3402 Lyons Creek Rd, Dunkirk, MD 20754 Map · Phone number

About Floral Accents

Welcome To Floral Accents

As a personal event florist and designer, we understand the hopes, dreams and visions each couple has for this special time in their lives.

In a warm, relaxed setting, we will help bring to life the visions of beauty and romance you wish for on this memorable day. Brilliant flowers,vibrant in color, rich in texture, full bodied fragrance, create stunning settings.

Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment: terry@floral-accents.com or 410-286-9500.

Follow Floral Accents on

Floral Accents 3
  • Kate

Kate Jefferson · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful flowers

Terry was great to work with and the flowers were beautiful for our spring wedding. Terry worked within our budget and exceeded expectations for the flowers on our wedding day. She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you Kate. It was an honor to be apart of your wedding. What a wonderful future the two of you have ahead of you

Marisa · Married on 08/17/2018

Terry exceeded my expectations!! I showed her some pictures of what I really wanted and she did just that! I could not of been happier with how the bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquet, and all the center pieces turned out!! Absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you Marisa, It was your vision. I was honored to be apart of your wedding. My the Lord continue to bless you and your family.

Terry

Bo · Married on 06/04/2017

Terry is one of the best vendors I have worked with and an outstanding florist. I barely had a color scheme picked out for my wedding and Terry spent our first meeting talking through arrangements, flower types, and designs. By the end of the meeting I had a clear vision of my wedding. Terry executed on my vision 100 percent. I am so grateful she took me on as a client. I really enjoyed working with Terry and recommend her to my friends that are getting married in the area.

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Floral Accents 4
    Floral Accents 5
    Floral Accents 6

Floral Accents FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 251.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,937.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Nautical, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage

• 3402 Lyons Creek Rd Dunkirk, 20754 See on map