About Hairoics Salon & Spa

Hairoics is the Outer Banks’ most acclaimed and largest Salon  & Spa with 30 employees, seven of which specialize in wedding hair and makeup. Owner Jim Williams moved to the Outer Banks 26 years ago with a vision of creating the ultimate hair salon, where not only the client would feel welcome but where the hair professional could grow and explore new heights of creativity. Since our inception, we have been specializing in bridal parties of every size offering a full salon and spa menu.  What sets us apart from the rest is the advantage of having your entire group seen together, no waiting.  And, to make the experience even more special for you and your bridal party, we encourage you to bring in munchies and beverages and we provide setups.

We invite you to experience the ultimate in beauty treatment from our top rated stylists, nail techs, estheticians, make up artist and massage therapists. Our number one priority is taking care of your individual needs as you indulge in an exciting and energizing experience.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Coloring (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)

Hairoics handled all our needs for our wedding. Mani/pedis, hair and makeup for everyone involved. Being from out of state, they made it so easy to book and pay, I only had to show up and get pampered. Everyone involved did such an amazing job, but Maria made me look and feel like a princess during Hurricane Maria! I can't thank you all enough for helping make our wedding day so amazing!

Profile Picture Meagan, 9/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure/Pedicure, Salon

Had my hair and nails done for my wedding. I also had no idea what I wanted! The ladies took great care of me, and I got so many compliments! They had amazing ideas that were better than I could have imagined! Thank you!

Profile Picture Giovanna, 6/16/17, 5 Reviews

Videos

0 Photos

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Hairoics surely chose a great name! They really are heros of hair. We have nothing but good to say about their services!

The staff at Hairoics is professional, knowledgeable, on trend, and there to help you! The salon is clean, well maintained, and organized. They offer the best products and services from hair cuts, styling, to massage, and spray tans! Highly recommend!

There are some people who just love their jobs and it shows. The people at Hairoics exemplify this and the brides who have been blessed by them rave. Great people. Great quality. Great service.

Top notch salon with professional, outstanding service and talent! I never have a moment's hesitation recommending the Hairoics pros when asked about salon services. As good or better than any spa around! They do it all...

1314 S. Croatan Hwy – MP 9 1/2, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948   See On Map