Colorfield Media

Blackwood, NJ View map
$999 Most Popular Price

$999 Most Popular Price

Colorfield Media consists of actual filmmakers and artists. We feel that by allowing us to have the privilege of filming your wedding, we get 2 completely invested lead actors/actresses, beautiful film sets and hundreds of willing extras! We get as excited as you do about your special day.

If you're looking for a cinematic online highlight film of your special day without breaking the bank, you've found the perfect company. Contact us today about your event.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$999

High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Dana
    Dana B. Married on 12/21/2019

Colorfield Media Videography

Initially in the midst of wedding planning I was on the fence about whether we would hire a videographer, but I am so happy we went for it! After talking with Vin from Colorfield Media, I knew we were in good hands. He was such a pleasure to work with and made the process so easy for us. On the day of, with so much going on already, Vin seamlessly blended in and made sure he accomplished everything he needed to while also getting along great with our other vendors. The quality of our full film and trailer is beyond what we could have ever imagined! Vin is so detail oriented and you can tell how much time he puts into making sure the final product is just perfect. I would absolutely recommend Colorfield Media to anybody looking for a local cinematographer for any occasion. Thank you so much Vin!

Colorfield Media's reply:

Thank you Dana :-) So happy that I was able to be a part of your day. You and Glenn were a joy to work with.
    Jessica Married on 11/01/2019

Love Our Highlight Video

We were undecided if we wanted a videographer or not. Once I found out that Colorfield Media offered a Wedding Day Highlight Video we were sold. It was absolutely perfect. It captured every important moment of our special day. We could not have been happier with our decision to use Colorfield Media as our videographer. Vin was amazing!! He is professional, kind, easy going, and has a wonderful talent. Thank you for everything Vin!!!

Colorfield Media's reply:

Thank you so much, Jess. You and Steve are an amazing couple and I'm so happy that I was able to be a part of your day.
    Kelsey Married on 10/05/2019

Best decision ever!

Choosing Colorfield Media for our wedding video was one of the best decisions I made during the whole wedding planning process. I was looking for someone who would give me a good quality video without charging an arm and a leg - and Vin did not disappoint! He was so patient and caring throughout the entire day, and we are OBSESSED with both our trailer and our full length video. We are so grateful to have these memories for years to come!! I highly recommend!

Kelsey,

You and Greg were THE BEST. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day.
    ~Best wishes

Starshield Entertainment Group Starshield Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

Colorfield is absolutely amazing to work with and the owner is so much fun to work with. We deal with them actually quite often and he is so accommodating and really on top of things. Normally, being DJs we have to track down videographers before things start but not them! They are right there ready to go every time!

Darryl Barnett Photography Darryl Barnett Photography Wedding Photographers

Colorfield Media is one of my favorite vendors to work with. We have worked together on a few weddings and even an engagement shoot and they are just a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to many years of working together!

6 Bradford Place Blackwood, NJ, 08012

For Booking: Mon - Thursday 9am - 4pm
Location of (Colorfield Media)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding