44 Holly Drive, Gretna, LA 70053 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Frosted Fantasies by Nikki

Frosted Fantasies is owned and run by Nikki Wolford Lefort, a self taught cake decorator with nearly 13 years of baking and decorating experience.

img3892
img2664
img3957

12 Reviews for Frosted Fantasies by Nikki

Lakiecha · Getting married on 12/29/2019

She is as amazing as her CAKES!

Ms. Nikki is so well rounded and makes you feel so comfortable. She even got me out of my pickyness with new flavors lol. I can't wait to see her creation for us in December!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Danielle · Married on 03/12/2016

Nikki went above and beyond to help us out! My mom and I tried a few places and weren't really wowed by anything, but I live in Texas so we had limited time to find something. My wedding planner recommended Nikki and after having to listen to my mom ew and ah about how wonderful her cakes were during the tasting (unfortunately I was in Texas and had to listen over the phone), it was a no brainer. Also, Nikki went way above and beyond to help us with the groom's cake. I really wanted a king cake and she helped us order them and picked them up to deliver them along with the wedding cake. I would absolutely use her again and highly recommend her! Everyone at the wedding raved about her cake!!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

Nikki did a fantastic job with our topper and cupcake tier. She did a personal tasting for us and suggested then ordered specialty wrappers for the cupcakes. We loved our experience with her and would absolutely use her again

Sent on 12/02/2015

Award

Frosted Fantasies by Nikki FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free