2001 W Hwy 290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4

About Whim Hospitality

Since the launch of Whim Hospitality in 2012, we have created a one of a kind experience by providing full service or a la carte Florals, Event & Tent Rentals, and Catering to ensure a Whim-Worthy event for you and your guests.

Whim has full-service showrooms in both Dripping Springs and Austin that service couples all over the Austin and Hill Country reigions. They can accommodate a variety of themes and visions, customizable for each client and event.

Services Offered:

Floral Design, Event + Tent Rentals, Catering.

Follow Whim Hospitality on
pbag w 0058
web szw 444
brittany jean photography wf 19
Whim Hospitality
honey gem creative brides of austin shoot at camp
web res favstephanieandlenny 105

Whim Hospitality 3
Whim Hospitality 4

Eileen · Married on 11/03/2018

One stop shop

Between their catering department, table setting and tents, all divisions we worked with were wonderful! Honest, communicative, budget friendly and thoughtful. We couldn't decide on a tent just in case for rain and the tents division let us extend our decision to get one or not so he could save us money. Truly a great team.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Whim Hospitality's reply:

Eileen, thank you for the kind words about our teams. It is such a joy to be able to provide great service and wonderful products to our couples. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.

Kristen · Married on 09/07/2018

I loved my experience with Whim. I was super into the Chameleon chairs they have, which is the main reason I decided to go with them. At my final design meeting at their office Jennifer had a table setup exactly how it’d be set up at my wedding! She even switched different linens for me 3 times! I’m a wedding planner in Austin, so I’ve worked with several rental companies before. Jennifer Anthony is the first manager/sales person I’ve ever seen show up at the venue the day of the wedding. It’s almost always just the delivery drivers/set up crew, so I was very impressed by this. She is so easy to get along with, and was very accommodating throughout the entire process. We were also trying to dodge the rain on our wedding day, and just days before the wedding I was back and forth with her trying to figure out what the latest time possible would be for them to deliver. This was a moment I started to feel a little bit of bridezilla come on, but Jennifer continued to work with me so easily. 5 star employee, 5 star company. Thanks for everything guys, I’m so happy with it all!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Whim Hospitality's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a joy to be a part of your wonderful day. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future!

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Elizabeth Birdsong Photography
    Elizabeth Birdsong Photography Wedding Photographers

Everything that Whim touches lives up to the couple's dreams! I see that Whim van as I'm setting up to shoot a wedding and I know it's going to be a great day <3 -@PhotographerAmy

• Thistlewood Manor & Gardens
    Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Mansion Weddings

Always a pleasure to work with this group, and they have a great selection and showroom to spend your time dreaming and planning.

• Stonehouse Villa
    Stonehouse Villa Historic Weddings

Whim Hospitality is Stonehouse Villa's go-to for any needs our couples need. They have everything and anything you could ever want as far as rental items go. They are amazingly easy to work with, can give you a quote quickly and make pickup/drop off a breeze. We're extremely lucky to have Whim in our backyard!

• 2001 W Hwy 290 Dripping Springs, TX, 78620 See on map