Perfectly Blended Makeup

Holbrook, NY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Yayee! It's here! It's finally here!

The day you've been dreaming of your entire life. Soon you'll be that beautiful bride you've always imagined. You've imagined everything from that perfect day to that stunning dress! You want everything to be absolutely perfect especially for your photos where memories will remain.

My mission is to make sure you look & feel absolutely radiant so that it can be translate into those gorgeous pics! When creating a bridal look I always keep in mind how it will look on camera. I have the expertise to make you look flawless not only in your photos, but for your entire day.

The most rewarding aspect of my job is working with all of my brides. From the first meeting at the makeup trial, to seeing you put on your dress. I approach every wedding with the individual care, enthusiasm, and personal attention a bride deserves on her wedding day. Let me help you to achieve your perfect bridal look & deliver you the best work and service in the industry.

Please visit my website to view more photos of my work, write a comment, or contact me if you have a question. I can't wait to hear from you, and work with you on your special day!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Jackie
    Jackie K. Married on 03/12/2022

I've never felt so beautiful!

We used Vivian and Gina for the big day! I originally found them when I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and fell in love with the way they did makeup. They are very professional and clean and they know how to do it all. I had a huge bridal party and they were able to work with everyone's different styles so well. I was so happy with how all of our makeup came out and it lasted all night! Even the girls who had to get ready first, it still looked like they had fresh makeup by the end of the night. These girls are the best!!!
    Jaclyn T. Married on 12/10/2021

The best!!!

Vivian and her team were absolutely amazing - my wedding makeup was FLAWLESS and exactly what I wanted. I looked glamorous but still natural, the absolute best version of myself. All of the bridesmaids and moms looked amazing, too, and everyone's makeup stayed on all day and night, without so much as a crease. I cannot recommend Vivian highly enough, and I cannot wait to work with her again!
    Sarah A. Married on 10/02/2021

The perfect makeup!

Vivian was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish! I first met her when she did my makeup for my brother and sister in law as wedding and I knew right away I would want her for my makeup in the future. I was so happy to find out she was available for my wedding. She did such an amazing job on my makeup as well as my bridal party. She has been incredibly easy to work with and I loved having her there on my wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Holbrook, 11741
6312047719
Location of (Perfectly Blended Makeup)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding