Willingboro, NJ 08046 Map · Phone number

20x30tommynicole119

3 Reviews for Greg Haygood Photography

• makelovenmusic

Stacey · Married on 10/22/2011

When I met the team at Greg Haygood photography, I was immediately blown away by the quality of their equipment & technologies, as well as their innovative and artistic vision. I'm an artist, so I truly appreciated the team's artistic talent and knowledge, which is obvious in all of their work.

I had an engagement photo shoot with Greg Haygood on a cold, cloudy day outside with limited time available to me! I was a busy bride juggling many things, but Greg worked around my schedule and even picked a location I would never have thought of for my shoot! He made me feel so comfortable during that shoot. I'm someone who is a little self-conscious as far as my weight goes, but Greg made me look and feel fabulous on that day. When I got the proofs from that shoot, I had an extreme amount of trouble deciding on my favorites since there were so many great shots! I couldn't believe that Greg had been able to work the lighting so well that he made a cloudy day look so amazing!! My photos looked like they were straight out of a magazine and had such a chic, classy feel!! I was ecstatic!

On my wedding day, I worked with a team consisting of Greg Haygood, Jaleel King, and Janine Haygood on photography and Yahya Ismail on videography. I can't say enough about how awesome they all were! When I was nervous, they calmed me down, and Janine arranged my dress perfectly for my dress shots, which was very important to me. Greg and Jaleel both have a fabulous eye for the perfect pictures. Yahya took endless footage! I don't think I saw him without his camera once that night except to eat!

This is a team of extremely talented professionals who offer a great value for their price. If you are looking for amazing quality, unique, gorgeous wedding photos and a fabulous team to work with who really cares about what they do, this team is absolutely the hidden gem of the South Jersey/ Philly area. They respond timely and completely to all questions and concerns, which is so important for your wedding photos!! Also, my proofs were back to me within 2 WEEKS of my shoot!!! That is very quick and I was so happy! It's so hard to wait to see photos, so I'm glad I didn't have to wait very long! I've heard of some brides waiting for months for their photos. Rest assured, that will not happen with Greg Haygood Photography.

The team also provided a slideshow on a HUGE TV at my reception of some of the best photos we had taken so far! My guests LOVED that and were SO amazed at what an amazing job Greg, Jaleel, & Janine did with the photos. It was so awesome to be able to see some of my photos that very same day!!!

Aside from the actual photos and photo shoot experience, Greg Haygood offers many one-of-a-kind, unique products to maximize the use of your wedding photos in a variety of different ways. For example, the photo guestbook (which looks amazing- there are some samples on their website), a photo box, amazing quality custom wedding albums, and so much more. I definitely recommend them to any bride who wants the absolute best photos & photography experience!!

Overall, I loved working with this extremely talented team! I will use them for every single important event in my life from here on out. I couldn't be more pleased or impressed with their high-quality work and down-to-Earth professionalism. This is definitely a business you want by your side at an important event in which important moments can be missed in one single instant. Greg Haygood and team didn't miss one second.

Thank you so much to Greg, Jaleel, Janine, and Yahya! You captured my wedding with style, class, and sophistication and I truly appreciate that!! I can't wait to see the video, and will add a videography review once I do!!!

Sent on 10/24/2011

0.6
      0.0
      0.0

My experience with this vendor has been AWFUL. Initially, they were professional and I can only assume this was due to them trying to sell their services. After we signed the contract, EVERYTHING went downhill.

Do not expect ANY follow up within a timely and professional manner. We requested photo cards with photos from our engagement shoot to pass out to guests at the wedding. This never happened!! Leading up to the wedding, the vendor said I would be emailed a sheet to complete with shots I wanted, times to be at places etc. We had to contact the vendor 3 times (in the middle of wedding planning) to remind him to email the sheet. After the wedding, we also had to contact the vendor several times to find out when our wedding and engagement photos would be ready to look at. We had to remind the vendor that we never received the photo cards...we asked for thank you photo cards instead. We had to remind the vendor about our photo book...and I was extremely disappointed that, when finished, the photo book only has 25-30 photos. I have yet to receive my photo book and thank you cards and it has been 10 weeks since my wedding. According to my contract, I was supposed to have received everything 5 weeks ago! I have family that would like to purchase photos, but I am hesitant to have them order photos from the vendor given the unprofessionalism already shown.

I DO NOT recommend this vendor. This has been a HORRIBLE experience. You will have to follow up several times and constantly remind the vendor to fulfill their end of your contract. DO NOT BOOK THIS PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/24/2013

Greg Haygood Photography's reply:

I am sorry that you felt that way about our services. We gave you the exact timeline to which everything would be finished. We gave you a discounted rate to fit your budget and it clearly states on the contract that it did not include a second photographer, an album, or any hard copy of the images.

I emailed my worksheet in the same email that sent over the contract. You delivered it to me at the rehearsal dinner as we talked about. I also gifted $250 worth photo cards as part of your package at no cost but could not complete them in time for the wedding because you scheduled your engagement session too late. Instead I gave you Thank you cards after your wedding.

Your album was delivered directly to your door within 2 weeks of you selecting the photos. You could of had a bigger album but that was your only option to stay within your budget.

I did everything that I could to take care of you as a client and a friend, but you sent your husband to call and harass my cell 3 times a day. Phone calls don't get returned when I get cursed out on my voicemail for an impatient bride. You received everything as promised before your 10 week deadline even with you taking 3 weeks to select your photos for the album.

I went above and beyond for you and I'm sorry that you had to write a review 5 WEEKS AFTER YOUR WEDDING. Your wedding was JULY 16th - your negative review was on AUGUST 24th.
    I showed up early, took some amazing photos of your day, uploaded all of your pictures online for everyone to view, created a great album and thank you cards for your guests. I did everything as promised.

Rachael · Getting married on 08/05/2020

0.4
      0.5

Totally awful. My town uses this guy for sports pictures. Paid for them and he said the magnet wasn't done yet and he would contact me. Never did and for months I tried to text and call and was blatantly ignored. Had to have the president of the sports club contact him and he said oh I put it in the mail- You are a liar and a money hungry jerk! Had to warn everyone to stay away- excuse after excuse but you were sure quick to take my $.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Greg Haygood Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 7,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD