711 Smith RD., East Amherst, NY 14051 Map · Phone number

About Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities

Glen Oak's banquet facility is the premier location for all types of formal and informal banquets in Western New York. Our upper banquet room offers fine dining and atmosphere with panoramic views of the golf course. Whatever the occasion, Glen Oak is the perfect atmosphere, from formal weddings, to business meetings, to informal parties.

We are proud to announce that all banquet services at Glen Oak are now being handled by Salvatore's Italian Gardens, one of Western New York's premier catering service providers. For any type of party, Salvatore's banquet staff will help you plan every detail of your event. Enjoy the fine dining experience provided by Salvatore's and the scenic Glen Oak facilities. Your guests will rave about the lovely setting, outstanding service and exceptional food.

Follow Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities on

1563261835260249928257221838n

29 Reviews for Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities

Deanna · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect in Every Way

I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing this experience was. We came to Glen Oak after our original date and venue fell through, and I was so impressed with the level of service and immediately felt comfortable booking our new date there. We initially met with Janet from Salvatore's and she was fantastic. And then about ten months from our wedding day we received word that Salvatore's was no longer the contracted food vendor and I thought, "oh no, here we go again!"
    But all was NOT lost. In fact, it turned out even better than we could have ever dreamed of. The new caterer is Bacchus, and Steve was a SUPERMAN from the word go. He and the head chef, Tom, were absolutely amazing to work with. Calls and emails were answered professionally and in a very timely fashion. If I emailed a question at 10 at night, I'd have an answer before noon the next day. A lot of my wedding was DIY and they were super accommodating in working with me to get my decorations in, to arrange the room to my preference, etc. And the food...oh my god, the food. People are STILL talking about how good the food was. They offer plated dinner packages and buffet with individually served salad packages, and we went with the buffet. There was SO. MUCH. FOOD. And did I mention it was outstanding? The service was exceptional, the venue is gorgeous, the price is competitive, we got to take a golf cart out onto the course to take photos against the beautiful scenery, and they were even super helpful in coming up with a contingency if it rained (which it did not, thankfully). My husband and I are older, so I'd planned (and paid for) my wedding all myself, so I was nervous and had a lot of questions. Needless to say, having these professionals there to help me and ease my mind REALLY made the experience so much better. Do yourself a favor and check out this absolute hidden gem of a venue. You won't be sorry.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Dee

Dee Dee · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect in Every Way

Sent on 08/29/2019

Liz · Married on 05/18/2018

Glen Oak provided a beautiful backdrop for what was basically a perfect day. The facility was wonderful, the staff attentive and the food delicious. The price was very competitive with the local facilities. Janet was a dream to work with. She was very quick to return my calls and answer my questions, she was very accommodating with my needs and helped to put me at ease when there were problems. She checked in with me several times during the night to make sure that I was ok. I had a great experience here, the availability of the outdoor patio for dancing and relaxing was the cherry on top of a wonderful venue. Very easy to work with!

Sent on 10/19/2014

• 711 Smith RD. East Amherst, NY, 14051 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities)

Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities?

Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Chairs
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:

• Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)

At Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities includes:

• Bartender(s)
  • House Liquor
  • House Wine
  • Open Bar
  • Signature Drink

What are the most important characteristics of Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities for wedding events is known for:

• Banquet Hall
  • Country/Golf Club

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities for wedding events?

Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities offer?

Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities offer for wedding events?

Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities offers the following services for wedding events:

• Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Liability Insurance
  • Set Up

What percentage of users recommend Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities is recommended by 93% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in value, 4.7 in average response time, 4.7 in professionalism and 4.4 in flexibility.