711 Smith RD., East Amherst, NY 14051 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 220

About Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities

Glen Oak's banquet facility is the premier location for all types of formal and informal banquets in Western New York. Our upper banquet room offers fine dining and atmosphere with panoramic views of the golf course. Whatever the occasion, Glen Oak is the perfect atmosphere, from formal weddings, to business meetings, to informal parties.

We are proud to announce that all banquet services at Glen Oak are now being handled by Salvatore's Italian Gardens, one of Western New York's premier catering service providers. For any type of party, Salvatore's banquet staff will help you plan every detail of your event. Enjoy the fine dining experience provided by Salvatore's and the scenic Glen Oak facilities. Your guests will rave about the lovely setting, outstanding service and exceptional food.

Follow Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities on

img1280
img1374

27 Reviews for Glen Oak Golf & Banquet Facilities

Liz · Married on 05/18/2018

Glen Oak provided a beautiful backdrop for what was basically a perfect day. The facility was wonderful, the staff attentive and the food delicious. The price was very competitive with the local facilities. Janet was a dream to work with. She was very quick to return my calls and answer my questions, she was very accommodating with my needs and helped to put me at ease when there were problems. She checked in with me several times during the night to make sure that I was ok. I had a great experience here, the availability of the outdoor patio for dancing and relaxing was the cherry on top of a wonderful venue. Very easy to work with!

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2017

Everything about Glen Oak was exceptional. Janet was so easy to work with throughout planning. She was super responsible to emails I sent and I never had to anxiously wait for a response. We originally picked our menu a year before the wedding day, but the food menu changed shortly after to Salvatore’s. This was a shock at first, but I wouldn’t of had it any other way. The guests raved about the food and everything was delicious. I loved that we paid for top shelf, and that is all that was poured.. they didn’t even have bottom shelf available if you’re guests didn’t ask for a particular brand. Janet made sure I was happy with every single detail during set up and it was such a relief the day of! The day of the wedding ran so smoothly and nothing was missed. The inside is stunning with windows overlooking the gulf course. The outdoor patio where we had our DJ set up was perfect for an August night. There is not one detail that wasn’t exactly how I imaged and it’s all thanks to Janet being so wonderful, exceptional food and a stunning venue.

Kaitlin · Married on 07/07/2017

It was an overall great experience from beginning to end.

• 711 Smith RD. East Amherst, 14051 See on map