Graceful Gatherings

Loomis, CA View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Graceful Gatherings is an event planning and coordination company based in Lincoln, CA. We are a full service wedding and event planning team offering event styling, floral design, vintage rentals and more. Although we are based in the quaint town of Lincoln, our services are available throughout California. We have planned all types of events including weddings, birthdays, festivals, and everything in between. We take your ideas and turn them into a reality…no idea is too big or small for us! Contact us today for your free consultation!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

4,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Lynda Married on 10/20/2018

Highly impressed and very happy!

I would highly recommend Graceful Gatherings! She and her team did an unbelievable job for our daughter’s wedding two weeks ago! Grace’s energy, talents, knowledge and artistic eye never stop! This is no “day of planner,” we spoke and met with her over the course of a year and a half of our planning! She constantly assured us that everything was going to be taken care of and amazing! She delivered, and then some! Do not try to plan a wedding without this Wonder Woman! You will be so happy you have her taking care of every detail! 🙌🏻
    Alex Married on 03/18/2017
    We worked with Kara from Graceful Gatherings for our day-of wedding planner. We were so happy with the service we received! Even though she was a day-of planner, Kara started helping months before the wedding. She helped coordinate the vendors, reminded me of things that needed to be decided, provided advice about different ways to do things, and made sure everything was on track--a huge help since I was planning from across the country! Kara was extremely responsive, and if I told her how I wanted something I knew it would be exactly how I wanted. She provided us with a full wedding day schedule and checked in with us throughout the day, including the day before at the rehearsal dinner. I thought I would be able to coordinate everything myself, but now I have no idea what I was thinking!!! It was such a HUGE relief to have Kara in charge of the vendors and keeping us on schedule so my family and I could just enjoy the day! Kara was extremely organized and has the perfect temperament for wedding planning. She was always calm and even when I was getting stressed, she made me feel like everything would be fine--and it was more than fine, it was such an absolutely wonderful day! I recommend a day-of planner, and I highly recommend Kara and Graceful Gatherings to help you!
  • User2355487 2+ years ago
    This team made my wedding a dream come true... only way BETTER! I walked down the aisle in awe. Grace took care of so many of the details while I was out of state. She spent a lot of time getting to know my tastes and delivered the finest event for us. She recommended, and booked a majority of our vendors. Since she has worked extensively in the area in this field specifically we trusted her experience. And I am so glad we did! She provided tons of support leading up to our event, even booked a last minute quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour (which ended up being my most favorite memory!). Her staff is just as professional, beautiful and present as she is. The day of our wedding she helped our family and bridal party communicate and take their places, and she was right by my side when I needed her. Especially when my bussel broke - she was ready with saftey pins in her pockets! Wow, I feel so blessed to have had Grace and Graceful Gatherings plan my wedding. You will not be disappointed! Also, an excellent value for pricing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Graceful Gatherings Price Rates

Flash a Smile, LLC Flash a Smile, LLC Photo Booths

If you are looking for someone who makes your wedding day go smoothly, that can handle all emergencies, that will take care of all the little perfect details on the day of your wedding, then you should definitely talk to Grace at Graceful Gathering. Grace and her team will make your dream wedding a reality. She will take care of all the stress of the planning, to the arrangement of the flowers, and even where to seat your out of town relatives. For a stress free wonderful wedding, give Graceful Gathering and ring.

Riptide Entertainment- DJ DERIK Riptide Entertainment- DJ DERIK Wedding DJs

Grace and her staff will help you create the day of your dreams......from simple to creatively elegant, she can make your day shine.

3432 Swetzer Rd, suite k Loomis, 95650
Location of (Graceful Gatherings)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding