711 Smith RD., East Amherst, NY 14051 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 220

About Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities

Glen Oak's banquet facility is the premier location for all types of formal and informal banquets in Western New York. Our upper banquet room offers fine dining and atmosphere with panoramic views of the golf course. Whatever the occasion, Glen Oak is the perfect atmosphere, from formal weddings, to business meetings, to informal parties.

We are proud to announce that all banquet services at Glen Oak are now being handled by Salvatore's Italian Gardens, one of Western New York's premier catering service providers. For any type of party, Salvatore's banquet staff will help you plan every detail of your event. Enjoy the fine dining experience provided by Salvatore's and the scenic Glen Oak facilities. Your guests will rave about the lovely setting, outstanding service and exceptional food.

Follow Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities on

Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities 6
Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities 7

Deanna · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect in Every Way

I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing this experience was. We came to Glen Oak after our original date and venue fell through, and I was so impressed with the level of service and immediately felt comfortable booking our new date there. We initially met with Janet from Salvatore's and she was fantastic. And then about ten months from our wedding day we received word that Salvatore's was no longer the contracted food vendor and I thought, "oh no, here we go again!"
    But all was NOT lost. In fact, it turned out even better than we could have ever dreamed of. The new caterer is Bacchus, and Steve was a SUPERMAN from the word go. He and the head chef, Tom, were absolutely amazing to work with. Calls and emails were answered professionally and in a very timely fashion. If I emailed a question at 10 at night, I'd have an answer before noon the next day. A lot of my wedding was DIY and they were super accommodating in working with me to get my decorations in, to arrange the room to my preference, etc. And the food...oh my god, the food. People are STILL talking about how good the food was. They offer plated dinner packages and buffet with individually served salad packages, and we went with the buffet. There was SO. MUCH. FOOD. And did I mention it was outstanding? The service was exceptional, the venue is gorgeous, the price is competitive, we got to take a golf cart out onto the course to take photos against the beautiful scenery, and they were even super helpful in coming up with a contingency if it rained (which it did not, thankfully). My husband and I are older, so I'd planned (and paid for) my wedding all myself, so I was nervous and had a lot of questions. Needless to say, having these professionals there to help me and ease my mind REALLY made the experience so much better. Do yourself a favor and check out this absolute hidden gem of a venue. You won't be sorry.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities 26
    Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities 27
    Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities 28

Liz · Married on 05/18/2018

Glen Oak provided a beautiful backdrop for what was basically a perfect day. The facility was wonderful, the staff attentive and the food delicious. The price was very competitive with the local facilities. Janet was a dream to work with. She was very quick to return my calls and answer my questions, she was very accommodating with my needs and helped to put me at ease when there were problems. She checked in with me several times during the night to make sure that I was ok. I had a great experience here, the availability of the outdoor patio for dancing and relaxing was the cherry on top of a wonderful venue. Very easy to work with!

Sent on 10/19/2014