Perfectly Blended Makeup

Perfectly Blended Makeup

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Perfectly Blended Makeup

Bridal Servises and Eyebrow Microblading

Yayee! It's here! It's finally here!

The day you've been dreaming of your entire life. Soon you'll be that beautiful bride you've always imagined. You've imagined everything from that perfect day to that stunning dress! You want everything to be absolutely perfect especially for your photos where memories will remain.

My mission is to make sure you look & feel absolutely radiant so that it can be translate into those gorgeous pics! When creating a bridal look I always keep in mind how it will look on camera. I have the expertise to make you look flawless not only in your photos, but for your entire day.

The most rewarding aspect of my job is working with all of my brides. From the first meeting at the makeup trial, to seeing you put on your dress. I approach every wedding with the individual care, enthusiasm, and personal attention a bride deserves on her wedding day. Let me help you to achieve your perfect bridal look & deliver you the best work and service in the industry.

Please visit my website to view more photos of my work, write a comment, or contact me if you have a question. I can't wait to hear from you, and work with you on your special day!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Consultations (5)
Airbrush Makeup (5)
Fake Lashes (5)
Contour Makeup (2)

I can not say enough good things about Vivian from Perfectly Blended makeup. She came to the hotel at no additional charge to do me and each of my girls and my mother in law for my July wedding. Each girl looked phenomenal and everyone was so so happy with how their makeup came out. It was a hot muggy rainy day and whether we got traditional or airbrush makeup it lasted all day/night. She also includes lashes in the price which stayed on for 3 days after the wedding so no worrying about them coming off half way into the night. And there were a lot of tears, very emotional ceremony and makeup still held up!! She was a doll, so professional and sweet and a pleasure to work with. Me and all my girls highly recommend and will use her for any makeup needs we have in the future.

Profile Picture User6378558, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

wow! where do I even begin??
10/15/16 was my wedding day and Vivian and her asst. couldn't have been anymore amazing! They arrived EXACTLY at the time they said they would... 4:15am!! and had myself and 6 other girls out the door exactly on time! We all looked fabulous! any wrinkles, or acne spots were perfectly hidden. Not to mention... I never even had to fix my makeup once in the 10h day. The makeup didn't even come off until I took a washcloth to my face and scrubbed it off. I can't wait to have my makeup done again for my upcoming events in the new year!

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Vivian is amazing and a true artist! She was recommended through my photographer and it was one of the best decisions I made booking her for my engagement shoot and my wedding. Her professionalism and easy going attitude puts you at ease instantly and you know you are in good hands. She took my vision of our 1920's engagement shoot and Gatsby themed wedding and brought the vision to life, I felt like I was transported back to that era. My Make up looked so incredible and I received so many compliments on my wedding day and in photos, the makeup was flawless. The day of the wedding Vivian coordinated a perfect timeline bringing an assistant with her who helped work on my large bridal party, they arrived on time and effortlessly completed each girl perfectly and with time to spare for my 1:00 church ceremony. Thank you so much Vivian for my making my day so special, you are truly the best. I would highly recommend Vivian to any bride looking for amazing makeup for their wedding or any other special event.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews