Hair by Krystle Sheehan at The Garage

Roseville, CA View map

I offer a wide range of hair services from cut and colors, chemical straightening services, photo shoots, to bridal hair.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$180

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Katherine Married on 03/10/2018
    Krystle did my hair for my wedding, and was completely amazing! She was friendly and fun to spend time with, professional and so talented - she did an outstanding job on not only my hair, but also on my sisters, my mother, and my 5-year old flower girl. She was able to provide outstanding ideas for "do whatever looks nice", and able to fantastically create looks based on photos and verbal explanations ("up, but low, with a braid...").
    She was responsive to all communication, and really listened and understood the look I wanted - "the best version of myself/a dialed-up version of how I normally look." My my hair complimented my natural curly texture and was exactly what I wanted. I looked and felt beautiful, and got so many wonderful compliments from my guests (and the groom!). Not to mention, my hair held up amazingly well all night: through pictures, ceremony, dinner, and dancing. Krystle was one of my absolute favorite vendors, and you cannot go wrong working with her.
    Amy Event on: 01/07/2012
    Krystle is AMAZING!! I can give absolutely no input into how I want my hair to look and know that it will turn out amazing!! I get compliments on a daily basis on my hair cut and color.

Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Krystle on several occasions. She is a very talented and modern hair stylist. I would highly recommend her for your every day stylist and on your most special occasion!

The Posh Posey The Posh Posey Wedding Florists

Love Krystle! She does beautiful wedding day styles that are natural and romantic!

Skin & Makeup By Teshara Skin & Makeup By Teshara Wedding Hair & Makeup

Krystle is by far one of the best Stylist's out there,especially when it comes to weddings. Finding a hairstylist is hard, let alone a stylist willing to travel on site. Krystle is not only amazingly skilled in what she does but she is fun,excited and absolutely loves her job! She is the only stylist I recommend to my brides.

121 Church Street Roseville, 95678
Location of (Hair by Krystle Sheehan at The Garage)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding