KD's NOLA Treats

New Orleans, LA View map

Based out of New Orleans, Louisiana, KD Nola Treats is a locally owned and operated Dessert Company, specializing in homemade mini desserts. Owner Kim Dejan is passionate about creating delicious desserts inspired by love and made with high-quality ingredients. She is committed to providing her clients with delicious baked goods and homemade buttercream cakes made completely from scratch.

KD Nola Treats supplies wedding cakes, cookies, and other desserts to both large and small events. An initial consultation and tasting session will provide an opportunity to discuss ideas and plan your dream wedding cake and goodies. Keeping a close eye on hot wedding trends, KD Nola is committed to providing clients with unforgettable dessert tables. The team arranges desserts such as mini cheesecakes, lemon bars, creme puffs, and petit fours in an elegant layout to impress wedding guests. Your delicious desserts can be delivered directly to the venue and set up in an eye-catching and elegant style.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Daniel
    Daniel T. Married on 07/24/2021

Simply amazing

Hiring Kim to handle our desserts was one of the best decisions we made. She was flexible, affordable and kept in constant contact with us. The desserts were AMAZING. All our guests continue to rave about them.

KD's NOLA Treats's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing my Company on your special day! It was my pleasure making your mini desserts. I am pleased to hear that you all enjoyed!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing Dessert Table!

My husband and I agreed that we both do not enjoy wedding cake. It's just not for us. But- we love desserts! We decided we wanted a dessert table that had lots of options. Kim was amazing and just what we needed. She was flexible with our date being changed due to COVID. She was flexible with out headcount changing (again- COVID). She worked with us and our planner seamlessly. She met with us and discussed our vision and executed it beautifully. The desserts were delicious. We had more than enough for everyone. We used her delicious praline cookies as our escort card and we used her beignets individually wrapped as favors. Everything was perfect! 100% would use KD's NOLA treats again.

KD's NOLA Treats's reply:

Hi Heather! I’m so happy you chose my company and that I was able to serve my desserts to you, Dan and all of your guests. Mini Desserts are what I love and I’m grateful you chose me to be your Dessert Caterer for your Wedding!
  • Malorie
    Malorie S. Married on 01/10/2020

Amazing Dessert Table and the pralines...OMG!

Sooo Kim is amazing! Not only did she do over 300 treats for the dessert table at my wedding she did 100 mini pralines for my welcome bags for our hotel guests! Every treat I ate was delicious, we had guests asking us how they can order more pralines because they were just that good. She was wonderful to work with and I would definitely be ordering from her when I need my praline fix. Thank you so much for making my special day a little sweeter.

KD's NOLA Treats's reply:

Thank you Malorie for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to work with you. I’m forever grateful that you chose KD’s NOLA Treats to be your preferred Dessert Company for your wedding!

Pricing

KD's NOLA Treats Price Rates

Team

Kim Dejan
Kim Dejan
Owner

Hi, I'm Kim but most people call me KD. I started KD's NOLA Treats in 2016 for the love of desserts and baking. I grew up baking for my family and friends. It seemed like everything I made created an excitement for people. Baking always calmed me after a long day at the office. I discovered my mini desserts made others extremely happy. I decided to take my passion serious and quit my corporate job to pursue my dreams of Entrepreneurship. My baking style remains the same as I was taught as a kid from my grandparents. I make everything from scratch and I do everything with love. I'd love to bake for you!

New Orleans, LA, 70126

Monday 10am - 7pm Tuesday 10am - 7pm Wednesday 10am - 7pm Thursday 10am - 7pm Friday 10am - 7pm Saturday 10am - 7pm Sunday 12pm - 4pm
Location of (KD's NOLA Treats)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding