Plainfield, NJ 07062 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Real Weddings 1

About Paul Francis Photography

I am Paul, a husband, father, and photographer serving the east coast NY, NJ, tri-state area, and available for travel worldwide. I have a joy and enthusiasm for life, love, and marriage. I love creating beautiful photos and capturing moments and memories but more importantly I love to photograph weddings and engagements because I love marriage and the love it signifies.

I believe your wedding and engagement photography should be as beautiful as the emotions they capture. The photos I take are light & airy, soft & natural, intimate & candid. The experience is relaxed, carefree, and romantic. I am committed to providing beautiful photos and a beautiful experience to our couples, while helping them to be fully present to one another during our time together. I value each of my couples and how they inspire me in my own marriage.

Wedding collections start at $5150. Any products you may wish to choose such as albums and canvas prints, can be added upon request. I would love to set up a time to meet with you and your fiancé at my studio and hear more about your wedding and what you are looking for.

I work together with each couple before the wedding to create the perfect wedding day schedule, shot lists, and timeline. I keep the time, mind the shot lists and schedule so that you do not have to, but instead are free to fully enjoy your wedding day stress-free. I strive to make your wedding experience, from the planning to the big day and beyond, the most blessed experience.

Paul Tomasello

Paul Francis Photography 7
  • Jillian

Jillian Scenna · Married on 09/06/2019

The absolute BEST!

A few years ago, I met Paul at my best friends wedding, he was so amazing to work with just being apart of the the bridal party, after I saw her pictures I knew that I would use him for my wedding. Before that I happened, I recommended him to my cousin where he once again made magic happen. We used Paul for our engagement pictures and wedding. Our engagement pictures were in October on the beach, which just so happened to be the day a Nor’Easter hit NJ. Paul being Paul, said I know how to make this beautiful, we were up at out before sunrise, freezing, but Paul took the most beautiful pictures. I knew from there we were in great hands. Our wedding this past Friday, was caught on the tale end of a hurricane, which was less than ideal but Paul knew how important it was to us for outside pictures. He did everything he could to get the shots, rain or shine. I am blown away by his same day edits, I know the best is yet to come. Paul is a master in his craft. I highly recommend him, I cannot wait to work with him again!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Paul Francis Photography 8
    Paul Francis Photography 9
    Paul Francis Photography 10
    Paul Francis Photography 11

Susy · Married on 04/13/2019

The best decision you'll make ...

Paul was recommended to me by a colleague, and I had only seen their engagement pictures when I first started exploring. I quickly found his website and thought he was the most talented—believe me, I looked at a lot of photographers’ websites. He was described as my colleague’s “favorite” vendor, and he quickly became ours. Leading up to our big day, from the engagement shoot to phone conversations, he makes sure he understands the venue, the flow of the day, the people who will surround you… and then magically turns that into a gallery of photos that become your memories of an incredible day. In my opinion, choosing the photographer is the most important decision you’ll make when it comes to wedding planning: when you’re old and gray, those pictures become what you remember, so they have to be incredible! I’m a private person and some photographers had a publicity fee if you didn’t want your photos posted on their site or blogs, but not Paul. And he will always be one step ahead of you. I was amazed at the speed with which we received our wedding photos, and many of our guests raved not only about the gallery but also about how smoothly the group portraits went. I never felt like I was missing the wedding because photos were taking too long. I’m a very picky person, so I picked Paul—best decision I made:)

Sent on 06/09/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Paul provided an incredible selection of photos

Paul was an incredibly thoughtful and organized photographer and he really delivered in terms of the photos from our wedding day (and our engagement too!). He turned our photos around very quickly and we are overwhelmed by the number of fantastic photos we have from our wedding day. He solicited feedback after our engagement shoot and kept in mind the poses we ended up liking and disliking when taking the photos on our wedding day. He also delivered so many little extra things to us, including a small album on our wedding day and an incredible slideshow of highlights from the edited photos. We did not have a videographer and given the amazing photographs and slideshow, I don't feel like we missed out on anything. I strongly recommend Paul.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Paul Francis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Imagery By Marianne
    Imagery By Marianne Wedding Photographers

Paul is professional, attentive and fun to be around. His smile is contageous. I really enjoy working with him and watching him work with his clients. He is an amazing photographer and I am happy to call him my friend.

• Hairapy Salon
    Hairapy Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

Paul and I have worked weddings together. He is a talented photographer and a pleasure to work with. Choosing Paul Francis Photography will be the best choice you can make for your perfect wedding images! His work speaks for itself!

• Fire Monkey Hair Design
    Fire Monkey Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Paul Francis Photography was a pleasure to work with. They are unobtrusive and capture some of the most amazing moments. They have a distinctly fresh style and take extreme pride in their work. They are also very personable and friendly, not only during the wedding, but long after the last photo is taken. They were the first photographers I had worked with who gave me credit on their blog as the hairstylist for a wedding they shot. They also shared the excitement with the other vendors when their photos were featured on a wedding blog. To me, this shows their couples aren't just numbers, but celebrations to be cherished and shared! Its also a huge plus that their photos are gorgeous! I highly recommend Paul Francis Photography!!

• Plainfield, 07062 See on map