N Broadway, Pennsville, NJ 08070 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,499
  • Photos & Videos 8

About AmccoyFilms

Hi, I'm Austin.

Congrats on your engagement. I hope you're having an awesome day. I wanted to personally thank you for visiting my wedding wire page. My goal is not just for you to be able to watch your wedding film but for you to be able to relive and experience the emotions you felt on your special day. our couples tell me that they get so caught up in their wedding day that they miss a lot of things that go on and their wedding film allows them to go back and experience the moments they missed. If you engaged and have a big day coming up, I hope you will contact me.

Austin McCoy

- Ceremony coverage
- Couple and Family video Shots
- 2nd Videographer
- Digital download
- Drone coverage (Coverage depends on venue and weather)
- Vows and Speeches will be recorded and intertwined into the final video
- The final video will be edited and delivered within 8 weeks

- Reception coverage (Most Popular)

Add on your reception to your highlight film This will add 2-3 min more onto your film

- Love story.

Sit down with Austin and tell your love story to the camera. Includes 1 interview session, and 1 couples session to capture B-Roll for the final film. A perfect thing to have to play at your Pre-Wedding Dinner.

- Ceremony Edit

Along with your highlight film, you'll receive this Ceremony Edit. Video will be 20-30 minutes long, and will be of the entire ceremony from start to finish. Footage will be spliced together and color graded.

- Rehearsal Dinner.

Coverage at your pre-wedding dinner. Often times, there are speeches, toasts, memories, and moments that happen before your wedding day that you want captured and to remember forever. This ensures that those memories don't go un-captured.

- The "FOMO" Edit.

Have a Fear Of Missing Out on all of the many little moments through out your wedding day? We're happy to offer our new FOMO edit which is essentially a 3-4 hour video of everything we shot that today, in other words - a glorified Home Video Edit of your special day. We drag all of the footage we shot from the entire day, and place it in our Editing Timeline chronologically, and deliver it to you. We'll remove horribly shaky, or duplicated shots. Film will not be colored, film will not include background music. Delivered separately from your final Wedding Film.

- Toasts Edit

Edit includes the best angles and audio files we have available.

- RAW Footage of First Dances

- Bride & Groom First Dance
- Daddy-Daughter Dance
- Mother & Son Dance

- Wedding Weekend

Wedding Day Coverage + Up to 2 Additional Days of Coverage for Pre-Wedding Dinners, Parties, or whatever you have planned. Can Include Rehearsal Dinner Coverage. Footage will be used in the final film.

- Additional Videographer

Depending on the Size of your wedding - you might feel you need an additional Videographer or two on top of the 2 that already come with the base package. if you're unsure, talk to Austin about your wedding day and timeline and he'll be able to give you better insight.

• Pelley Pixels

Videos 2 Videos

2 Reviews for AmccoyFilms

• Anastasia

Anastasia Steimetz · Married on 04/27/2019

Extremely positive experience! Beautiful outcome! Amazing work!

I very highly, highly recommend this young man. If you have any special occasion that you wish to capture the whole essence of the day and special moments, Austin is the guy!

I wish I was really able to articulate in words how amazing of a job Austin did with the video from our wedding. Words really cannot begin to describe or give Austin enough credit for just how blown away I was with the amazing quality of his work. Learning this was his second wedding is mind blowing!

Austin was so professional, arriving early, making sure everyone was comfortable, giving guiding cues, and just had a pleasant air about himself. He was courteous of all of the different venders and people who were apart of our Big Day as well.

He is a hard worker, and will ensure that he knows everything and more about your special occasion to make the best possible video for you. He really went above and beyond and I was so surprised that our finished products came in an engraved box and engraved USB. It was those extra touches and attention to detail that make him stand out from other videographers I would encounter at the wedding expos I explored before booking Austin.

Do not let his age or experience level fool you, he is truly gifted with technology and I feel the video speaks for itself. He highlighted all of the special moments I could ever ask for without even having to ask. Book him soon because I really feel like once people begin to see how talented Austin is, he will have a very full calendar!

Thank you so so much!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Talent!

My husband, Josh, and I had the privilege of hiring Austin McCoy to capture and shoot our wedding video in December 2018. Austin was one of my former students, and I was very excited when he contacted me to see if I would be interested in having him video our wedding! At first, I was a bit skeptical because of Austin’s young age and his newness to the industry, but he did not disappoint! Austin did a wonderful job capturing all our special memories on our big day! He was very professional in his interactions with the bride and groom, the bridal party, family, and friends. We never once felt that Austin’s camera was “in the way.” In fact, sometimes we didn’t even realize he was there! He worked well with our photographers and other vendors. Austin and his second shooter, Andrew, did a fantastic job! Josh and I were impressed with the high-quality videos we received! The sound was great, and the picture was clear. Austin brought his own equipment, and it was evident that the quality was top-notch! God has truly blessed Austin with a wonderful gift! He is talented and has a real knack for capturing the most beautiful moments of the most beautiful days! It was so fun to see how far Austin has come and how much he has grown and matured. Josh and I are grateful for his service and the lovely memories that will last a lifetime! Way to go, Austin! I’m so proud of you! We highly recommend Austin McCoy Films!
    -Abby Kenderdine

Sent on 10/16/2019

AmccoyFilms FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1999
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2499
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download