Fleurology Designs is a bespoke floral designer, specializing in wedding florals, based in Grand Rapids, Michigan and loves traveling across the state and nation wide for our couples. Company owner and lead designer Alyssa Marie-Swails Ferguson has worked in the event floral industry for over 12 years and is a certified florist. Alyssa has won several awards for her work and is truly passionate about creating unique arrangements to elevate wedding events regardless if it is a small elopement or a large wedding weekend festivus!
We love our wedding wire, but for immediate respopnse in these high booking times. Please reach out and inquire directly through our website at fleurology-designs.com to hear back from us within 2-4 business days. Keep reading to learn more about us below!
Fleurology Designs works with only the freshest flowers and sources its blooms sustainably from local areas. Alyssa adores creating unique, bespoke designs that suit each couple perfectly. From modern arrangements to classic and elegant designs, your wedding flowers are sure to be stunning when sourced from Fleurology Designs. A consultation allows Alyssa to get to know you and your ideal floral vision for your day. She can provide samples and offers a venue visit to get a real feel for the aesthetic of your day. On the day of your celebration, she will deliver, install, and clean up your floral arrangements to facilitate a stress-free experience. Full event design, month of coordination and full event planning is also available for your convenience.
A selection of floral arrangements available such as:
- Wearable botanicals
- Hair pieces + Crowns
- Arbor Rentals + Installations
- Altar decor
- Chuppah or Mandap rental + decor
- Aisle decor
- Bar Statement Designs
- Cocktail Florals
- Tablsecape Creations
- Candle Rentals
- Greenery Garland
- Compote Centerpieces
- Elevated Centerpieces
- Hanging Ceiling Installations
- Greenery or Floral Walls
Additional Services- Need more than just Florals?
- Event Design- where we help bring your theme or style throughout every detail of your day from helping book linens, napkins, china rentals that we 100% handle for you to simply setting out all of those small intem such as guest signage, escort cards, menu or table numbers, you name it and we will help!
- Month of Coordination- Need help with timelines, logistics and guest meals, etc? No worries, we have your back ack and will jump in 1-2 months before your wedding day and will help pull together your amazing day of events for both your vendor team + guests and bridal party! We know a lot of logistics go into a wedding day, so feel free to lean on us as you approach your wedding day and want us to handle all the stress of those last minute, emails and time details that have to be worked out. Just enjoy the final months before tying the knot with your partner!
- Full Service Event Planning- From conception to completion, we are by your side the entire time you are creating your wedding visions and trying to pull the best vendor team together! We are along for the long haul and we are there every decision and step of the way with you!
Have an idea we didn't cover? Awesome! We love to create and think out of the box design concepts- share your vision or idea and we will help create logistics and ideas to help! From ground up conceptualizing as more of an event design process to simply installing your vision, you name it and we are here to help!
Happy Wedding Planning -
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
What is the average price for a boutonniere?
What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?
Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?
Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
How would you describe your floral designs?
Which of the following services do you provide?
What types of arrangements do you provide?
5 ReviewsWrite a review
11 User photos
25 photos · 07/11/2021
Grand Rapids Art MuseumRating 4.8 out of 5 , 6 Reviews· Museum Weddings (6)
The Morris EstateRating 5 out of 5 , 3 Reviews· Mansion Weddings (3)
The Inn at St. John'sRating 4.5 out of 5 , 108 Reviews· Hotel Weddings (108)
The Cheney PlaceRating 4.9 out of 5 , 92 Reviews· Banquet Halls (92)
WaldenwoodsRating 4.5 out of 5 , 101 Reviews· Mansion Weddings (101)
The Holly VaultRating 4 out of 5 , 17 Reviews· Historic Weddings (17)
Monday - Thursday 10am - 5pm Friday- Sunday By Appointment Only