Perfectly Blended Makeup Reviews

Perfectly Blended Makeup 5
Perfectly Blended Makeup 6

Liana Brancati · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing Makeup!!!

I could not have possibly been happier with my bridal makeup! Vivian did such an amazing job! She was knowledgeable about what looks would work for each skin type and skin tone and my makeup still looked amazing at the end of the night. I had a few bridesmaids who don’t like to wear much makeup and she gave them the perfect amount of glam so that they felt comfortable and looked gorgeous! So glad I went with perfectlyblended!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Perfectly Blended Makeup 7
    Perfectly Blended Makeup 8
    Perfectly Blended Makeup 9
  • Stark Wedding

Ashley · Married on 02/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing, Exceeded my expectations!!

Vivian was fantastic, I've never felt so beautiful in my life. I usually dont wear alot of makeup since liner always ends up smudged etc but perfectly blended had me looking flawless into the following day. I cant say enough, my girls looked incredible and our 3 year old flower girl felt special having some gloss applied as well. I highly recommend and will definitely use her for future events!!

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Perfectly Blended Makeup 10
    Perfectly Blended Makeup 11

Nicole Elz · Married on 11/16/2018

The only makeup artist you will ever need!

Vivian is by far the only makeup artist I will use for a long time. She upholds the utmost professionalism and her quality of work is always exceeding my expectations. If you are looking for a makeup artist look no further!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Perfectly Blended Makeup 12

Kim · Married on 06/24/2018

Vivian Drago is the ultimate professional. I hired her for my wedding this past June. To start off, my trial with Vivian went perfect and was money well spent. She listened intently as I explained the makeup style I was looking for and then applied it exactly as I imagined it. As for on my wedding day, She was early, set-up quickly and you would think that she worked with my hair stylist and photographer everyday; that is how smoothly it went. Her desire was to fulfill my very need and to ensure that I was completely satisfied. Vivian is extremely personable, timely, flexible and does impeccable artistry. Highly, highly, recommended!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Kim · Married on 02/24/2018

Vivian, you and your team made our day so joyful! Your professionalism and work ethic was outstanding. You went above and beyond and we cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Jackie · Married on 10/15/2016

wow! where do I even begin??
    10/15/16 was my wedding day and Vivian and her asst. couldn't have been anymore amazing! They arrived EXACTLY at the time they said they would... 4:15am!! and had myself and 6 other girls out the door exactly on time! We all looked fabulous! any wrinkles, or acne spots were perfectly hidden. Not to mention... I never even had to fix my makeup once in the 10h day. The makeup didn't even come off until I took a washcloth to my face and scrubbed it off. I can't wait to have my makeup done again for my upcoming events in the new year!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/09/2016

Vivian is amazing and a true artist! She was recommended through my photographer and it was one of the best decisions I made booking her for my engagement shoot and my wedding. Her professionalism and easy going attitude puts you at ease instantly and you know you are in good hands. She took my vision of our 1920's engagement shoot and Gatsby themed wedding and brought the vision to life, I felt like I was transported back to that era. My Make up looked so incredible and I received so many compliments on my wedding day and in photos, the makeup was flawless. The day of the wedding Vivian coordinated a perfect timeline bringing an assistant with her who helped work on my large bridal party, they arrived on time and effortlessly completed each girl perfectly and with time to spare for my 1:00 church ceremony. Thank you so much Vivian for my making my day so special, you are truly the best. I would highly recommend Vivian to any bride looking for amazing makeup for their wedding or any other special event.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Randall · Married on 09/09/2016

Vivian and her team were absolutely amazing in every possible way! Very professional and a delight to spend time with. Every girl in my bridal party, including my mother I, looked absolutely gorgeous. There were a total of 9 girls getting their makeup done and she came with another artist, as promised, to help get everyone done on time. My make-up came out beyond expectations, making me feel confident and beautiful! It lasted all night and even into the next day. Couldn't have asked for a better experience from the trial to the day of the wedding! Will definitely be recommending perfectly blended makeup to friends and using her in the future! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Elizabete · Married on 09/02/2016

I will start off by saying that Vivian is the best in the business!!! She was an absolute pleasure from the first time I met her for my makeup trial to the last seconds before she left on my wedding day! Vivian and Gina made me and my six bridesmaids look our absolute best! I had a bridesmaid that was running late, and Vivian calmed my nerves, changed her plans around and stayed to do her makeup!! I am so happy and thankful that Vivian was there to be part of my special day and that she is a true professional! I have recommended her to all of my friends getting married, and hope to get my makeup done by her again!!! P.S. During my trial, Vivian recommended a skin care line *Artistry* and I have been using it religiously ever since. It has dramatically changed my skin! I would highly recommend Vivian again and again!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Denise · Married on 07/29/2016

Vivian is THE BEST. She is amazing at what she does and really listens to you. I got so many compliments on my wedding day and my entire bridal party looked stunning. The makeup lasted all night. You will not regret booking Vivian! I cannot thank you enough for helping to make my day a dream come true :)

Sent on 08/04/2016

lauren · Married on 06/30/2016

Vivian was amazing! From the moment I met her, I knew I was going to like her. She is absolutely adorable and really knows her stuff. I have very sensitive skin and she recommended amazing products for me to use before my wedding. Right at my trial I knew I needed her to do my makeup for my wedding. I do not wear tons of makeup and she made me feel just like myself but flawless looking. I had her do my bridal shower as well and I got so many compliments! She worked with getting to my venue super early and doing 6 bridesmaids, my mother and myself all before pictures were supposed to start. She even had time to touch me up before I went out for my reveal. She came recommended and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Tula · Married on 06/18/2016

Vivian was truly spectacular. Both the trial and the day of went picture perfectly. She was incredibly accommodating and extremely helpful--she really worked with me to find a style I loved. She did such a fabulous job with my make up alongside two of my bridesmaids and my mother, who all have varying affections for make up and all had wanted something a bit different. I had also booked Vivian to meet us at our reception to do touch ups, and it all went perfectly--and the pictures are stunning because of that added touch. I could not have been happier.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/17/2016

Vivian and her assistant were awesome! My bridal party and I absolutely loved our makeup! She found a way to make us all look so elegant and "done up" while still looking like ourselves! Vivian was super nice, professional, and so accommodating and we appreciate it so much! She helped keep us relaxed and on time as well. The makeup lasted all night I did not even touch up once! I would definitely recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much for working with us!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Christine · Married on 10/11/2015

Vivian is so amazing! She is so easy to talk to and so easy to get a hold of. She spends so much time with you, listens to what you want, and makes you look gorgeous! I used her for my wedding this past October, and she did my mother's makeup, my mother in law's makeup, and my bridesmaids' makeup as well and they were all so beautiful! I will continue to use her for more events and I will definitely recommend her to my friends. She is able to make you look beautiful and feel beautiful and that is so important on your wedding day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Allyson · Married on 10/09/2015

I cannot recommend Perfectly Blended highly enough! Vivian is so talented and professional, not to mention sweet! She really takes the time to listen to you and get it right...not that it takes much, because she is so good at what she does. My makeup lasted throughout my humid, sweaty wedding photos and beyond! She is a pleasure to work with and I recommend her to every engaged person I know!

Sent on 12/01/2015

chrissie · Married on 10/02/2015

I have nothing but good things to say about Vivian from Perfectly Blended!! Her work is amazing and i loved the way my makeup came out on my special day! Vivian listens to everything you say and want! She makes you feel beautiful but still feeling like yourself, she doesnt overdue the makeup making you feel like you were playing dress up. Lol she is easy to talk to and very easy to get a hold of which i thought was important! She also did the makeup for my 5 bridesmaids and they loved her work.....she is truly great at what she does and i highly recommend her for your special day or any occasion for that matter. I definitely plan to use her again for any special event.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/19/2015

Vivian is THE BEST! She is extremely talented, attentive and professional; it is clear that she truly cares about her work and of course, making you look and feel beautiful on your big day! She had done an amazing job on my makeup for my best friend's wedding 2 years ago that I immediately knew I wanted to work with her on my own wedding day (this past September!) She made me, my bridesmaids and my mothers look so beautiful and we could not be happier. Thanks again Vivian!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Jllian · Married on 09/11/2015

WOW is all that I can say! Working with Vivian and her team for my wedding was a dream come true. She is so incredibly professional, timely and most of all talented. I briefly described to her a look that I had in mind and she made it happen. She was so sweet to be around, and really put me at ease from the day of my trial, to my actual big day. I received her information from a referral and am SO happy I did. Thank you Vivian and Perfectly Blended for making me look exactly how I've always wanted to on the best day of my life!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/12/2014

Vivian was FANTASTIC!!! She did my trial and my MIL asked me to keep it on all day and even sleep with it. I did and let me tell you, my makeup looked just as good almost 24 hours later! Her high definition airbrush makeup is amazing. I have had airbrushed makeup a few times in the past and having the equipment doesn't cut it, you need the talent as well and Vivian has it! Our makeup was impeccable and everyone looked beautiful. I am pretty particular and Vivian was able to do my makeup exactly how I envisioned it! If you do not have a makeup artist yet, call her and book her! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Julianne · Married on 05/24/2014

I love my Viv!!! She is one the most professional (even though our immaturity as a group made it really difficult!) and most beautiful & talented person inside and out! She loves what she does and spends so much time with you individually to make you look gorgeous! She is always on time, always easy to get a hold of and the best to talk to! I used her for my wedding, my bridal shower and for 2 other weddings. We have become friends and that to me is so valuable. I will continue to use her for more events and I am always recommending her to my friends. She is able to make you look beautiful and feel beautiful and that is what your wedding day is all about! Thanks Viv!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2015
  • User2204881 · 2+ years ago

Vivian was amazing! I received so many compliments on my make-up and she made me feel absolutely gorgeous! She did a wonderful job on all of my bridesmaids too! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/05/2013

jenniffer · Married on 06/22/2013

Had my wedding in June and I must say Vivian did a fantastic job with my makeup
    It was just perfect
    I didn't look plastic or fake it was all very natural
    And the makeup stood on throughout the whole wedding
    Even through the heat outside during my ceremony and through all of the dancing I did!
    Thank you Vivian!!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Jillian · Married on 05/12/2013

Vivian is AMAZING. She did a perfect job on my makeup for both the trial and my day of (Mother's Day 2013). Everyone said i looked stunning and the make up stayed on perfectly. My eye makeup tends to smudge on me and it looked great from 2pm all the way to 1AM! Vivian is professional, sweet, and works well under time constraints. Bless her! She did my mother's make up as well and she looked great! She has a great eye for colors and the makeup is definitely PERFECTLY BLENDED. Thank you again, Vivian! I wish I could take you to every event!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2011

My wedding day could not of gone any better. And I would have to thank Vivian for such a wonderful job on my makeup. I looked so beutiful and wish I could have her everyday as my personal makeup artist. Vivian was very professinal and just a great person to talk too. One thing that I just loved, is she taught me some new ideas that I now use when applying makeup to myself. Such a small change goes a long way. Thank You Vivian :) I would recommend Vivian to anyone who is looking for an excellant makeup artist for such an important day!

Sent on 01/19/2012

Ashleigh · Married on 10/11/2011

(I am getting married in May but this website wouldn't let me write a review before then so I put the date of my engagement photos).

I had Vivian do my make up for my aunts wedding in September, as well as for my engagement pictures in October. I am using her again for my wedding in May because I have been extremely satisfied with her work. She is so sweet and easy to talk to about exactly what you want. For my aunts wedding I didn't even have to tell Vivian what kind of look I was going for, she knew what would look best on me and I loved it so much, I got a tremendous amount of compliments that day from people I didn't even know.

For my engagement pictures I wanted a more natural look, I didn't want it to look like I was wearing any type of face make up, and Vivian again did an amazing job.
    I am so excited to use her for my wedding because I know I can trust her to make me look beautiful!

I have gotten my make up done before at cactus and after using Vivian I will never go back! Seriously the best make up artist! Give her a try I promise you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 01/12/2012

Perfectly Blended Makeup's reply:

Ashleigh, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences... it really means a lot!!! You are a beautiful person inside and out!! I am so excited for you and your upcoming wedding.. I am so honored that you chose me to be a part of your very special day!!! See you very soon! xoxo - Viv