photographer! You will not be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

A Barn A Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Linda Barry is always pleasant, attentive and her work is beautiful.

15 Main St Child Workroom Watertown, MA, 02472
2078522891
Location of (Linda Barry Photography)

Linda Barry Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Linda Barry Photography include in the starting price?

Linda Barry Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Linda Barry Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Linda Barry Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Linda Barry Photography offer?

Linda Barry Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Linda Barry Photography offer?

Linda Barry Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Linda Barry Photography offer for wedding events?

Linda Barry Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Linda Barry Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Linda Barry Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding