Command Performance Video

Clementon, New Jersey View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Command Performance Video is a professional videography company located in Pine Hill, New Jersey. Their goal is to capture the joy, pride, humor and love of your wedding day. They understand that each wedding is unique, so their videos are too. Command Performance Video uses a variety of styles to capture your big day from beginning to end.

Experience
Harold Doe is the founder of Command Performance Video. He’s always enjoyed observing people in their day-to-day lives. His passion for weddings and other special events shows in his high-quality videos. Harold and his team take an unobtrusive approach when filming your big day. They'll capture every detail, without getting in the way of your friends and family.

This award-winning videography company offers multiple Gemstone packages to choose from. They all include a personable, five-star rated videographer with close to 200 five-star reviews. Each element of your day will be documented, and then turned into four different versions: Teaser, Online, Show-to-Friends and Fully edited All Day Version. You'll also receive all the raw footage in high-definition. Additional services include:

• Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Client revisions
  • Slideshow
  • Liability insurance

Areas Covered
This full-service videography company is based out of South Jersey in Pine Hill. They're happy to travel all over the local area, including:

• All of New Jersey
  • Greater Philadelphia area
  • Northern Delaware

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

• Jeffrey
    Jeffrey G. Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful wedding videography experience

We couldn't recommend Harold and Command Performance Video more! My wife and I first encountered Harold's work while watching the teaser video for the wedding of some friends of ours. At the time, we had been debating whether or not to hire a videographer, as all the quotes we received were higher than we were looking to pay. This video was amazing and, as it turned out, the service was extremely affordable for the high quality! We hired Command Performance Video immediately and have had zero regrets since. Harold has been extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, Shannon & Chris did a great job coordinating with our photographers and shooting our wedding day, and we love our final video! Not only do we look great, but the ceremony, father of the bride/best man/maid of honor speeches, and interviews with our grandparents (which we requested) couldn't sound better. Thank you so much for everything!
    Samantha R. Married on 10/28/2018

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harold and his team were absolutely amazing! They captured all the perfect moments of my wedding day, answered all my questions, and even offered assistance with getting ready and helped us get the best shots. They got all the cute candid moments I want to remember for the rest of my life. I made the BEST CHOICE booking Command Performance. Thank you so much Harold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Command Performance Video's reply:

Thank you Samantha! I think you guys are pretty amazing too!!!! I am also so glad that you changed your mind on booking a videographer! We had an enjoyable day with an incredible group of your closest family and friends! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding day!
    Chelsea Married on 10/20/2018

November 3, 2018

This is by far the easiest and most professional company I have dealt with. They were so easy to work with and literally took care of all the work for me. I simply had to tell them the time and location of events and they took care of the rest. During the ceremony and reception I did not even notice them, yet they managed to catch all the important moments to my husband and I. I highly recommend using them for any of your upcoming services. They were phenomenal!!

Command Performance Video's reply:

Thank you Chelsea for your kind review! It sounds like we achieved one of our most important goals on your wedding day for you. Our goal is to blend in and not be an influence on the day that you and your family have worked so hard in planning. It’s a good thing that we didn’t on yours, as it was such a beautiful day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Ritz Catering Ritz Catering Wedding Caterers

Command Performance Videography is the company you want to use to create the special video for your wedding! We would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Best Wedding Officiant Best Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Class act, professional and courteous with a special eye for the right moment.

Fleur D' Lin Fleur D' Lin Wedding Florists

I have known Harold for many years being in the floral business. We have worked together many times and he was always very motivated. He has built his business over the years to one of the most professional photo and videography companies that I have come in contact with to date. He has a lot of knowledge in his field and I enjoy working with him. He will make all your wedding dreams come true!!!!

15 E. 8th Ave. Clementon, New Jersey, 08021

By Appointment: Mon-Thurs 10am-7pm Fri-Sun 9am-11am
Location of (Command Performance Video)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding