6 Bradford Place, Blackwood, NJ 08012 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $999
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Colorfield Media

Colorfield Media is a complete audio-visual multimedia company. We have done everything from full feature films, commercials, music videos and weddings to full production audio albums, podcasts and soundtracks. We believe that you can look at any subject and create something beautiful, meaningful or important. We would like to do that for you.

Colorfield Media has over 18 years of experience in the entertainment industry and has worked with many well know actors, talents, clients, artists, writers & companies. Just a few clients we have worked with include multi-billion dollar companies such as Wharton Business & Google, engineering legends like Shelly Yakus (John Lennon, Tom Petty & U2) & the creators of the original Woodstock concert series and even screenplays that were previously picked up by major TV & movie studios. From the biggest names in the entertainment industry to the most intimate of formal affairs, we treat every client to the special dedication they deserve. CONTACT US TODAY ABOUT MAKING YOUR PROJECT OR AFFAIR A REALITY.

Follow Colorfield Media on

• Videos 8

10 Reviews for Colorfield Media

• Samantha

Samantha Lewis · Married on 10/20/2018

Better than I could ever have asked for!

Thank you to Vin and his team at Colorfield Media for capturing our day in such an amazing way. Vin was such an easy person to work with - quick to respond, very clear, and flexible come the day-of. Our video came out absolutely amazing, and he even shipped in it a beautiful box. We will cherish his work for years to come. I highly recommend Colorfield Media!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Trust Vin to capture your big day

We were originally undecided on if we wanted to book a videographer, but when I viewed Colorfield Media's content I knew that we had to have them capture our day. Before our wedding even arrived, Vin was incredibly accommodating and helpful. He is quick to respond to emails and calls and shows professionalism while also treating clients with the comfort of an old friend. Vin took the time prior to our wedding to contact our venue and photographer to go over details and prepare for our wedding day. On our big day, Vin arrived early and prepared, getting to work immediately capturing as many details as possible. Throughout the day, Vin was behind the camera, capturing all of the obvious moments but also the little moments that I would never think to capture. For example, during dancing there were many times when I was taking it all in and looked to the side to realize that Vin had been capturing the entire moment (impromptu limbo competition, lipsynching to favorite old songs). I was able to enjoy my day knowing that Vin was working hard to capture it so that we could relive it again. While I am confident that Vin got all of the right shots, he was always out of the way and never in our faces or in the way of any other vendors. I truly could not have asked for anything else in a videographer. We can not wait to see our video but we already know that it will be perfect and treasured for years to come.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Colorfield Media's reply:

It was completely our privilege Stephanie :-)
    Thank you for allowing us to be a part of yours and Dylan's day.

Tara Davenport · Married on 09/22/2018

Davenport9/22/18

Vin with Colorfield Media was very prompt, professional, and kind. He was a pleasure to work with on my wedding day. He worked especially well with my photographer and they both were able to capture the day perfectly. The drone was a must have added touch.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Colorfield Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow / Montage

• Starshield Entertainment Group
    Starshield Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

Colorfield is absolutely amazing to work with and the owner is so much fun to work with. We deal with them actually quite often and he is so accommodating and really on top of things. Normally, being DJs we have to track down videographers before things start but not them! They are right there ready to go every time!

• Darryl Barnett Photography
    Darryl Barnett Photography Wedding Photographers

Colorfield Media is one of my favorite vendors to work with. We have worked together on a few weddings and even an engagement shoot and they are just a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to many years of working together!

• 6 Bradford Place Blackwood, NJ, 08012 See on map