West Babylon, West Babylon, NY 11704 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Sultry Cosmetics

Sultry Cosmetics is a makeup service in Long Island, New York. Sandra worked as a freelance artist with several brands for 20 years. She is a trained and certified makeup artist that serves all of Long Island and New York City. She provides makeup and tanning at your convenient location.

Sandra can create any look or style you want on your big day. She applies flawless application that lasts all day long and glows at every event, including your photos. She offers airbrush tanning services to give you a fresh, natural tropical flow for your special day. Sultry Cosmetics services includes:

• Airbrush makeup

113 Reviews for Sultry Cosmetics

• Jacquelynn

Jacquelynn Moynihan · Married on 04/04/2020

Flawless Make Up!

Sandra did my make up for my engagement party and I was so sooo happy with how my make up looked that I ended up booking her right then and there on the spot for my wedding before leaving the appointment!! I’ve gotten make up done before by other people and I’ve never felt this beautiful and completely satisfied with how I looked. My make up was truly flawless and Sandra was so sweet, professional and made me feel so comfortable. I can not wait to have her be a part of my wedding day!!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Joanna Laube · Married on 11/30/2019

Loved!!!!!

Sandra is amazing! She is sweet, fast, and so talented. She did my makeup, my mom’s makeup, and my 5 bridesmaids’ makeup. Everyone looked SO beautiful and the makeup lasted really well on every one of us! I danced my life away the entire night and was sweating so much, but my makeup lasted and still looked great! I was so sad when it was time to take it off.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Carly

Carly Weiss · Married on 11/23/2019

Best make up artist ever

My friend used Sultry cosmetics for her wedding two years ago, and once I got engaged I knew she was the first person I had to call and book! Sandra is not only the kindest, but the most talented make up artist in the tri-state. I will be using her go forward for every occasion. Thank you 100 times for making me feel and look beautiful on my special wedding day!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Sultry Cosmetics Pricing

Sultry Cosmetics Price Rates

Sultry Cosmetics FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sultry Cosmetics 1
    Bridal makeup trial
    Please call us today and book your trial for your wedding or any special event. www.sultrycosmetics.com Makeup artist on location. NY.

• Ceremonies of Love By Reverend Tracy Adamo
    Ceremonies of Love By Reverend Tracy Adamo Wedding Officiants

I had the honor of officiating for Sandra's marriage ceremony on October 3, 2014. Sandra was a stunning bride! With her gorgeous dress and her hair and make-up so elegantly done, she looked like she walked straight off the cover of a magazine. I really enjoyed working with Sandra and Bryan and being a part of their special day. Then, on October 11th, I saw Sandra post a Facebook message that she was heading over to the East Wind Caterers for work. I later saw a picture she posted of the bride and I said, "That looks like my bride!" I myself was heading over to the East Wind to officiate a wedding. As it turns out, the bride hired Sandra for her hair and make-up! She looked absolutely beautiful and she raved about Sandra and how great she was to work with. Sandra has an uplifting, positive energy that is so refreshing. Sandra looks like a Goddess and she will make you look and feel like one, too! I will be recommending Sandra to all of my brides.

• Precision Event Planning Wedding Planners

Beautiful and flawless artistry!!!!!

• Charles Eames Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Sandra on a Wedding this season and it was exactly that, a pleasure. She was sweet funny and most importantly incredibly talented. Her work speaks for itself and every woman in the bridal party was beyond thrilled with their makeup. Sandra not only did a great job on the bride and her party but also gave me as a photographer space I needed to get incredible prep shots of the bride as she was getting her makeup done which was amazingly thoughtful of her as well. I would recommend Sandra to any of my brides in a heartbeat and look forward to seeing all the successes that come her way in the future. Sincerely, Charles Eames Charles Eames Photography

• West Babylon West Babylon, NY, 11704 See on map
    917-521-6421 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sultry Cosmetics)