Paul Francis Photography Reviews

Paul Francis Photography 2
Paul Francis Photography 3
Paul Francis Photography 4

Kim · Married on 08/24/2018

Paul and his team went ABOVE AND BEYOND on our wedding day. He was professional, fun and friendly. All expectations I had of Paul were COMPLETELY surpassed. He set up a MacBook with same day edits, as well as, gave us a small photo book of the same day edits. I was in tears. I was very confident in Paul and his team, but he truly made our day so easy and fun. I cannot thank Paul enough for everything we did for us - from engagement shoot to our wedding day. He spent HOURS researching our venue for the perfect location for shots. We only saw the same day edits, and I cannot say enough amazing things about Paul and his team.

Paul Francis Photography 5
    Paul Francis Photography 6

Maura · Married on 08/04/2018

Choosing Paul and his team as our wedding photographers was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. From our initial discussion pre-booking through to the end of our reception Paul was kind, professional, and detail-oriented. We had a very tight timeline on our wedding day, but we never once felt stressed or worried because Paul kept us all on schedule and kept everyone at ease. And, I am usually fairly uncomfortable when I know candid photos are being taken or when taking photos by myself, but Paul made both me and my husband feel very comfortable, and it shows in the photos. It honestly felt like we had a friend working as our photographer. Our photos are beautiful, AND working with Paul, Rachel, and Christian was an absolute pleasure. I can’t recommend him highly enough!

Emily · Married on 07/06/2018

Choosing Paul as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions my husband and I made throughout the wedding planning process. After canceling with a prior photographer, I was in a panic to find the perfect photographer for my wedding day. Paul responded to my initial message almost instantly and from then on he continued to be such a pleasure to work with. Knowing our unique situation, Paul fit us into his busy schedule for an engagement session right away. Throughout the entire process, Paul continued to communicate with me to answer questions, asked for updates, and was always willing to provide his advice and suggestions. From the minute he arrived on my wedding day, he was professional, calm, and fun! He made me, my husband, and our bridal party feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The best surprise was seeing a slideshow of our same-day highlights on display during our reception and the thoughtful photo album we received to take home that same night! Paul, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our wedding day and for helping make our day absolutely perfect! We are so excited to see our wedding pictures!
    -Emily & Dominic

Liz · Married on 06/01/2018

I recommend Paul to everyone! One of my good friends is using him at her wedding after she saw our engagement photos and another friend just contacted him about her wedding. He was 100% our favorite vendor! Not only are his photos breathtaking but he is exactly the type of person who you want with you on your wedding day. He has such a calming presence! We first used him for our engagement photos. He was flexible and took incredible photos in the greenery of Central Park and then in Brooklyn with the Manhattan skyline in the background and the sun setting. We decided pretty last minute about making the trek to Brooklyn as the second location and he was totally on board. Before the wedding he checked in about any specific shots we wanted and followed through on every single request. I was very stressed about rain (the day before was predicting 96% thunderstorms) and he explained that even if it rained we would be able to get outside and the photos would be beautiful regardless. The weather ended up being perfect but I still knew that he had it covered either way. He also had a very organized and efficient process for making sure all the family photos get done quickly and with the right people. We are so happy with our photos from the wedding. His photos capture the moments so perfectly and then he also has some amazing, artistic, soft ones that I swear look like they're meant for a magazine. He also got us our photos in less than a month! Incredibly quick compared to my other friends' photographers. Thank you a million times over, Paul, for capturing our happiest day! Best, Liz and Mark

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

I am SO happy that we chose Paul for our wedding photography. I saw pictures of a friend's wedding that he shot and they were probably the most beautiful wedding pictures I've ever seen. From our first interaction, he was so nice, flexible and willing to fit within our budget and what we wanted from the pictures. Throughout the process, we talked with Paul off-and-on so that we worked on everything throughout and not just all at once in a hurry. I felt like his organization and professionalism made the wedding planning process significantly less stressful. On our wedding day, Paul was on-time, extremely professional, creative and just fun. He had great ideas and he knew the venue already. He knew how to interact with our bridal party and families so they were having fun but getting the shots we needed. Overall, we were very very happy with our choice to have Paul as our photographer. We also used him for the photobooth which was super fun and we got digital copies of all of them to see! I'm so excited to see all of our wedding pictures!!

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2017

Choosing Paul was one of the very first and absolute best decisions I made for my wedding. My husband and I are not the most comfortable being the center of attention, nor being in front of a camera; however we do have an appreciation for aesthetics and like things to look nice! We also don't take ourselves/life too seriously, so this posed a problem when planning a wedding ourselves. This is where Paul came in. From the very first phone call, I could tell Paul was an absolute professional, a talented artist, a romantic himself and someone who would take our day extremely seriously. He already was asking questions about timing of our ceremony so he could plan for the sunset! He never pushed, instead he actively listened and proposed ideas that suited us. We opted for the engagement shoot so we could see what it was like to have our picture taken, and meet Paul in advance. BEST DECISION. This is what took any anxiety I had about wedding photos completely off my plate for the next year that we planned our wedding. My wedding day experience, from start to finish, was more than anything I could have asked for. And I owe this to Paul. His presence was calming and necessary. He kept us on a schedule, and captured the most beautiful, natural moments through out the day/night, without me ever feeling like I was "on display." I was very present minded & genuinely experiencing everything the entire time. And can I just say, that every single picture is beautiful? Natural, Genuine, Authentic... while all the while Artistic, Beautiful, Captivating! But I think the sweetest thing of it all, was that Paul put together a photo album for my husband and I to have and take with us at the end of the night. It meant so much to have those photos with us on our Honeymoon and be able to have with us for the holidays when we got back. Paul and his team are the absolute best, and I look forward to the day our paths cross again! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Erika · Married on 09/15/2017

Wow!! I don’t know where to begin! Paul and team photographed our wedding in september of 2017 and he was absolutely amazing! He has such an artistic eye and caught pictures I could have even imagined! Paul is extremely professional and easy to work with. I would reccomend Paul and his team to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, you will not be disappointed! Thank you for everything you did for John and I, you are truly the best!!

Paul Francis Photography 7
    Paul Francis Photography 8

Daina · Married on 07/15/2017

Paul was absolutely wonderful and did an amazing job capturing our day. He was a pleasure to work with, and very professional and organized. As I had many things going on that day, I had nothing to worry about in means of photography. He created a schedule with me and ensured that we were able to capture everything I wanted while having the day go by smoothly and efficiently. We opted for the option of the second photographer and Anne was a pleasure as well. They surprised us with displaying a quick digital photo gallery at the reception and the pictures were gorgeous! The guests loved being able to see some shots of us getting ready and such immediately. I can't tell you how many people asked me for his information, as his pictures are breath taking. The hotel who hosted our wedding even asked for his information, as he captured the beauty of the site so well. Paul and his team put together a beautiful wedding album that we were able to enjoy the day of. Thank you again to Paul Francis photography for capturing our day so beautifully and all of the thoughtful extra touches!! :)
    -Daina and Forrest

Stacey · Married on 07/02/2017

Based on the wise words of family and friends, “Your wedding day will fly by in the blink but you will always have your photographs to look back on”. For this reason, I put a great deal of effort into researching photographers for our special day. As soon as we met with Paul (over two years ago!) we were highly impressed by his genuine personality, professional demeanor, stunning portfolio, organizational skills, and rave reviews.

Throughout the planning process, Paul was so helpful with answering any question that I had and allowing me to bounce ideas off of him. He did a wonderful job crafting a day of schedule to help ensure that important key shots and locations were captured.

During the day of the wedding, Paul and his team, Rachel and Anne, were so wonderful and efficient. They helped to keep me calm and to keep things moving. They did a phenomenal job orchestrating shots of my large bridal party and capturing family portraits in a timely manner. Paul and his team did a fantastic job of being present, by checking in throughout the evening if there were any pictures we still wanted to take, and at the same time not being obtrusive. My officiant even noted that she barely noticed that they were there!

To our surprise, Paul and his talented team put together a stunning highlight reel, which was so beautifully displayed during the reception. We also loved the thoughtful album that we received at the end of the night.

Paul, thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for capturing such beautiful and timeless photos. We can’t wait to see the rest!
    -Stacey and Christopher

Joe · Married on 06/09/2017

Paul and his team were amazing to work with. Being in the industry myself I wanted to make sure everyone involved in our special day would be the right people to hire. Paul and his team checked these important boxes for us. He is meticulous with his timing and details and a true artist. He always made sure communication was maintained and input was well received. Just when we thought everything was perfect the way it was Paul delivered a few more surprises which put him over the top. Thank you again Paul.
    Joe & Nikki

Jan · Married on 03/19/2017

I cannot even begin to express how happy I was to work with Paul for my wedding. He is extremely responsive to email and is available via phone as well. We would set a day and time to speak on the phone and he was always timely and prepared. Most importantly Paul is a genuine salt of the earth kind of guy. He is very calm which I appreciated. He spoke to me in a respectful manner and has worked with my extreme indecisiveness. He truly understands that a wedding is extremely important for everyone including family and friends and wants to make sure he can facilitate the story of the entire day. He was flexible - we have a disabled family member that required time sensitive pictures and did not fit the typical framework. He did not bat an eyelash at our special requests and understood just how important these pictures were. These are real pictures. There may be a shadow, not a distracting shadow, but that is real. They are high quality pieces of art. He is reliable and trustworthy. I have no doubt that I selected the most amazing photographer.
    He also did our engagement photographs. I wanted really gritty NYC pictures which we did get, but he also convinced us to do some central park pictures and they are AMAZING! He really worked hard to make us comfortable and to get to know us to tell our story and not make us fit into a typical cookie cutter pattern of pictures. Overall Paul is a genuine nice guy with an eye for pictures and a heart of gold that he uses to understand the couple's story and weave the wedding photos into. You will not regret picking Paul Francis Photography!

• Z

Zoe · Married on 03/18/2017

Choosing Paul to photograph our wedding was the best decision we made. Leading up to our big day, he was extremely organized and basically served two roles as photographer & wedding planner. He would frequently check in with me and help me think about the logistics of the day. He created lists that were helpful for organizing, offered suggestions of what is "typically done" but was always willing to adjust based on our needs. On the day of the wedding I was super nervous and his professionalism and warmth helped me to keep calm. He knew when to be there taking pictures and when to give me space to be with my bridesmaids. He had great suggestions for the couples portraits and helped us feel natural/happy. He is a true artist who can capture the beauty of his surroundings and make his subjects feel magical! He goes above and beyond the typical wedding photographer and surprised us on numerous occasions with his thoughtfulness. We will cherish our gorgeous wedding photographs forever!

Tori · Married on 02/04/2017

We could not have been happier with Paul! Neither my husband nor I are big picture people so we were a little nervous about finding a photographer that we could be comfortable with. We ABSOLUTELY found this in Paul. He had been the photographer at one of my best friend's weddings and it was an incredibly hot day and I was so impressed with the way he worked to make sure that the bride and the bridal party didn’t waste time when we were outside without making us feel rushed either– he knew exactly what he wanted to capture and her pictures were stunning. He was the exact same way with us when it was 30 degrees on our wedding day!
    We had our first conversation over the phone and immediately liked Paul. He was easy to talk to and you could tell he was passionate about what he does. We ended up having a ton of fun with Paul at our engagement shoot and he made us feel so comfortable. Paul was incredibly organized and had a few links that he asked us to complete at our leisure. This gave him all of the information that he needed, helped us understand what photos we wanted and help plan the schedule of the day. In addition, our pre-wedding discussion ran so smoothly because it was just re-confirming and asking questions rather than having to go through everything and hoping we didn’t forget anything. His day-of team was also amazing and proactive and incredibly friendly as well. We’ve already received our preview pictures and WOW, they so much more than we could have ever imagined. Paul is both incredibly talented and a lot of fun to work with!

Jenny · Married on 01/07/2017

Paul and his team are incredible. They worked a 12 hour day - with an unexpected snow storm - and were professional, polite, and in good spirits all day. We trusted Paul from our first phone call -- he looked up the time the sun would set on our wedding day, over a year in advance, and we knew we were in good hands. He is meticulous in his prep, which is so important in making sure the day goes as planned. His team handled a large bridal party and family, and were able to capture both posed photos and candid moments with ease. He is clearly respected by both his team and other vendors, making everyone feel comfortable all day, enabling the best photos. He's never in the way, though his photos reflect being right in the middle of the action. Most importantly, he communicates well and was responsive both before and after the wedding. He runs a small business as effectively as a large studio, making it ideal for clients - top notch service with high quality results. Our finished photos were ready in record time and he assisted in putting our beautiful album together. There are so many other reasons we loved working with Paul, but the bottom line is we are forever grateful for his work!

• RiceAndRoses

Patrice · Married on 10/15/2016

When planning our wedding, the most important thing to us was to have great pictures because they will last a lifetime. We are so happy we chose Paul Francis Photography. Our photos came out absolutely stunning and we will cherish them for years to come. Paul captured our wedding so well. I cannot chose a favorite photo because they're all stunning and each hold a special memory of that day. We cannot imagine choosing anyone else to photograph our wedding.

Paul's work speaks for itself---it's perfection, beautiful, and professional. We loved working with Paul. He made everything so easy with his online forms (that you can constantly update---and I did) and was responsive to our questions. On our wedding day, he kept everyone on time without feeling rushed or stressed. We are a bit camera shy, but Paul made us feel comfortable and gave us space to enjoy being with each other. When we got our photos back I was amazed at some of the angles and how close the photos were, because he was never intrusive. It really just felt like it was just us.

At the reception, he set up a slideshow of some of the pictures taken that day and gave us an album as a gift. We were blown away by the pictures and have no idea how he had time to print them. Him and his team had been with us all day! It made our day extra special and held us over until we received our photos. That kind of thoughtfulness and attention to detail was present throughout working with Paul and shows in our photos.

Paul and his team are truly professionals, and I would highly recommend choosing them for your wedding.

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

We knew we wanted Paul to photograph our wedding from the very beginning and we were so happy that he was available! He made the whole process easy and the timeline he created for us was a lifesaver! The priest even commented how we were actually starting on time! And it was all because of Paul. The photos he took are breathtaking and we couldn't have asked for anything more! He is truly talented. The setup at the wedding to show the guests some photos he had taken and the photo book gift at the end were just the icing on the cake! We highly recommend Paul to all couples, you can't go wrong and you'll have amazing pictures to last a lifetime!

Pamela · Married on 09/03/2016

There are not enough good things that I can say about Paul and his fabulous team! I was so impressed with Paul's professional and caring approach from the moment I contacted him to putting together our wedding album. When I was looking for a photographer for my wedding, I knew I wanted someone who could capture genuine, candid photos. During the day of our wedding, Paul and his team were so organized and so great at making sure to capture beautiful moments throughout the day without being intrusive. I frequently look at my wedding photos and it truly feels like we are reliving the day! Paul made it his business to make the day special for us and to take pictures that will last us a lifetime. Another huge plus was that Paul and his team worked so well with our wedding planner, our videographers, and the other vendors. To sum it up, whenever I look at our wedding photos, I can feel the emotions and it brings back the best memories and feelings from the best day of my life. Paul and his team are the absolute best and anyone would be lucky to have him capture their wedding day.

Marina · Married on 07/30/2016

Paul Francis Photography was simply amazing! We met with Paul and right away knew he had to be our photographer. He was professional and organized, throughout the planning and wedding day. He has great online tools to organize your Family Portraits and other wedding pictures. He is creative and takes quality pictures. He was prompt with answering my questions. Our pictures came out beautiful and timeless!

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/17/2016

We used Paul Francis Photography to photograph our wedding last month and are beyond blown away with his work and are so happy with our decision! Paul and his team were extremely friendly, nice, accommodating, and most of all talented. Paul really took the time to get to know who we are as a couple and to go above and beyond to capture our vision for our wedding photographs that are timeless, classic, and will last a lifetime. His slideshow of images even brings my husband to tears every time we watch it. His attention to detail, talent, and ideas are impeccable and his photos definitely stand out - I knew right away when looking at vendors that he was the one for us. We received our photographs in record time and even gave us some the day of as a gift! I have never seen that! It was so exciting to see our images that were captured that day and everyone has been asking who our photographer was and want to use him for their own weddings!

Becca · Married on 05/28/2016

Paul and his team are simply the best of the best. From our first conversation to our final planning meeting and with every email along the way, Paul was organized, kind, thoughtful and diligent. We could tell he truly cared about helping make our whole day the best it could be. He asked us all the right questions ahead of time and was 100% prepared. He and his team arrived early and made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable. They stuck to our busy timeline, kept things moving, kept us laughing and having fun and, of course, captured some phenomenal moments. Paul has such an incredible eye and his photographs reflect all the love and happiness we were feeling that day. He was thoughtful in everything he did and even went above and beyond with a slideshow of the pictures they had JUST TAKEN at the reception. Our guests were absolutely gushing about how beautiful the images were and we couldn’t agree more. Paul sent us our pictures very quickly after the wedding even during his busy season and we love every single one of them. Everything Paul did was absolutely flawless and we highly, highly recommend him.

Laura · Married on 05/26/2016

First off, Paul is not just a photographer. From the minute you speak with him, he quickly becomes a friend. He radiates kindness – thoughtful and punctual, he was always offering insight and advice. He is everything a bride and groom need to ease the stresses of planning a wedding. Just as important as his character is his photography. After booking our venue, finding a photographer was first on my list. I knew I wanted a style that would stand the test of time. When I clicked on Paul’s blog, I instantly knew this was it. His attention to detail made each post feel as though I attended these couples’ weddings. He encompassed the entire day from start to finish without having to post a ton of photos. His style is clean, classic, and in the moment. I emailed Paul right away and so began our journey together. He helped us find our church for the ceremony since I did not live in the area, he brainstormed ideas with us to match our theme, and provided countless other kind gestures we will always look back on and smile at. As for our photos, there is not a single one we dislike, which is crazy because of how many photos were taken! Our photos look so natural (not posed) and you can genuinely see how happy we are in the moment. Paul captured the essence of us. We received all of our photos in record time, and even saw some the night of our wedding with a surprise slideshow! To this day everyone still talks about how beautiful our photos are, and we couldn’t agree more. Paul and his team created gorgeous memories we will be able to look back on and cherish forever. If you are trying to find a perfect photographer, I assure you to look no further. Paul truly cares about what he does, and you can see it radiate through both himself and his work. Aside from our actual wedding, Paul and his team were one of our favorite parts of our journey to the altar.

Lisa · Married on 05/22/2016

I knew that I wanted to work with Paul from the moment I found his photos online of the very same venue where we were planning to get married. He had captured the location and the happy couple so beautifully that I knew he would do an amazing job for us. When we had the opportunity to meet him via Skype, we felt immediately comfortable with him, and I knew that if I had to have someone following me around for an entire day, I'd be pretty happy if that person was Paul! We had an engagement shoot with him and had a great time and the pictures were beautiful! On the day of the wedding, he was, as expected, very easy to work with - as was his entire team. In addition to the beautiful photos he provided us after the event, the most touching moment was right before he left the reception, when he presented us with bound book of pictures from the day! I'll never know how he worked his magic to accomplish this so quickly, but it brought tears to our eyes to be able to see the special memories that we created that day within hours. Thank you, Paul, for everything you did for us before, during, and after our special day!

Kellianne · Married on 04/16/2016

Working with Paul has been an absolute pleasure. From our very first meeting, through the wedding day and even now as we finalize the album design, Paul has been outstanding! We started working with Paul about a year before our wedding for our engagement shoot. He made us feel comfortable and relaxed, and it was great to watch him get creative and excited during the shoot. Throughout the buildup to the wedding he was so organized and responsive. Paul took the time to get to know us and that made us feel all the more comfortable. He gave us suggestions but also made sure to cater to our preferences. He even helped with planning suggestions not related to photography to help make sure our day went smoothly. On our wedding day he and his assistants Rachel and Anne were warm and professional. Paul has such a calming demeanor, in the flurry of the day he was relaxed, but also very organized and mindful of keeping on schedule. We had an extensive list of specific photos we needed to get with our families. When it came time to take those photos after our ceremony, he was very well organized and referred to our family members by name, which made the whole process run very smoothly. During our couple's portraits we felt completely at ease. It was a nice break in the action of the day where we felt like we were on our own private date! Paul and his team didn't rush us, and really went above and beyond to get some amazing shots. Anne even let me borrow her shoes to walk through a garden so that my heels wouldn't sink into the dirt! We trusted his creativity and his ideas, and we couldn't be happier with the photos that we're going to look at for the rest of our lives. At the reception he checked in with us to see if there were any more photos that we wanted to get, and gave us a lot of personal attention. We recommend Paul to any couple looking for a top notch photographer! We could not have asked for a better experience. Thanks Paul!

Danielle · Married on 03/25/2016

There are not enough positive things to say about Paul. From start to finish he felt like a friend/ extra pair of eyes/ wedding planner to help me through the process. He was extremely organized, helpful, open to ideas and thoughtful of our personalities and requests. Down to the smallest details, he was a class act and his staff were on par. We loved him and would recommend him to everyone. We look at him as part of our family and are beyond thrilled that we chose him for our special day.

• Christa

Christa · Married on 12/19/2015

Captured our wedding with elegance

I knew before I even got engaged that Paul would be our photographer, as I had always loved his beautifully soft and delicate photos. Throughout the entire planning process, Paul was always reaching out to check in and had a day-of timeline prepared for us (with alternate plans depending if my dress had a corset back or not... he thought of it ALL!). We were a bit nervous for our engagement shoot, but Paul immediately put us at ease and we had an absolute blast. In the last few weeks of the planning, I could always depend on him to have an answer for every question I had and assured me that we would be on schedule (being late to the church was my biggest fear!). When he arrived the morning of the wedding, his amazingly calm demeanor settled over the house (thankfully!) and my mom and I still remark about how soft spoken, yet completely in control he was in a house full of changing bridesmaids, an anxious mother and bride, and two screaming toddlers. I remarked a few times that I was worried we'd be late and Paul constantly reassured me we'd be on time and not to worry unless I saw him worrying (he didn't even sound frustrated the fourteenth time I anxiously asked if we'd be late!). He and the second photographer, Rachel, did a beautiful job capturing our ceremony and quickly got the bridal party photos done without any visible shivering. On top of the gorgeous bridal portraits, Paul and Rachel were able to capture all of the personality and fun on the dance floor at the reception as well. In addition to their tireless efforts during the day, Paul had a monitor looping photos from earlier in the day at the reception; my guests and I were in total awe!! We were also so happy to take home a small album of photos from the day so we could start showing friends and family... that was truly the icing on the cake. They say you get what you pay for and with Paul Francis Photography, I felt like we got all that we paid for and even more, down to the smallest, thoughtful details. Thank you, Paul and Rachel, for capturing the most amazing day of our lives so beautifully!