14 Pine Street, Morristown, NJ 07962 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Real Weddings 1

About Paul Francis Photography

I am Paul, a husband, father, and photographer serving the east coast NY, NJ, tri-state area, and available for travel worldwide. I have a joy and enthusiasm for life, love, and marriage. I love creating beautiful photos and capturing moments and memories but more importantly I love to photograph weddings and engagements because I love marriage and the love it signifies.

I believe your wedding and engagement photography should be as beautiful as the emotions they capture. The photos I take are light & airy, soft & natural, intimate & candid. The experience is relaxed, carefree, and romantic. I am committed to providing beautiful photos and a beautiful experience to our couples, while helping them to be fully present to one another during our time together. I value each of my couples and how they inspire me in my own marriage.

Wedding collections start at $5150. Any products you may wish to choose such as albums and canvas prints, can be added upon request. I would love to set up a time to meet with you and your fiancé at my studio and hear more about your wedding and what you are looking for.

I work together with each couple before the wedding to create the perfect wedding day schedule, shot lists, and timeline. I keep the time, mind the shot lists and schedule so that you do not have to, but instead are free to fully enjoy your wedding day stress-free. I strive to make your wedding experience, from the planning to the big day and beyond, the most blessed experience.

Paul Tomasello

91 Reviews for Paul Francis Photography

• Sabrina

Sabrina Ruiz · Married on 08/28/2020

Best Wedding Photographer!

I can't say enough good things about Paul. He is such an amazing person and he was highly recommended by my wedding planner. Once my fiance and I met Paul we hit it off right away and he made us feel so comfortable with being behind the camera. After our engagement session I knew we made the right decision. On our wedding day, he was so patient and made sure that everything was perfect. He also made sure that he captured all of the important moments that we wanted. I cant wait to see all of the beautiful photos that he captured on our wedding day! I would definitely recommend Paul for anyone looking for a photographer whether its for a wedding, engagement, birthday. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian Scenna · Married on 09/06/2019

The absolute BEST!

A few years ago, I met Paul at my best friends wedding, he was so amazing to work with just being apart of the the bridal party, after I saw her pictures I knew that I would use him for my wedding. Before that I happened, I recommended him to my cousin where he once again made magic happen. We used Paul for our engagement pictures and wedding. Our engagement pictures were in October on the beach, which just so happened to be the day a Nor’Easter hit NJ. Paul being Paul, said I know how to make this beautiful, we were up at out before sunrise, freezing, but Paul took the most beautiful pictures. I knew from there we were in great hands. Our wedding this past Friday, was caught on the tale end of a hurricane, which was less than ideal but Paul knew how important it was to us for outside pictures. He did everything he could to get the shots, rain or shine. I am blown away by his same day edits, I know the best is yet to come. Paul is a master in his craft. I highly recommend him, I cannot wait to work with him again!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Mruk · Married on 09/01/2019

Considerate, talented, and all around amazing

Paul is extremely talented and kind. Can't imagine our wedding day without him - he takes the time before, during and after the wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly and we ended up with amazing pictures. Can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Paul Francis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Flush Mount

1 Real Wedding

• Imagery By Marianne Wedding Photographers

Paul is professional, attentive and fun to be around. His smile is contageous. I really enjoy working with him and watching him work with his clients. He is an amazing photographer and I am happy to call him my friend.

• Hairapy Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

Paul and I have worked weddings together. He is a talented photographer and a pleasure to work with. Choosing Paul Francis Photography will be the best choice you can make for your perfect wedding images! His work speaks for itself!

• Fire Monkey Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Paul Francis Photography was a pleasure to work with. They are unobtrusive and capture some of the most amazing moments. They have a distinctly fresh style and take extreme pride in their work. They are also very personable and friendly, not only during the wedding, but long after the last photo is taken. They were the first photographers I had worked with who gave me credit on their blog as the hairstylist for a wedding they shot. They also shared the excitement with the other vendors when their photos were featured on a wedding blog. To me, this shows their couples aren't just numbers, but celebrations to be cherished and shared! Its also a huge plus that their photos are gorgeous! I highly recommend Paul Francis Photography!!

• 14 Pine Street Morristown, NJ, 07962 See on map
    8am-6pm Mon-Friday
    Location of (Paul Francis Photography)