Round Rock, TX 78665 Map · Phone number

About Go West Photography

Go West Photography caters to elopements and intimate weddings. I LOVE the DIY creative bride! My wedding shooting style is photojournalism/lifestyle mixed with a bit of lightly posted portraits.

dsc1249
dsc1249
dsc3319 web
dsc3308 web

2 Reviews for Go West Photography

I hired Micael Monroe at Go West Photography to photograph my daughter's wedding. She did a fantastic job and was so helpful and professional. She photographed inside the church and also an outside reception. The pictures are all beautiful and will be treasured by all of us forever. I was so impressed with her work, I hired her to do our family Christmas party last month. Again, her photos were wonderful. It is so nice to be able to enjoy everyone's company, not worry about getting all the photos I want, and know there will be great pictures captured to enjoy for generations.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Tabatha · Married on 04/12/2013

I had an amazing experience with Micael from Go West Photography. I had a bit of an "off beat" Vegas wedding and she was able to come up with ideas that suited me and my husband. She wanted to do more than just posed photography, she was able to capture my husband and I in a way most wedding photographers would be unable to. She was so professional and prompt. I could not believe the images I got back from her, they were breathtaking. Thanks to Micael I will be able to forever cherish my wedding photos. I highly recommend Micael to anyone looking for a photography, I love following her page and see her boudoir and wedding photos, they are always so perfect.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Go West Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism