Philadelphia, PA, NJ, DE, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About PSH Cinema Studio

PSH Cinema Studio is a boutique wedding cinematography studio based in southern New Jersey. We offer a carefully curated collection of wedding-film options. We don’t believe in gimmicks or one-size-fits all videos—just elegant, individually crafted films. Full day, partial day, and custom packages available.

Follow PSH Cinema Studio on

still040900010

• Videos 1

15 Reviews for PSH Cinema Studio

Renee · Married on 09/02/2018

Absolutely love PSH Cinema Studio! Patrick was a pleasure to work with - extremely friendly, accommodating, and available to talk whenever! We had a blast with him the day of the wedding. Him and his wife's work is truly incredible. Their prices are really reasonable for what you get compared to other companies and turnaround time is super fast too! They take pride in what they do and it really shows in their work! Would definitely hire them for any special occasion :)

NICOLE · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Patrick. Booking a videographer was not something I originally wanted to do, but it was out of my hands as it was my mothers only request. When I thought about this, all I thought about was bright white lights in our face all night with cameras everywhere. But that's not the case with Patrick. He was referred to me from a bride who worked with him prior. When I went on his website and started to view video samples...I fell in love. His work is honestly amazing. I remember one of my conversations with him and me telling him I was scared that I would be distracted and eyeing the camera all day and night. To be honest, I was actually sad because I never saw him, yet he was there the entire day and night. We were on our honeymoon when we got notice that our trailer was available. i think i watched it right off the bat 10 + times! :-)
    I am so happy I made the decision to have our day recorded and SO happy I had the chance to have Patrick capture our day. I can't wait to see the finished product as I know it will be amazing. There is no other videographer I would recommend to capture your special day!!

Patrick was simply amazing to work with. He is professional and incredibly talented, yet down to earth and very humble. This is what I was looking for with all of my vendors, not only talent but genuinely good, decent people. Many vendors out there have talent but I can say from experience not all of them have the kind of personality you want to work with when you're planning such an important day of your life. Patrick was always so responsive to my many, many questions throughout the wedding planning process. We exchanged countless emails - he was patient in my requests, very detail oriented and timely in his responses. He is genuinely a nice, understanding person and at the same time an incredibly talented and passionate videographer! This is rare to find and I couldn't be happier we chose him to film our day.

Our wedding date had to be changed last minute due to the pope's visit to Philadelphia. I called Patrick frantically hoping he would have an alternate date available - and he did - he was also so empathic and genuinely happy to be able to be flexible in re-booking. Luckily we were still able to have him with us, but had he not been available, I know he would have helped me find someone else to help us because he is that type of person.

Our trailer, short film, and edited footage of the whole day were all so perfect, we continue to receive so many compliments on our videos. The most impressive part is that we barely remember seeing him throughout the day! He is right there in the action capturing every beautiful moment yet never in the way, never in your face with the camera. I've seen tons and tons of videos and the quality you'll get from PSH will undoubtedly exceed all others. Many vendors have talent but very few will have all of the aforementioned qualities, so if I were you I wouldn't think twice about booking PSH Cinema Studio for your wedding.

Thank you again to Patrick/PSH for capturing beautiful memories we will cherish forever!!

PSH Cinema Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD