705 W Highway 290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Bee Lavish Vintage Rental

Bee Lavish Vintage Rentals is a Modern Vintage Rental business that provides everything from Lounge furniture to Vintage props and Tabletop decor. Following "green principles" Bee Lavish uses Vintage pieces in Modern ways and repurposes vintage items using unique ideas. Bee Lavish is unsurpassed in modern luxury and vintage style. We can help make your event extra special.

Follow Bee Lavish Vintage Rental on

Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 5
Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 6
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 02/23/2019

Went Above and Beyond for Us!

Bee Lavish was integral in making the vision we had for our big day come to life. To say that they went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect, would be an understatement. Working so close with our wedding planner, setting up mock seating arrangements for us to see, changing out different pieces when I couldn't quite grasp the big picturec. It all turned out so perfect, and know the day wouldn’t have been the same without them. From the beautiful emerald sofa and leather chairs, to the INSANE assortment of vases, cactus, and plants on our head table and beyond. I can not thank you enough for blowing the minds of every one who was there (people are still talking about that head table), and to see every piece that was put in place to tell the exact story I had hoped and dreamed of, but never thought was possible.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 7
    Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 8
    Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 9
    Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 10
    Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 11
    Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 12

Eileen · Married on 11/03/2018

I wanted to live in their warehouse with their decor!

The absolute best vendor for vintage rentals. HUGE selection and so many options to choose from. Sincerely a one stop shop.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Elsie · Married on 11/02/2018

so many options!

I contacted Bee Lavish about a month before my wedding because I needed a few last minute things. Their warehouse and show room are amazing! They have so many options for just about anything you can think of. I walked in needing a few tables and walked out with more rentals on my list like signage and a beautiful cake stand. They were so nice and helpful from start to finish. I highly recommend them. They are reasonably priced and make renting so convenient because they also deliver and pick up. I'm so happy I went to them with my last minute needs. It took a lot of stress of my plate!

Sent on 01/06/2019

• Thistlewood Manor & Gardens
    Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Mansion Weddings

Great inventory of fun and creative items - particularly vintage. Great people to work with!

• The Alexander at Creek Road
    The Alexander at Creek Road Barn & Farm Weddings

Such beautiful things! Their location is such easy access here in Dripping Springs -- and minutes from our venue and so many others in the area. Highly recommend!

• Oh Happy Day Booth
    Oh Happy Day Booth Photo Booths

The team at Bee Lavish has such a passion for what they do, and it is infectious! It is so easy to see how invested they are in their clients and how they strive to make each and every event special!

• 705 W Highway 290 Dripping Springs, 78620 See on map
    5129444024 (Other Phone Number)
    5129444024 (Fax Number)