Frills Reviews

4 | Austin, TX

4 Reviews for Frills

Emily · Married on 02/24/2019

The best wedding planner you could hire!

Stephanie is amazing. We hired her as our day of coordinator - initially thinking she would be there on the wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly. She went so far above and beyond that. She helped resolve an issue with an unresponsive vendor, she coordinated with everyone to ensure they were there on time, and she made detailed schedule to make sure the day went perfectly. She is so sweet and fun to work with - she makes you feel like she is excited about you and it's not just a job. She does a great job of not bothering the bride or the mother of the bride on the day of the wedding with any questions. She knows exactly who to go to (MOH in my case) and let's them handle anything that needs to be done during the day so the bride, groom and families can just enjoy. She made our wedding so perfect and handled little details that I could never have imagined would have been remembered - down to making sure we had time to eat and got us a gift a guest wanted us to open that day. I highly recommend hiring Frills for all things wedding planning!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Heather L.

Heather · Married on 04/02/2016

Stephanie Middleton was my planner, and she was great from start to finish. I booked her for month-of services, but she was always available to answer questions that I had, which was great for me since event planning is not my strong suit. She made sure the wedding day went smoothly and handled everything. I had no worries on my wedding day, which you can't put a price on - and I'm a worrywart and perfectionist :)

Sent on 04/10/2016

Kristen is amazing! She handled every little detail to make sure my big day went off without a hitch and I didn't have to stress or worry about a thing. From coordinating with all my vendors, to delivering the programs to the church, to running the rehearsal and making sure every one felt comfortable with what to do, she handled it all! I can't imagine what it would have been like without her. She knows what she's doing, is very professional, and a total sweetheart. I couldn't recommend her any more highly!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Kristen at Frills was an absolute God-send! I never could have planned my wedding without her. She knows her stuff and made the day absolutely flawless. I felt no stress at all because she was extremely together and professional. Additionally, her sweet spirit was a pleasure to work with. She is a must have if you are planning a wedding! She is fabulous!

Sent on 07/30/2012