Bee Lavish Vintage Rental Reviews

Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 7
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2019

An excellent company!

The rentals we ordered from Bee Lavish added style and comfort for our guests on our wedding day at The LINE Hotel in Austin. We loved working with this company because they were always willing to work with us with any changes, even leading up to the week of the wedding. Lauren and Denise are awesome! Their attention to detail is outstanding. We highly recommend this company for rentals!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Amy

Amy Duncan · Married on 05/18/2019

Rentals for our wedding!

So thankful for Bee Lavish! We rented some beautiful pieces from them for our wedding in Fredericksburg! The owners were so sweet and accommodating!! And their minimum and delivery fee were very affordable! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 8
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 02/23/2019

Went Above and Beyond for Us!

Bee Lavish was integral in making the vision we had for our big day come to life. To say that they went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect, would be an understatement. Working so close with our wedding planner, setting up mock seating arrangements for us to see, changing out different pieces when I couldn't quite grasp the big picturec. It all turned out so perfect, and know the day wouldn’t have been the same without them. From the beautiful emerald sofa and leather chairs, to the INSANE assortment of vases, cactus, and plants on our head table and beyond. I can not thank you enough for blowing the minds of every one who was there (people are still talking about that head table), and to see every piece that was put in place to tell the exact story I had hoped and dreamed of, but never thought was possible.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 9
    Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 10
    Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 11
    Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 12
    Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 13
    Bee Lavish Vintage Rental 14

Eileen · Married on 11/03/2018

I wanted to live in their warehouse with their decor!

The absolute best vendor for vintage rentals. HUGE selection and so many options to choose from. Sincerely a one stop shop.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Elsie · Married on 11/02/2018

so many options!

I contacted Bee Lavish about a month before my wedding because I needed a few last minute things. Their warehouse and show room are amazing! They have so many options for just about anything you can think of. I walked in needing a few tables and walked out with more rentals on my list like signage and a beautiful cake stand. They were so nice and helpful from start to finish. I highly recommend them. They are reasonably priced and make renting so convenient because they also deliver and pick up. I'm so happy I went to them with my last minute needs. It took a lot of stress of my plate!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Natasha · Married on 09/16/2017

Beautiful rentals and customer service. They supplied us with vintage accent details that exceeded our expectations for our wedding at the Creekhaus in Dripping Springs, TX. Highly recommend! Thank you!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 01/30/2016

We wanted to create a small lounge area at our Brazos Hall roofdeck wedding and Bee Lavish had everything we needed and at all the right prices. We also rented the coolest bar stools for our cocktail tables - giving our laid back Austin vibe wedding even more credibility. We have been given so many compliments on the vintage furniture and we couldn't have been happier with the advice and guidance Denise gave when answering my (many!) questions on what would look good together! Thanks to your company for helping to add that little extra something special to our best night ever!

Sent on 02/06/2016

STUNNING! AMAZING! GREAT SELECTION! GREAT SERVICE! Would highly recommended. My honey and I went to visit their showroom and they were very informative. We selected our pieces then wanted to add end tables! They gave great recommendations on the phone and it turned out gorgeous! They setup everything upon delivering. WONDERFUL COMPANY! GREAT SERVICE!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2015

Bee Lavish was the icing on the cake for my wedding! The items I rented worked great with my theme. The items arrived on time and were flexible with the time frame I needed them delivered. A representative even stayed late one night so I could come by as I work during the week and they usually have events on the weekend. Very great customer service! Thank ya'll very much!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Jessi · Married on 11/01/2014

Bee Lavish was completely on point with everything, from booking appointments, to changes and additions in our order. Denise & Priscilla were always a pleasure to chat with and very accommodating. On the delivery date they were prompt and had everything I ordered. I found out on our honeymoon that my wedding planner even broke a mercury glass votive. When I called to apologize, they we graciously understanding. Bee Lavish helped me make my wedding decoration dreams a reality. They have a glorious array of furniture and really every decorative item a bride can dream up. They might even create it for you. Such a great addition to your vendor list for every occasion.

Sent on 02/04/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/26/2014

Bee Lavish provided lounge furniture and decor for my wedding and added the perfect dreamy touch to our big day! They were super easy to work with and delivered and picked up on time. Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 11/11/2014

I had the best experience working with Denise and Priscilla. They are wonderful and the inventory is amazing. They have very high quality furniture that will make any wedding unforgettable. HIghly recommend!!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2014

Adorable! The pieces I rented from Bee Lavish made such a difference in my wedding decor. They were so friendly and helped me pick out exactly what I needed. We were even able to pick up and return the items ourselves to save money.

Sent on 04/24/2015

The girls at been lavish are very easy to work with and allowed me to make several changes. They have so many gorgeous pieces to choose from.

Sent on 02/02/2015

M · Married on 08/31/2014

Be sure to go to Bee Lavish and look at all the beautiful accessories for your wedding. We loved the green settee paired with the two side chairs. The LOVE lighted sign looked so good on top of the faux mantle.
    We had the green settee and chairs outside during cocktail hour then had them moved into the reception hall in front of the mantle and LOVE sign. Great for photos! And the photo door with props was so cute and so much less than a photobooth. They have many choices for table numbers too. MOB

Sent on 11/04/2014

Helena · Married on 06/07/2014

Bee Lavish provided all of the vintage rentals for our wedding, and they were gorgeous! From the beginning, Denise and Priscilla were very friendly and happy to reserve whatever I needed (as long as it was still in stock). They have a great selection of vintage furniture, signs, and props (large and small), and they’re also experienced in staging and designing. I especially love all of their doors that have been recycled into chalkboards; we used one as our menu. They were typically quick to respond (within a week, usually), and they were very accommodating when it came to fitting our hectic schedule. They allowed us to pay over the phone with a credit card, and they even allowed us to pick-up a large chalkboard a day early so we could write the menu in advance. On the day of the wedding, they set everything up on time, and the final layout was gorgeous. I would happily recommend Bee Lavish to any Austin or Hill Country bride looking to add a vintage flare to her wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Mya · Married on 05/18/2014

Wish I could show you pictures of how beautiful the things I rented from Bee Lavish turned out! Highly recommend for your wedding!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2014

The Bee Lavish team was so fun to work with! They have a great collection of vintage / rustic decor that made it hard to narrow it down!!! Delivery & set up made it super easy on our wedding day!!! Their website has photos of most everything, but going to their showroom is a fun experience in itself!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Leslie · Married on 09/21/2013

Bee Lavish Vintage Rentals is located just outside of Austin in the small town of Dripping Springs. The showroom itself is a magical place filled with furniture and decor from times past. They have a beautiful variety of items from furniture to vintage place settings. They have everything from birdcages to beautiful crystal lamps. There are gorgeous framed chalkboards and mirrors, beautiful vintage backdrop screens, vintage luggage, vintage signage, you think of it and they have it. From elegant romantic vintage to country vintage. They took our vision and made it a reality. Denise and Prisilla were so accommodating. They have a wonderful staff that works really hard to do the set up and tear down at the wedding. They arrived at our venue and immediately jumped right in and started staging our event. They went above and beyond their part of the set-up and helped us in the entire set-up and design. Everything was just gorgeous. It was truly the fairy tale wedding that I wanted for my daughter. The only thing missing was the glass slipper and the horse drawn carriage. I highly recommend these ladies to everyone. If you are looking for magic, this is the place for you.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Hope · Married on 08/04/2013

These ladies here are the BEST! Every e-mail I sent was responded to in 12 hours or less. Not only that but I had no clue what I wanted until practically the day of, I know I didn't WANT to be THAT bride but I was, and they had no problem making sure I was 100% happy and taken care of. Priscilla met my Maid of Honor the Saturday EARLY MORNING of my rehearsal to make sure we got to pick everything up and get it to the venue so we didn't have to do anything the day of. I said pick up but they ABSOLUTELY deliver as well. Also, not sure what you want? These ladies have the magic eye and can assist you to make sure it is perfect, at a reasonable price. If you are looking for eclectic, beautiful, with a touch of vintage then rent from Bee Lavish as you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/01/2013
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 09/22/2012

I used Bee Lavish for some of my wedding decor rentals, and it was one of the best wedding-related decisions I made. Denise is really sweet and has such a wide assortment of items available for rental. She runs her business out of her house/garage, located in Dripping Springs. When I went over to pick out which items I wanted, she told me I could rent any frame in her house - just ask! I ended up renting several picture frames, a large chalkboard door, and a few other items. She asked if I wanted her to do the chalkboard art on the door and for one of the chalkboard frames and I said sure (figuring that anyone's handwriting would be better than mine). Denise's designs looked amazing - I'm so glad she did that for me. That chalkboard door was probably my favorite piece of decor at my wedding.

The prices at Bee Lavish are lower than many other vintage rental places in the Austin area. I wish I had checked them out sooner - I had already signed a contract with another vendor for some vintage books but saw later that Bee Lavish charged around half their price. I also had a few DIY craft projects at my wedding and unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it would have been cheaper and looked better if I had just used items from Bee Lavish instead. I believe Denise also does some event styling (she can probably do your DIY projects for you) if you have your heart set on something specific. I saw some of the decor she had crafted for other events and it looked great.

Even if you don't need to rent decor for your wedding, they also have some items that can be used as photo props (THIS is where you go to get a cute tandem bike for your engagement photo shoot...wish I had known that).

Sent on 11/16/2012
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 12/09/2016

I rented 3 tables, glasses, and decor from Bee Lavish rentals for my wedding in Spring Branch Texas. Their prices were great and the items we rented were in great condition. The only set back was the morning of delivery some of the glasses we rented were broken so they had to drive back to Austin to pick up more. They made it there in back with plenty of time to spare before my wedding and for that I am truly greatful.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Sakina · Married on 05/23/2015

We used Bee Lavish for the vintage rentals for our wedding and I absolutely loved how everything turned out! They have a great selection of rentals - and it's all on their website, which makes it very easy to choose items. We rented numerous items from Bee Lavish - goblets, chalkboards, vintage books for centerpieces, candlesticks, etc. - and their beautiful items really made the look we were going for come together! On the day of the wedding, they arrived early and delivered everything well before they needed to - which really helped our coordinator stay ahead of schedule. I so appreciated the ladies at Bee Lavish!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/04/2013

Photobooths make an excellent addition and they provide great service

Sent on 10/29/2013

Anna · Married on 09/21/2017

Bee Lavish was lovely to work with when we rented a few furniture and decor items for a lounge area at our Mercury Hall wedding.
    They are responsive to emails, though my one complaint would be that they could include more detail in their email communication. The pricing is clear and fair, and they also have the lowest delivery minimum I was able to find. Their furniture collection is diverse and constantly expanding, and the items are all in excellent condition.
    We rented a couple of arm chairs, a bench, a pouf, a chair, some pillows, vases, a bird cage and a sweetheart table. Everything was delivered and picked up on the dot at the agreed upon time, and I think we may have actually gotten an extra piece of furniture by mistake (no big deal, it filled out our lounge area). They were also quick to issue a refund when I realized they had accidentally included an extra item on our invoice which we did not plan to rent.
    I highly recommend you browse through their website ( the entire collection is photographed in detail), and pick out some items to give your wedding that extra bit of comfort while staying within the budget.

Sent on 10/25/2017