230 Maple Avenue, Blackwood, NJ 08012 Map · Phone number

About Cherished Memories by Lisa

“Cherished Memories by Lisa” specializes in creating unique, custom photo DVDs. “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” – Dr. Seuss. Let me help you cherish your memories by making them last a lifetime. I’ll take your photos and turn them into a magical experience you can share with loved ones for generations to come.

I specialize in creating photo DVDs for the following:

• Birthdays
  • Retirement Party
  • Funerals/Memorials
  • Sports Teams
  • Vacations

No worries if you don’t see what you’re looking for, I’m happy to work with you so that you can cherish your memories.

Lisa Landis: Owner/Founder of Cherished Memories by Lisa

Hi, I’m Lisa and I am the owner of Cherished Memories by Lisa. Ever since I was a little girl, I can remember spending hours looking through my mom and dad’s high school yearbooks and photo albums my mom had made up of the family. I loved pictures and even more, I loved the memories that came with them. Photos to me are a way to go back in time and relive a special, momentous occasion. A photo can take me back and appeal to all my senses and invigorate that amazing feeling I felt when that particular picture was captured. As I grew up, I developed the hobby of scrapbooking. I would spend an hour on just one page. I graduated college with a Bachelors in Paralegal Studies and I worked in the legal field for 10 years and then in the political field as a Constituent Relations Manager for a year. Last year, I had my son, Mason, who is my pride and joy. I am now a stay at home mom and couldn’t be happier. For years I have been creating Photo DVDs for friends and family as gifts and I have finally decided to open up a company and work from home doing what I love.

• Stomping Bread Productions
  • VIP Video Productions
  • Michael Luna Films
52b9d01415311a97 1368648974310 6
52b9d01415311a97 1368648974310 6

1 Reviews for Cherished Memories by Lisa

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2012

Her work with my wedding picture, turned into a personalized video was nothing short of amazing, she did incredible work! The result was more than i could have ever expected! I would recommend her to anyone. You wouldn't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Cherished Memories by Lisa FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    DVD