Garden Brook Banquet Center

4820 Warren Rd, Cortland, OH 44410 Map · Phone number

About Garden Brook Banquet Center

As Garden Brook presented by Mackenzie's Catering, we will create a menu that is specifically for your event at an affordable price. With a large dance floor, gazebo, superb cuisine and excellent personalized service, your special day will be memorable.

Follow Garden Brook Banquet Center on

3 Reviews for Garden Brook Banquet Center

• Lisa

Lisa Lauer · Married on 07/13/2019

Very beautiful

I loved this reception venue it had everything i wanted for my wedding. Cant wait to dance under the disco ball.

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/10/2011

We were originally going to have the ceremony in the beautiful gazebo in the back but because I was such a worry wart and was afraid of rain I opted just to hold the reception there. And it rained on our wedding day so that was a good thing! Karen and her staff were so helpful, the hall is just the right size for the 200 people we had attending and I believe they said they could've accommodated more. The hall was absolutely lovely all lit up on our day, and the food was incredible as well! We received so many compliments on the food! And this was one of the most affordable places we could find, we definitely got our moneys worth and were not disappointed! =) I would recommend this center to everyone!

Sent on 09/30/2011
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 11/06/2010

Karen and her staff were so helpful, they truly took care of everything i could of not asked for a better reception. the food was fabulous and the center it self was huge but not overly huge where people ot lost. everything was so great. and as a wedding planner i knew Karen would exceed my exceptions. Thank you and i look forward to doing more business with Karen in the future

Sent on 11/23/2010