430 Manchester Lane, Austin, TX 78737 Map · Phone number

e7eb76a5a610b975 Logo Final
alleejfavphariss0303

4 Reviews for Frills

Emily · Married on 02/24/2019

The best wedding planner you could hire!

Stephanie is amazing. We hired her as our day of coordinator - initially thinking she would be there on the wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly. She went so far above and beyond that. She helped resolve an issue with an unresponsive vendor, she coordinated with everyone to ensure they were there on time, and she made detailed schedule to make sure the day went perfectly. She is so sweet and fun to work with - she makes you feel like she is excited about you and it's not just a job. She does a great job of not bothering the bride or the mother of the bride on the day of the wedding with any questions. She knows exactly who to go to (MOH in my case) and let's them handle anything that needs to be done during the day so the bride, groom and families can just enjoy. She made our wedding so perfect and handled little details that I could never have imagined would have been remembered - down to making sure we had time to eat and got us a gift a guest wanted us to open that day. I highly recommend hiring Frills for all things wedding planning!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Heather L.

Heather · Married on 04/02/2016

Stephanie Middleton was my planner, and she was great from start to finish. I booked her for month-of services, but she was always available to answer questions that I had, which was great for me since event planning is not my strong suit. She made sure the wedding day went smoothly and handled everything. I had no worries on my wedding day, which you can't put a price on - and I'm a worrywart and perfectionist :)

Sent on 04/10/2016

Kristen is amazing! She handled every little detail to make sure my big day went off without a hitch and I didn't have to stress or worry about a thing. From coordinating with all my vendors, to delivering the programs to the church, to running the rehearsal and making sure every one felt comfortable with what to do, she handled it all! I can't imagine what it would have been like without her. She knows what she's doing, is very professional, and a total sweetheart. I couldn't recommend her any more highly!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Frills FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,855.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2592
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,333.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 57.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Whim Hospitality Wedding Rentals

Kristen has always been wonderful to work with! She is highly organized and responsive. We love when we have a bride who has chosen to work with her.

• Pecan Springs Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Kristen, Is a wonderful coordinator, very personable and attentive. As a venue, we realize the importance of a good coordinator.

• 430 Manchester Lane Austin, 78737 See on map