SweetArt

Idaho Springs, CO View map Visit website

I love art, crafts, and Chocolate. So, as a mom of six little ones, I started to play around and began experimenting with cake designs, different textures and techniques. If you are looking for a customized cake, and you absolutely love what I do, let's start planning your cake. I specialize in custom Wedding cakes and Groom's cakes that are unique, out of the box and detailed beyond your imagination. Big or small, from simple classic absolutely gorgeous to 3D carved illusion over the top cakes you can only imagine!

• Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

Kaitlyn L. Married on 04/16/2021

Amazing! The best!

We used Sweet Art for our Wedding cake and grooms cake. She did an amazing job. Everyone complemented on how detailed and delicious they were. She is extremely nice and easy to work with. I definitely recommend her for any and all cakes!!

SweetArt's reply:

Kaitlyn & Kasey
    Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding day. I am very happy you both liked and enjoyed my cakes. I wish you many blessings on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together! Katja
    Pav Married on 01/19/2021

Perfection! Turned my vision into a reality and added more details I would not have thought of!

She is creative and reliable! Her cake was delicious and so beautifully done. It was Harry Potter themed!

SweetArt's reply:

Pavan Basra, thank you so much for taking the time to leave me this amazing review. I am very happy your sister enjoyed my cake. I am very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with me for years to come! Thank you.

Team

Katja Voisin
Katja Voisin
Owner

Katja is a unique Cake Decorator and owner at SweetArt from Slovenia.

She moved to the United States to be with her future husband and now after 13 years together they have 6 children. Her passion about baking was there from the time she remembers, but the artist came to life 7 years ago designing a cake for her son.

Her designing career started as a hobby. Designing birthday cakes for family and friends, watching Cake wars and Cake hunters on Food Network Channel. Today, Katja is an artisan behind beautiful cake creations.

All her designs are out of the box, unique and detail beyond your imagination.

961 Chicago Creek rd Idaho Springs, CO, 80452
985/232-1339
Location of (SweetArt)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding