PO Box 1549, Mebane, NC 27302 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 57

About Gather Together

Gather Together is a wedding and event planning company based in North Carolina.

We design and direct beautiful, unforgettable celebrations that fill guests with delight!

Gather Together is dedicated to an attentive, creative, detailed planning process that creates extraordinary events for our clients.

Follow Gather Together on

Gather Together 2
Gather Together 3
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 09/06/2019

When I started planning my wedding, I knew that I wanted (actually, NEEDED) someone to coordinate the day of my wedding to manage the chaos, so I could enjoy the day instead of herding the cats. I met with Chelsey and knew that I had found my wedding planner match. She was detailed, enthusiastic, confident and totally nice and sweet on top of it. Throughout my engagement, she was helpful and responsive, and on the day of the wedding, I can't even tell you amazing it was the have her handle all the details while I drank mimosas and got my hair done that morning. I literally did not have to worry about one detail. I should preface that by saying that my wedding was a huge ordeal (230 people) in the middle of no where, in the woods, with an insane amount of details that were all planned by my mother and I. When I showed up on the day of the wedding to look around the reception space about 30 minutes before the ceremony, it took my breath away. All of the tiniest things that I had slaved over for the last year were exactly as I had imagined (and more!). She took my vision and executed it flawlessly. Investing in Chelsey was the same as investing in my sanity for my wedding day, and that was worth every single penny!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Claudia · Married on 05/26/2018

Gather Together helped us make a beautiful wedding for our daughter and son-in-law. They had great design ideas and creative input. The place settings and flowers were gorgeous. We also had a lot of unique ideas and GT helped make them happen. Throughout the process they were available and fun to work with. Many of our guests said it was one of the nicest weddings they had attended. People noticed how happy and relaxed we were and for that we are so grateful to Chelsey, Janet and Samantha.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Anna · Married on 05/19/2018

Chelsey, Janet & Samantha are the most amazing team! They planned my dream wedding at River Forest Manor and made every detail come together so beautifully. I never had to worry about anything throughout the entire planning process or the day of the wedding. They made my life so much easier and I will be forever grateful for their services. I could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Gather Together 4
    Gather Together 5
    Gather Together 6

Gather Together FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Silverceiling Beauty Consulting
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting Wedding Hair & Makeup

We love working with Gather Together! They are a true class act: impeccable planning and genuine care and passion in making their clients so happy. We highly recommend them for your wedding; you will be very well taken care of! Chelsey and Katherine are the sweetest!

• Cinema Film
    Cinema Film Wedding Videographers

In my experience as a Videographer Gather Together is an amazing company, and Katherine is an amazing person, and so much fun to work with she is very friendly, and a hard worker. I recommend Gather Together 100% I have the great opportunity to work with this company on site and they are very professional and they always make sure that you feel always welcome.

• Reverend Kayelily Middleton
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton Wedding Officiants

Working with Chelsey of Gather Together is always a pleasure. I love it when she and her team are onboard for a wedding. I don't have to worry a whit about the details being handled professionally and completely. I can highly recommend Gather Together!

• PO Box 1549 Mebane, 27302 See on map
    9196957295 (Phone number)
    9198803776 (Other Phone Number)