7410 Cornwall Place, New Orleans, LA 70126 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 review
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Meet the Team

About KD's NOLA Treats

Based out of New Orleans, Louisiana, KD Nola Treats is a locally owned and operated Dessert Company, specializing in homemade mini desserts. Owner Kim Dejan is passionate about creating delicious desserts inspired by love and made with high-quality ingredients. She is committed to providing her clients with delicious baked goods and homemade buttercream cakes made completely from scratch.

KD Nola Treats supplies wedding cakes, cookies, and other desserts to both large and small events. An initial consultation and tasting session will provide an opportunity to discuss ideas and plan your dream wedding cake and goodies. Keeping a close eye on hot wedding trends, KD Nola is committed to providing clients with unforgettable dessert tables. The team arranges desserts such as mini cheesecakes, lemon bars, creme puffs, and petit fours in an elegant layout to impress wedding guests. Your delicious desserts can be delivered directly to the venue and set up in an eye-catching and elegant style.

Follow KD's NOLA Treats on

Videos 1 Video

1 Reviews for KD's NOLA Treats

KD's NOLA Treats FAQ

$ 12
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3
  • What services do your prices include?
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

Team of KD's NOLA Treats

Kim Dejan

Kim Dejan

Owner

Hi, I'm Kim but most people call me KD. I started KD's NOLA Treats in 2016 for the love of desserts and baking. I grew up baking for my family and friends. It seemed like everything I made created an excitement for people. Baking always calmed me after a long day at the office. I discovered my mini desserts made others extremely happy. I decided to take my passion serious and quit my corporate job to pursue my dreams of Entrepreneurship. My baking style remains the same as I was taught as a kid from my grandparents. I make everything from scratch and I do everything with love. I'd love to bake for you!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 7410 Cornwall Place New Orleans, LA, 70126 See on map
    Monday 10am - 7pm Tuesday 10am - 7pm Wednesday 10am - 7pm Thursday 10am - 7pm Friday 10am - 7pm Saturday 10am - 7pm Sunday 12pm - 4pm
    Location of (KD's NOLA Treats)