Hairoics Salon & Spa Reviews

33 | Kill Devil Hills, NC

33 Reviews for Hairoics Salon & Spa

Cynthia · Married on 07/13/2018

My daughter had her hair and makeup done for her beach wedding. Her hair is quite long and looked so romantic with jewels wound into it. The airbrush makeup artist was very professional, and my daughter was absolutely glowing. I, mother-of-the-bride, received a spectacular up-do that stayed perfectly in place even with the beach breezes. Wholeheartedly recommend.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

Awesome place! Lots of people working at all times so super easy to get a spot!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Meagan · Married on 09/27/2017

Hairoics handled all our needs for our wedding. Mani/pedis, hair and makeup for everyone involved. Being from out of state, they made it so easy to book and pay, I only had to show up and get pampered. Everyone involved did such an amazing job, but Maria made me look and feel like a princess during Hurricane Maria! I can't thank you all enough for helping make our wedding day so amazing! <3 Andrew and Meagan, WV

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • Giovanna

Giovanna · Married on 06/16/2017

Had my hair and nails done for my wedding. I also had no idea what I wanted! The ladies took great care of me, and I got so many compliments! They had amazing ideas that were better than I could have imagined! Thank you!

Sent on 07/04/2017
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 09/25/2016

I cannot say enough about this salon. I had multiple services here from getting a massage, to nails, waxing, hair consultation, hair and makeup on the day of my wedding. They handled additional requests from my family when they came into town and didn't bat an eye lash. They were so accommodating! Their professionalism was outstanding. Teresa, Maria and the rest of the staff went over and above to make everyone look perfect! Their prices are in line with the area so no complaints here. Thank you all for helping to make my day so extra special and for doing it was such ease and professionalism.

Sent on 09/30/2016
  • Daniellle

Daniellle · Married on 02/13/2016

Soooo last minute our destination wedding my husband needed a haircut! You guys did your job! It is very nerve racking using another hairdresser, my husband looked awesome!
    thank you again!
    Danielle and Mike Westbrook

Sent on 10/16/2011
  • VMDIZZLE

Valarie · Married on 09/24/2015

We met the girls from Hairoics at the OBX Wedding Expo in January. My bride sat with them and went through some rough ideas while visiting their booth. They all made us feel at ease and had a good laugh. Since then, my wife was sold on wanting them to do her hair and makeup for the wedding day. We went to the trial a few days before and Ruth went through her ideas for hair. There was no make up trial, which made me a little nervous, but I was assured everything would be perfect. The morning of my bride showed up with her two girls and they got to work. The process was smooth and I do have to say that she looked absolutely stunning. The women who work at the salon couldn't be any nicer and their quality of work is fantastic. We were both satisfied with their service.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Jenni · Married on 09/19/2015

As it turns out, the owner Jim is a long time family friend, but I had no idea until I walked in. However, the staff was exceptional and willing to accommodate my last minute wedding planning. My husband-to-be and I enjoyed a mani/pedi together the day before (and this not being my man's cup of tea per se, they really made him feel relaxed and comfortable) after my run-through on my hair. I initially scheduled makeup for the day of, but cancelled that last minute so that my sister could do it and they were ok with the changes then too. My hair was gorgeous, and I received a lot of compliments on it both that day and in the pictures. Maria did a fabulous job! The staff was also helpful in choosing some restaurants for us to enjoy our time together in the Outer Banks. Top notch!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Karen · Married on 06/19/2015

Jim and the entire staff at Hairoics were a pleasure to work with! They got us in and (more importantly) out on time even though we added on a few services while we were there. They were very accommodating and we all left looking lovely!

I would recommend the airbrush make up... it goes on light as a feather and stays on for hours. My eyelashes even stayed on all evening (even with a little tears!)

It was nice to have my entire bridal party as well as my mother there with me while getting ready... an experience I won't forget.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Christianna · Married on 10/10/2014

Hairoics has the PERFECT set up for the bridal party to get their hair and makeup done! The salon allowed us to bring in snacks and beverages to enjoy while getting hair and make done. Each girl had their own stylist so we were quickly done with the hair/make up appointment. As the girls were done with their hair, the make up artist took them individually and asked what their usual look is and what they were hoping to have for the wedding day. The make up artist was open to change anything we weren't happy about to make sure we felt comfortable and confident in our look. I would recommend Hairoics for your wedding day hair and make-up needs!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Katy · Married on 09/27/2014

I was so incredibly happy with my bridal hair that I had done at Hairoics! I had looked at their Facebook and noticed that their style was what I was looking for. When I called, they answered immediately and got me in the books! I was blown away by the final product- it was exactly what I had envisioned. My hair stylist- Maria- was also super nice and personable and even gave me and my bridesmaids suggestions on where to go get some great food in OBX. If I lived in the OBX, I would definitely go to Hairoics for my beauty and spa needs.

Sent on 11/29/2014

My bridal party and I called roughly an hour before we got to the salon and they squeezed us in for manicures without any hesitation. The employees were so nice and helpful. They did an amazing job on our shellac manicures!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Carolyn · Married on 06/22/2014

These ladies love what they do and you will love the results. They are friendly and fun! My bridesmaids wanted to do their own hair and makeup, but hairoics still let them all come in and be with me as I was getting mine done. We brought snacks, drinks, and music to enjoy. It was a relaxing time for all of us. My husband still talks about how beautiful of a job she did with my hair and makeup. I highly recommend the air brush makeup. It is very worth it!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Kristiana · Married on 06/21/2014

Hairoics was SO MUCH FUN! I used Hairoics for my wedding in June. We went to the salon instead of having them come to our venue since we were staying a few blocks up from the salon location. Everyone who worked on our hair, makeup, and nails was extremely nice and just so much fun. They were flexible with some of my bridesmaids who kept changing their minds about makeup and hair and even figured out what to do with my shortish hair.

They used Bare Minerals makeup on my girls, and I chose the Airbrush makeup which looked AMAZING and it didn't smudge or melt or anything. I'm pretty sure it was waterproof because it took a couple washes after the wedding to get it off (which is what I wanted- hot and humid doesn't mix well with makeup).

Their prices are extremely reasonable especially for the quality of work.

On the morning of the wedding, we were allowed to bring our own champagne, OJ, and other foods to "cater" our appointments which was nice.

Hairoics had another bridal party in the salon while we were there, but it wasn't cramped or crowded nor did we have to wait. They were able to accommodate both parties comfortably and did everything they could to get us what we needed.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Sandra · Married on 06/14/2014

Hairoics Salon and Spa were AMAZING to work with. I contacted them two weeks before my wedding (my original hair plans fell through) requesting an emergency updo for me and my bridesmaids - they were more than happy to oblige! I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to find anyone to accommodate me on such short notice, but Hairoics saved the day! Jess did my hair and airbrush makeup the day of my wedding - it turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined! Jess was so friendly and made me feel so relaxed and comfortable on an extremely stressful day. Anyone thinking about getting their hair done, especially down in the OBX, should definitely contact Jess and her team at Hairoics Salon and Spa! (Thank you, ladies!!)

Sent on 07/28/2014

Gina · Married on 05/30/2014

Hairoics was a wonderful choice for my wedding day makeup and hair! Not only did everyone look beautiful, we had a great time in the salon! The staff was so friendly and accommodating and did a great Job on everyone! I would definitely recommend hairoics to any bride!

Sent on 06/13/2014

I was so pleased with the service that I recieved from Hairoics! I originally booked with another salon, but was panicking when I found out that they were going out of business one month before my wedding!! Hairoics was very understanding when they took on my contract and the staff was so nice! They were very accomadating during the wedding day. They allowed us to bring food, drinks, etc and had plenty of staff to get us in and out. The stylists were great and picked up on what everyone wanted quick. All of my guests raved about how well my hair and makeup looked. I would definately recommend!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Kate · Married on 04/27/2013

These guys are amazing. They were able to squeeze in myself, and 6 other appointments on a prom Saturday after my original salon (Diva's Day Spa) closed down without telling me. I did my trial updo 3 days before the wedding and was so impressed with Jessica (?) and how quickly she could pull a style together. She probably wanted to kill me on my wedding day because I was being so picky and kept having her redo sections or move pieces around but she never got frustrated and never stopped smiling.

The salon is in a new building and there is lots of natural light. I never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day so Hairoics definitely did their job. :)

Sent on 06/09/2013

Ruth was amazing. She made me look like a princess!!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Lee Elizabeth · Married on 04/07/2012

Elizabeth and all the other girls at Hairoics are awesome! We came in as a large bridal party for hair and make-up and we looked so beautiful when we left! They had a space available for us to bring in food and beverages while we were waiting for the next step. We were all in the same area so as we were having our hair or make-up done, we were able to chit-chat. The ladies are so versatile that they were able to do both and keep us on time! My best friend, who is a guy, was able to enjoy a mani/pedi while the girls were in the other room. Great place to have the finishing touches for your day!

Sent on 05/13/2012

Melodye · Married on 10/22/2011

Hairoics is absolutely amazing. Great team to work with. I had no idea how I wanted to do my hair or make up and the end result was gorgeous. Never seen a hair style like it before. I was so thankful to have chosen such a great place to take care of me. I know I wouldnt of found anyone better. They are great about helping you and changing appts me around to fit your needs.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Colleen · Married on 09/20/2011

I love Hairoics!
    They were very accomendating for my whole party plus a last minute add on. They were very professional, and everyone felt beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone looking for these services.

Sent on 12/05/2011

Caroline · Married on 03/26/2011

Could not recommend them more. I had about 12 people get mani/pedis and 15 people get updos and they were able to not only accomodate all of us but also got everyone done in time. They were so nice and so talented and even allowed all of our drinking fun. Thanks so much Hairoics staff!

Sent on 09/02/2011

Kelly · Married on 07/03/2015

My 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and I descended upon Hairoics Salon the morning of our wedding to get hair and make up done. The speed with which they got all 9 of us in and out, and the quality of our hair and makeup were amazing. They let us bring in brunch and drinks and gave us plenty of space to spread out and socialize while we were waiting. The whole experience really made the morning of my wedding relaxing, and my ladies looked truly beautiful. If you are an OBX bride and want the salon experience for your wedding day, there's absolutely no better choice than Hairoics.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Maria · Married on 10/04/2013

The girls at Hairoics are awesome! My bridal party and I had hair and make-up and we looked so beautiful.
    Maria did and amazing job with my hair!!! (I LOVED IT!!)
    Jessica my make-up was perfect. Everyone loved it!! Thank you ladies
    I highly recommend them for hair and make-up !

Sent on 10/14/2013