Fire Monkey Hair Design

Fire Monkey Hair Design

About Fire Monkey Hair Design

Just something a little different!

I absolutely love what I do and I hope I can extend that passion to you on your special day. Each Bride is different and unique and it's my job to help you create the look you have been dreaming about. No hairstyle is too "crazy" or too "plain and I'm willing to go the extra mile to make your day especially special. Please visit my site for more pictures and information: www.firemonkeyhairdesign.com

I can accommodate parties up to 25 with my team of stylists and I've also got a fabulous make-up artist available as well!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Multi. Stylists (4)
Licensed (3)
On-Site Hair (3)
Consultations (2)

Dusti is amazing! And even then i don't think that is saying enough! She made my vision come to life and if you're a southern girl like me, hair is everything! She is the best of the best!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Fire Monkey Hair Designs for my 10/27/2017 wedding and I could not be happier! My hair came out exactly how I wanted and stayed put throughout the long day and night. Dusti was great at capturing exactly what I wanted. Dusti and her assistant did an amazing job and everyone was very pleased with their hair. Prices were also extremely reasonable! I would definitely recommend this company for all of your wedding hair needs! Thanks Dusti!

Profile Picture Dayna, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1360721890320 5412944248503875753711749774347n

Free Day of Bridal Hair!

$150.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Are you or your future spouse active duty, reserve, or a military veteran? Are you getting married on Veteran's day weekend 2012 or 2013? Are you getting married on Long Island, NY, or 20 miles of NYC? If so, I am offering free Day of Hairstyling services to the bride and 50% to her bridal party! As a former Marine, I want to give back to military members and their families.
Available to the first 4 couples
#WW228b27bbd2b9d074

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Dusti was a pleasure to work with! She was very down to earth and chill which was perfect for the bride who wanted to peaceful morning on her wedding day. I would be honored to work with her again!

We love working with Dusti. She does beautiful work and is so incredibly creative – if you’re looking for braids, victory curls, or anything a little different, she is your stylist! She’s really flexible, her pricing is very reasonable, and it is clear she loves what she does.

Events

Fire Monkey Hair Design is a wedding hair stylist from Long Island, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York City , Fire island, and The Hamptons. Fire Monkey Hair Design is a professional wedding hair stylist that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in Special Occasion hair styles..